Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is shocking and so so dangerous, duh. I can’t believe she’s doing this to her skin. She’s going to look like one of Lidl’s vintage LV trunks before she knows it.

Source: I had two pre-cancerous spots removed on my face when I was about 24 and need to get checked every few years, all over my body.
She's been showing signs of sun damage on her chest for a while now. She'll look like a prune by the time she's 40 if she keeps aggressively sunbathing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is interesting with how Depop's model works for how they run as a company, monies for things bought on there go directly to the seller rather than anything else and any disputes have to go through Paypal is just advised to keep Depop aware of any disputes like that (had one myself nothing to worry about though lol)

Must I'd have thought though take a cut (as used the API for payments on Paypal on a simulation basis using their sandbox when developing web applications) off of the sale price or something I'd have thought, as its possible to do that using the API (or other like thing like Express Checkout)

Reactions: 6
So...

Vic's garden is not even finished and it surpasses Lydiot's dusty bunga.

You can tell Victoria put a lot of thought into her garden and hired professionals to bring her vision to life. Unlike Lydiot's hodgepodge junkyard garden of dreams.

Lydiot, take notes.

Observe the coping stones with a beveled edge -- no industrial mess meets cottagecore. A nice cohesive retaining wall with coping stones that fit the architectural detail.

FireShot Capture 2780 - Unboxing HERMES & BVLGARI Gifts plus a HUGE_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

Lydia Millen Industrial Cottagecore.png

Oh, look. A proper firepit designed with Cotswold stone and coping stones to match the retaining wall. Again, no industrial meets junkyard vibes.

Unboxing HERMES & BVLGARI Gifts plus a HUGE_ - https___www.youtube.com_watch.png

Lydia Junkyard Fire Pit.png

Raised beds with wood arbors.

Raised Beds.png

Lydia Millen Greedhouse.png

Limestone pavers and properly installed lighting through the walkway.

pavers.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Only Lydia would take a Birkin bag to Ibiza :eek: This is really not the place for such a bag, the vibe is all wrong. You need casual laid back bags here. She can't help but show off wherever she goes.

View attachment 691736
She can’t part with her beloved Birkin lol. Hopefully it doesn’t get stolen sitting in that room.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So...

Lydiot, observe the coping stones with a beveled edge -- no industrial mess meets cottagecore. A nice cohesive retaining wall with coping stones that fit the architectural detail.

You can tell Victoria put a lot of thought into her garden and hired professionals to bring her vision to life. Unlike Lydiot's hodgepodge junkyard garden of dreams.

Lydiot, take notes.

View attachment 691845

Oh, look. A proper firepit designed with Cotswold stone and coping stones to match the retaining wall. Again, no industrial meets junkyard vibes.

View attachment 691852

View attachment 691860

View attachment 691866
I love « junkyard vibes », the nouveau lidl not chic not lux, coming soon😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So...

Lydiot, take notes.

Observe the coping stones with a beveled edge -- no industrial mess meets cottagecore. A nice cohesive retaining wall with coping stones that fit the architectural detail.

View attachment 691845
View attachment 691885

View attachment 691852
View attachment 691888

View attachment 691860
View attachment 691894

View attachment 691866
And Lydiot, these are proper garden lights.

I get it... you were made to pay for them so you bought some cheap ones from Amazon, but a few more dollars can go a long way in terms of curb appeal. 😆

Vic Garden Lights.png

I liken this to "thousandaires" .... they drive leased luxury vehicles with $1,000+ monthly car payments and live in a studio flat or in their parents' basement. The point being focus on building actual wealth instead of trying to act like you're wealthy (and clearly not).

Wrong priorities.

Simply put, money talks, but wealth whispers.

Everyone should read The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy.

A lot of people think high income equals wealth. Not true. You can make a fortune, carry a ton of bad debt and be broke on another level, with no true wealth to speak of. If you want to build real wealth, this book is a must-read ... along with Rich Dad, Poor Dad.

71dpI4OARxS.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20210801-230339_Instagram.jpg

Josie pronouncing Moët as Mo-ay and Lydiot correcting her 😅😅😅 I feel like she should have given Tattlers a thank you for that info ... :cool:

And all the Moët chat with Chaz ... she was trying so hard to impress him.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Charlie: This is a freshwater pool... "I think it's a natural spring they use for it..."

Narrator: Freshwater lakes and streams can contain a type of bacteria called leptospirosis, which comes from the urine of mammals that drink the water. (Animals tend to pee into the same water they drink.)

Josie Grosie: Don't mind if I do.

Not to like be negative at all but is rather the name given to the infection its really called (though is of course of a similar name the bacteria) Leptospira or a species of that genus so... yeah

Reactions: 5
Thought of Ali when I saw this Reel

Screenshot_20210801-234533_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Apologies if this has already been discussed.

VicITF's latest vlog ... the first 10 minutes ... pls watch the vlog and tell me if she's shading Lyds or not.
Hear me out.
The talk about buying Bulgari bags and not Chanel - very high price blah better quality blah blah. Plus the chat about her "gelling" with people with high energy (as Vic says she is very high energy) and sort of clashing with people who are low energy or with energy levels that do not match hers ... (in my mind, I immediately thought of slothy, lazy Lyds).

Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part that Vic would go back to being the likeable Vic.
I thought it was more the fact that she was a brand ambassador for Bulgari… she couldn’t compare unfavourably to Hermes as she’s been raving about her bags and she’s linked to Dior …so Chanel is probably the only comparable price bracket …Launer isn’t a fashion brand and I think it’s cheaper than Chanel/Bulgari

Reactions: 6
His photoshop skills are embarrassing. In his desperate effort to show muscular legs, he has made the length of his upper leg shorter than even his forearm!

Are his legs that bloody short? Look at where his hip supposedly ends and where his knees are. 😂

What an insecure moron.

Ooh Lyds must have been spitting blood. Not only did Josie buy the same Zimmermann dress, Josie wore it on day 1 of the trip ... before Lyds !! 😂 😂 😂
View attachment 691361
My God! Are her legs really that short and stumpy? And this is her wearing heels! More proof that she elongates her legs and fakes her height in all her photos.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Philip Kingsley elacticizer a pre shampoo treatment one a week. Takes a few weeks to notice any difference but it’s very effective and also a good quality heat protector before using flat irons or tongs etc.
Thanks. I just ordered a tube based on your recommendation. Who needs influencers when you have the Tattle peeps.

Only Lydia would take a Birkin bag to Ibiza :eek: This is really not the place for such a bag, the vibe is all wrong. You need casual laid back bags here. She can't help but show off wherever she goes.

View attachment 691736
Bag is too heavy for such a lightweight fabric and far too BIG for the occasion. Nothing worse than an influencer with no knowledge.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe Lydiot should but a pearl necklace for next time she visits a hairdressers 😂
Screenshot_20210801_040216_com.instagram.android_edit_1612556238385712.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Exactly. She just needs to leave it alone. Have a professional take care of her and she needs to listen to her instructions on how to take care of it. And stop telling them what to do cause obviously she’s making it worse.
That's impossible for Lydia because:
1. She knows more than anyone, even professionals. 🙄
2. How can one obsess over their hair if they're not doing something to it (other than normal washes, conditioning, and hair masks) every week?
3. She apparently thinks the more coloring, toning, bleaching, dyeing she does, the better it will look.
4. Lydia simply cannot learn from experience, hence, the constant DIY dye jobs after a professional has done her hair.

Can you imagine how much better her hair would look if she simply took an entire year and let the professionals handle all the coloring and treatments, and then actually followed their instructions and left the damn haystack alone?!

She can’t part with her beloved Birkin lol. Hopefully it doesn’t get stolen sitting in that room.
That fu€king Birkin has been surgically attached to her hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's kinda ironic that Josie is the "chinless wonder," when her faux friend Lydiot has enough chin (jaw) for all 4 of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.