Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she referring to the color Nicky applied? Because if she is, that's a little deceptive. It's been a year, hair grows on average 6" per year (and if I'm remembering correctly, Lydia said her hair grows faster than normal?). So any coloring from Nicky has to be near the bottom at this point.

Whoops, posted mine before I read yours!
That’s ok we can go on about the hair issues for days 🤣🤣🤣
Lydia doesn’t know how to let go. She gets stuck on things. She still talks about her closet. Either fix what’s bothering you or shut the hell up about it. Do you you think we wanna hear you say the same thing a hundred billion times. And I love how when she talks about the permanent color she touches the same piece on top of her bangs. Honey you need to go down about 10 inches lol

Interesting he even looks a little chubby on this one!
It’s all the Ibiza food he’s eating. Remember Lydia starves him and the dog at home 🤣

Her lips are dry AF !!!!! Someone throw Josie her fave ByTerrible lip balm.
Alcohol Dehydration lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Lydiot spends every waking hour on her phone -- even whilst in Ibiza.

Deleting comments and reading Tattle, no doubt.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
What hair products would people recommend for dry fine hair, I’ve used Moroccan oil and olaplex but can’t say I’ve noticed a great improvement.
I use hair straighteners or curlers twice a week as my hair is a bit frizzy.
Have you ever considered keratin treatments. I did the GK keratin treatment and I can’t love without it now. And I like to used natural oils as hair masks. I use coconut, almond, argon, and Amla.

Reactions: 6
The permanent color that was applied is long gone. She said it was applied to those front pieces. I’m not sure if she got the memo but hair grows and she has bleached it multiple times after that. That’s first.
Second: she has dark hair and 99.9% of the times dark hair pulls red. So for fucks sake stop blaming it on Nicky and the permanent hair color. I’m sure every hair stylist she went to told her the same thing. And that explains why she stayed 8 months without doing her hair because no stylist would take her. I bet you the kne she’s going to now is new and doesn’t know her horror stories with everyone.
It bleeping baffles me how she is so hung up on the permenant colour that was applied. That’s the tip of the iceberg Lydia darling, it’s the initial stage of bleach that fucks your hair up! It’s stripping the pigment out of your natural hair.

I don’t think she actually understands how balayage works. As you say, she has dark hair. It needs to be bleached to lighten it and toner/permanent colour applied to cancel out the red tones that naturally occur in dark hair. She’s so hung up on the permanent colour being applied which just blows my mind as without that her hair really would be a bleeping shitshow.

Her hair is dry as she has bleached it, fried it everyday with styling with heat, over processed it with olaplex and makes no attempts to protect her hair whilst dicking about trying to be bleeping Martha Stewart. Her colour will be fucked as a result of the quality of her hair. She needs to just leave it alone!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Humans tend to pee in water too!
Charlie: This is a freshwater pool... "I think it's a natural spring they use for it..."

Narrator: Freshwater lakes and streams can contain a type of bacteria called leptospirosis, which comes from the urine of mammals that drink the water. (Animals tend to pee into the same water they drink.)

Josie Grosie: Don't mind if I do.

Yes, my whole family got shocking ear infections from a similar experience.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It bleeping baffles me how she is so hung up on the permenant colour that was applied. That’s the tip of the iceberg Lydia darling, it’s the initial stage of bleach that fucks your hair up! It’s stripping the pigment out of your natural hair.

I don’t think she actually understands how balayage works. As you say, she has dark hair. It needs to be bleached to lighten it and toner/permanent colour applied to cancel out the red tones that naturally occur in dark hair. She’s so hung up on the permanent colour being applied which just blows my mind as without that her hair really would be a bleeping shitshow.

Her hair is dry as she has bleached it, fried it everyday with styling with heat, over processed it with olaplex and makes no attempts to protect her hair whilst dicking about trying to be bleeping Martha Stewart. Her colour will be fucked as a result of the quality of her hair. She needs to just leave it alone!
Exactly. She just needs to leave it alone. Have a professional take care of her and she needs to listen to her instructions on how to take care of it. And stop telling them what to do cause obviously she’s making it worse.

Reactions: 17
I have to say that whilst the 2 girls were downing the Rosè at lunch, the 2 boys chose to drink Coca Cola. I don't know, maybe I'm overthinking this, but it made me think that Ali may be more thoughtful of Charlie and his abstinence than Josie.
I agree. I feel like Ali is like a little kid who was given a little attention. That’s why he’s been stuck to Charlie. Because he’s giving him the time of the day and Ali is actually enjoying his time with him. I think Ali is a nice guy that’s fully controlled by Lydiot. I’m sure he thinks she’s the reason why he has all this money and fame. Otherwise he would still be an electrician with no money. Just my theory 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
What hair products would people recommend for dry fine hair, I’ve used Moroccan oil and olaplex but can’t say I’ve noticed a great improvement.
I use hair straighteners or curlers twice a week as my hair is a bit frizzy.
Babe i would actually recommend a yoghurt mask for your hair and a final rinse with apple cider vinegar. My hair is like yours and it works like a charm

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Only Lydia would take a Birkin bag to Ibiza :eek: This is really not the place for such a bag, the vibe is all wrong. You need casual laid back bags here. She can't help but show off wherever she goes.

Screenshot 2021-08-01 at 20.31.21.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
What’s the olaplex 6? I use the 3 and I know it’s meant to be ‘gamechanging’ but I’m not sure I notice any difference!
Olaplex 6 is used on damp hair before you dry/style it. If you add 3-4 drops or the olaplex oil 7 to the 6 it protects from heat and adds shine. The shampoo and conditioner irritate my scalp so I won’t but any more and use it now and again just to use them up. The 6 and 7 are great for styling and help with frizz.
I’ve ditched the dye and bleach and planning to embrace my silvers as colouring became too much of a chore for me as opposed to fun like it once was. Lockdown really has given me a perspective on luxe and life!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Apologies if this has already been discussed.

VicITF's latest vlog ... the first 10 minutes ... pls watch the vlog and tell me if she's shading Lyds or not.
Hear me out.
The talk about buying Bulgari bags and not Chanel - very high price blah better quality blah blah. Plus the chat about her "gelling" with people with high energy (as Vic says she is very high energy) and sort of clashing with people who are low energy or with energy levels that do not match hers ... (in my mind, I immediately thought of slothy, lazy Lyds).

Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part that Vic would go back to being the likeable Vic.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
meanwhile Frow is on the cover of this magazine. Is it a big deal type of publication in the uk?
Lol It's a very popular magazine from what I understand.

And fairly sure Vic is talking to Lydiot ... with the well-placed Hermès, no less.

Victoria on Instagram_ “Find a w_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_CR4N8dEIKpJ_.png

pls watch the vlog and tell me if she's shading Lyds or not.
Definitely going to watch Vic's vlog that because I was thinking the same via one of her IG posts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
In my opinion, her hair looks dry and brittle and she's obviously had bleach to get that colour. She's using a curling iron daily and this is all going to end in tears. I heard her little dig about still trying to get it right after permanent colour, but what's not permanent about this colour??? Anyone with eyes can see that her hair condition is way worse now. If I were her, I'd be crying over how fabulous it looked after Nicky had done it, compared with its current state. I also think this style is better (very dated though) than how she was wearing it before, but she's going to pay the price for using that GHD like she does.
Her hair is awful condition, It’s dry AF. 🤮
Lydiot spends every waking hour on her phone -- even whilst in Ibiza.

Deleting comments and reading Tattle, no doubt.

That’s the real Lydia right there. Not the pretend happy, funny, fun act she puts on when she knows she’s being filmed.

Lydia: This island owns my whole heart

Also Lydia: Here’s a video of my face and boobs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Like, why even bother taking the time to write the caption if you’re not going to show the island.

View attachment 691569
If that’s the case then why hasn't she done anything the whole holiday, other than sit around in different locations? They could of got jet skis gone scuba diving got quad bikes or gone to the town and done a bit of shopping. They have literally done nothing other than sit down and pose.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.