Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean posting travel can be interesting but this week has just been repetitive vacation SPAM. 😴😴
And Josie was verrrrry clever to post her Ibiza vlog before Lyds and Ali. 😂 Although it appeared, to me at least, that Ali was not vlogging.
And wow, it's Christmas in July August, we get a 2 part Ibiza vlog from Josie.

Have to say : Ibiza is gorgeous and the food looked delicious.

It seemed like they extended their stay and moved to another hotel.
Another undisclosed Ad in the making ...

And for duck's sake, Lydsiepoo dragged her fake posh accent with...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just watching Josie's vlog....

Tragic of Lydia to buy the same Zimmerman dress as Josie, she obviously knew she had it from seeing it in vlogs etc.

Then she pairs it on holiday with the massive baggy Birkin, OMG I just cannot, who the hell takes a bag like that out for dinner wherever you are! That is a work bag, a day bag! WTF, use a little Chanel or a clutch or something small FFS you stupid witch!

Observations from the vlog:
Ali and Char are morphing into one person - really pathetic!
Of all the bikinis in the world, those two twats wear the same one, because of course it was gifted!
Lydia and Josie have obviously both fake tanned for the trip so now they are sun burned, have fake tan coming off in patches and peeling - great look!
Everyone has sandwiches for lunch and Lydia orders a poke bowl that she probably doesn't eat! She must hate being with Char and Josie because they eat proper meals all the time!!
Ali is like a total afterthought, Lydia is in charge of everything and he's like the cabana boy (without any sex)

Can't wait for Lydias vlog, it will be worse for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Does she photoshop herself thinner in her own pics and vlogs? she looks different here
I think she does. If you look at the pics Chaz took of Josie and Lydia from the behind, she has an ass and a few bumps. And she has a tummy and thighs here. She has absolutely no need to photoshop or filter her body - she looks great.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What hair products would people recommend for dry fine hair, I’ve used Moroccan oil and olaplex but can’t say I’ve noticed a great improvement.
I use hair straighteners or curlers twice a week as my hair is a bit frizzy.
I have dry, corse curly hair. Every time I shampoo my hair I put a mask on my hair. My hair is loving Aveda Smooth Infusion and I switch it up every three months to Matrix Biolage Hydrosource.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Charlie: This is a freshwater pool... "I think it's a natural spring they use for it..."

Narrator: Freshwater lakes and streams can contain a type of bacteria called leptospirosis, which comes from the urine of mammals that drink the water. (Animals tend to pee into the same water they drink.)

Josie Grosie: Don't mind if I do.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Charlie: This is a freshwater pool... "I think it's a natural spring they use for it..."

Narrator: Freshwater lakes and streams can contain a type of bacteria called leptospirosis, which comes from the urine of mammals that drink the water. (Animals tend to pee into the same water they drink.)

Josie Grosie: Don't mind if I do.

Humans tend to pee in water too!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
And Josie was verrrrry clever to post her Ibiza vlog before Lyds and Ali. 😂 Although it appeared, to me at least, that Ali was not vlogging.
And wow, it's Christmas in July August, we get a 2 part Ibiza vlog from Josie.

Have to say : Ibiza is gorgeous and the food looked delicious.

It seemed like they extended their stay and moved to another hotel.
Another undisclosed Ad in the making ...
Josie was not going to let Lydiot upstage her... 😆

According to Toothie, they had dinner at Six Senses Ibiza and went to check it out beforehand.

They were at Atzuro for a week.

Six Senses is more upscale, and IMO, much nicer.

These influenzas aren't staying if they're paying.

Humans tend to pee in water too!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she does. If you look at the pics Chaz took of Josie and Lydia from the behind, she has an ass and a few bumps. And she has a tummy and thighs here. She has absolutely no need to photoshop or filter her body - she looks great.
What pics are these? X

Reactions: 2
And why is Char wearing see-through shorts in Ibiza? Clearly, Ali didn't give him any bro fashion tips. 😆

Charlie Irons Shorts.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Ali and Charlie look like they've just arrived off the cruise from the film boat trip 👨‍❤️‍👨

Love how when they are walking to the beach down the slope the men just stroll ahead 😊

You just know once they are alone Charlie and Josie would be taking the piss about how uneducated Lyd is.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lydia: This island owns my whole heart

Also Lydia: Here’s a video of my face and boobs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Like, why even bother taking the time to write the caption if you’re not going to show the island.

9E7E38D6-3529-4AF1-8D5A-CE45F96C2283.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Philip Kingsley elasticizer, the entire Redken acidic bonding concentrate range, and IGK hair products. Try and find a good hair cream/lotion you can put in your hair every night or when you put your hair up, something not to heavy. I use the olaplaex no 6 and it keeps my hair soft but not heavy.
Thank you 😊

Reactions: 7
She said she is going back to have it toned after her trip. That she has to stay on top of it. I mean I am no hairdresser but I would imagine toning hair every 2 weeks would not be wise. Right?

What she needs is a good haircut of about 6-8 inches. It’s way too long, dry and not flattering.
You’re absolutely right. I’m not a hair dresser either but I love to keep changing my hair and never have I ever had to tone my hair every two weeks. She’s obsessed with her just like she is with everything else. And of course she lost the privilege of having a good person do her hair. She’s probably going to a beginner now that doesn’t know the nature of her hair. Also having one hairdresser helps a lot because they get to know your hair and what colors it pulls once it’s bleached or toned. Going to a different hairdresser every time is the worst.

Reactions: 14
the olaplex 6 is fantastic! I use that too. I will have the try the redken range. I’ve discovered Iles Formula - the shampoo and conditioner is ok not fantastic but the Iles Formula Serum las amazing and for me is best used on dry hair. Only need a tiny amount and it stops frizz and fly always and static. I ordered mine from Net a Porter.
Have you guys tried cica cream? It's supposed to be like Olaplex No 6.
I was thinking of trying the aphogee two step protein treatment.

What’s the olaplex 6? I use the 3 and I know it’s meant to be ‘gamechanging’ but I’m not sure I notice any difference!
Leave in conditioner for mid to ends. It's supposed to last for 72 hours.
Get the trial kit. It's worth it!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.