Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YES YES YES AND YESSSS
Exactly what I thought

Reactions: 10
Lydia, tell us YOU'RE not as smart as you think you are without telling us YOU'RE not as smart as you think you are!

Reactions: 56
Lydia, tell us YOU'RE not very smart without telling us YOU'RE not very smart!

View attachment 694935View attachment 694936
Wow, but she doesn’t eat courgettes, well she did a few years ago! I think we would have believed that they are from your patch if we had seen them attached to the actual plant, and they have already been washed!
And that is some very big shadow above the lip!

She really is living the life from Ibiza to courgettes

Reactions: 25
What is she going to do with those marrows? Marrows have almost no flavour. Why would anyone want to grow them -

Reactions: 20
Josie said she only packed for the days they were initially going to spend there. Every piece of clothing she and Lydia wore were white, so I suspect that blue unworn dress was the only thing that wasn't stained with fake tan, croquetas grease and rosé.

Also, Josie, who works alone, manages to edit and upload two vlogs and Miss Meet My Team of Five can't even upload the one she said she would?

Reactions: 38
That unflattering screen grab of Josie's profile threw me right back to this (kobold shark):

I swear, if Josie's wasn't that fraudulent, racist dumb b she is, she would actually quite funny with her quirks.

Reactions: 28
I hate so much when people are referring to anything with a term "natural" in order to make it sound like it's good for you. Nature is a battlefield where everything is trying to kill everything else in order to survive. What about all the deadly poisonous plants? Are they also good for us? I mean they're natural, aren't they?

Reactions: 25
I very rarely turn the lights on, nothing to do with money or anything, I just like very little light! Oh, i would love lidl’s dark bungalow
Same, but at day time i like it light... so fuck off with this shitty summer. I have trees in front of my windows, when the sun is not shining it's like in winter at 5o'clock the whole day, I am so over it. Bloody weather.. Here it's raining the whole time, while in other places everything is burning down.

But in general, I have minimal lighting going on. Just enough that my laptop screen doesn't bother me.

Reactions: 19
I watched Teefus second vlog and look what I saw. I hope someone else saw it too.... It's Charles and Aldi.

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 21
great natural alternative to sleep medication
She lost me already at "natural". Shut up!!!!!

I suffer from insomnia. I didn't sleep at night for over a year (could also have been nearly two year, I didn't count), only a few hours in the morning, when the sun was up again. So I could go to Uni and/or my job, without being totally miserable. I just couldn't fall asleep, no matter what. I take now off-label meds that make me tired enough to fall asleep, but it's still a shitty sleep, and sometimes it doesn't work.

So fuck off with your bs!!!

Reactions: 37
What is she going to do with those marrows? Marrows have almost no flavour. Why would anyone want to grow them -
She’s not going to do anything with them. For some reason she thinks it’s a flex to grow veg? Corgettes are the easiest thing too grow. She’s a fool.
Lydia, go clean that dirty bird bath, water them poor dry plants around the greedhouse and give that cumumber plant some TLC.

Reactions: 18
Can this post be reported to the ASA for false advertising ?
I’m not too sure, @Namima, but I think it definitely needs to be reported to someone because she’s sending a reckless and potentially dangerous message to her followers!

@Gemma_NYC would probably know - she’s far more familiar with the ASA regulations than I am.

Are you here, Gemma, we need you!

Reactions: 16

It looks like Lydiot after burning in the Ibeefa sun all day. But, on second glance, the bird is far too pretty to be that bitch!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.