Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think I can watch her big old manly face much longer. Know commenting on her appearance bugs some people but little miss butt plug face gets smugger looking with each upload. Fear my days of flogmas are numbered...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Don't think I can watch her big old manly face much longer. Know commenting on her appearance bugs some people but little miss butt plug face gets smugger looking with each upload. Fear my days of flogmas are numbered...
don’t leave us georgeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Reactions: 13
Why does she always do that...never vlog anything good? Says she's going to London for 3 meetings, and we get 10 seconds of Selfridges?

Is she a bleeping moron, 'because i was by myself i wasn't able to keep track of time', i dunno hun, set an alarm on your phone, by a watch, look at a clock?

And she travelled first class on the train but Victoria didn't? Why does she think she's the Queen?
London.....Christmas lights, Christmas windows, party clothes, nah.....it's Vlogmas!

Reactions: 8
I have been brave and kept my sanity, still have not watched one yet👍. It seems like so much nothing is going on in this « smugness ».

Might become a lurker....& loiter with intent.
No, not possible. Muff and Gemma have left us, if you leave too I shall go on strike like the french railmen!!

Reactions: 10
Ok I'll remain. But I'm done being PC.
He cleans because he's a gay man & that's what gay men do alpha lydl. #bottom #witch #mommydommillen&son

we have less than a week left (7 days now weekends are wine nights?) and I’m going down with the smug ship 😂😂
Well that's the next thread title sorted. Her smugship lydiAD
Just thinking how clean but ugly her bungalow is...& I wouldn't want it any other way :) your home reflects your soul so how could she have ever made it feel like homely.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just thinking how clean but ugly her bungalow is...& I wouldn't want it any other way :) your home reflects your soul so how could she have ever made it feel like homely.
The living areas of their house don't actually look like anyone lives there. I'm not expecting clutter (I like my home tidy and organised) but theirs is showroom levels of sterile.

That kitchen just screams 'only uni student foods are cooked here', the 'cozy' kitchen seating area doesn't look cozy and maybe it's just me, but having every possible table area decorated with coffee table books just looks silly. I know I can't articulate well what's off about the house, but NONE of it comes across as a place where people live together and enjoy themselves. Living room despite being her 'favourite' (until she redoes it in a few months) still looks like a funeral parlour and weird to have couches that don't actually face the tv. The tv that's hidden behind two massive candle holders at a neck-breaking angle.

Someone mentioned them being broke re: the foods they eat and honestly, their house gives me the impression of them being skint on actual real life things. Sure, shitloads of sponsored clothes, candles, toiletries and house tat, but nothing with personality. Just like those empty books she bought.

Reactions: 23
thank duck 🤣🤣
I don’t think anyone gets offended here 🤪
I’m pretty sure the professionally offended are redirected to GG (where they’re still praying for affiliate to come home and discussing the holocaust) 🙂

Im gritting my teeth and hanging in there. Doubt there will be 7 days she will prob get the 'flu' by Wednesday.
I recon she realised we were taking the piss out of her weekly period/vlogmasflu so she’s given herself wine weekends instead.
😏 how will I survive the next two days without a try on haul or half naked mum with next to no hair being paraded out for the views.

• Haha
The living areas of their house don't actually look like anyone lives there. I'm not expecting clutter (I like my home tidy and organised) but theirs is showroom levels of sterile.

That kitchen just screams 'only uni student foods are cooked here', the 'cozy' kitchen seating area doesn't look cozy and maybe it's just me, but having every possible table area decorated with coffee table books just looks silly. I know I can't articulate well what's off about the house, but NONE of it comes across as a place where people live together and enjoy themselves. Living room despite being her 'favourite' (until she redoes it in a few months) still looks like a funeral parlour and weird to have couches that don't actually face the tv. The tv that's hidden behind two massive candle holders at a neck-breaking angle.

Someone mentioned them being broke re: the foods they eat and honestly, their house gives me the impression of them being skint on actual real life things. Sure, shitloads of sponsored clothes, candles, toiletries and house tat, but nothing with personality. Just like those empty books she bought.
Empty Books.....Empty Head

London.....Christmas lights, Christmas windows, party clothes, nah.....it's Vlogmas!
THIS ⬆⬆⬆

He cleans because he's a gay man & that's what gay men do alpha lydl. #bottom #witch #mommydommillen&son

Well that's the next thread title sorted. Her smugship lydiAD
🙋‍♀️🙏

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.