Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali's new vlog is a trip to paris - wonder why she didn't go with, not like she's been busy, unless you class clearing out cupboards busy. He looks so so much happier away from her.

Reactions: 12
Only now she's apparently going to give her mum some GHD's when she's owned about 3 pairs for ages. Why not give her mum some before when GHD sent her straightners and all the hair products?

Reactions: 14
Just watched Ali's vlog on Paris. The boy he is a geezer LOL, he had a barf in his barfroom at the hotel! He makes me laugh sometimes, "look at the lids on these boys"! Lots of admiring looks towards him from Richard James, and I must say that for once Ali looked quite well and happy. He would do far better on his own I think. Being part of the M-G's is like dragging an anchor around with you all the time I would think. He may be a geezer, but the boy can edit, his videos are short, informative and well-shot. Bloody hell, I might be going over to the dark side #goteamali

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just bleeping google yourself!!! Lazy begging freebie wanting cow, if this ain't a beg then I don't know what is!!
If it wouldn't get me blocked I'd make a link with the site lmgtfy.com and send it to her. One of my favorite websites for idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
barely 30 seconds into ali's video and boy you can see the difference in quality. Compared to lidl

Reactions: 10
Only now she's apparently going to give her mum some GHD's when she's owned about 3 pairs for ages. Why not give her mum some before when GHD sent her straightners and all the hair products?
Oh see, I got the impression she was giving it to Carrie, she said it was for someone who’s taking care of their colour lately and after Lydia made a song and dance about taking her to the hairdresser a few weeks go I assumed it was that,

I doubt the mum will be using anything like a GHD on her hair for a long time.

Reactions: 6
barely 30 seconds into ali's video and boy you can see the difference in quality. Compared to lidl
Don't shoot me, but I actually liked it, gave it a thumbs up LOL

However, to cancel out all that goodness, I gave hers a thumbs down ROFL

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't shoot me, but I actually liked it, gave it a thumbs up LOL
Haha don't worry I get it. He's so much more plesant then she is and actually makes an effort to make interesting content. dont shoot me either I subscribed....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
We shouldn't feel bad for watching it, there's far worse stuff on Youtube, we should know!

His vlog was interesting, why does she always make an excuse for not vlogging when she actually goes somewhere. It makes no sense, she's clearly struggling for content, 90% of what she films is in her house, and on the odd occasion she goes somewhere she never films it?

Reactions: 8
Oh see, I got the impression she was giving it to Carrie, she said it was for someone who’s taking care of their colour lately and after Lydia made a song and dance about taking her to the hairdresser a few weeks go I assumed it was that,

Maybe you are right but surely Carrie would already own GHD's.

We shouldn't feel bad for watching it, there's far worse stuff on Youtube, we should know!

His vlog was interesting, why does she always make an excuse for not vlogging when she actually goes somewhere. It makes no sense, she's clearly struggling for content, 90% of what she films is in her house, and on the odd occasion she goes somewhere she never films it?
She's just not talented/hard working the difference in their work ethic is so obvious

Reactions: 9
Ali is the biggest wet wipe around but I respect the work he puts into his content!

and when It all comes crumbling down and he’s working that self service till... and Lydia is back in Ibiza 🤭

if he helps me with my unknown items
il tell him we gave him a thumbs up. 🙂🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Yeah I think it is Carrie she had in mind....I would say her mum has to stay away from heat on her hair right now.

Ali is the biggest wet wipe around but I respect the work he puts into his content!

and when It all comes crumbling down and he’s working that self service till... and Lydia is back in Ibiza 🤭

if he helps me with my unknown items
il tell him we gave him a thumbs up. 🙂🙂
He can wire my electrics anytime. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Which Gemma, looking for better people to follow,any suggestions please, my sanity is in jeopardy !
she’s a clone of Elle Darby. Get your biscuits ready for you “cosy” Morning routine and cosy evening routine on rotation!!
(complete with ads and spons each time!) 🤣🤣

I’d even say Lydia is more interesting and has better work ethic than Gemma. I can tolerate a lot of tit on the internet but not this girl. 😬

The bleeping bow 😂😆
4EBB1FED-2182-458E-B73C-41E61A12F02D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.