Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't cope with her mentioning 'The Feathers' during the latest vid.. just reminds me of the Royle Family! Imagine 😂
Also the whole thing with her mum was weird and definitely passive aggressive and I can't believe she's 30 or whatever and doesn't know if her car take petrol or diesel, what a joke! Although who knows she might be lying and acting dumb... you can't get away with a lot more that way I suppose.

Reactions: 8
Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Oh that red dress is not flattering given how “xxs” she is meant to be..... also that chandelier is quite old fashioned 🧐

Why don't you ask your bestie (cough) Vicsta 😏View attachment 64068
This shameless beg is just...I have no words. No doubt some gullible company will gift her (of the million pound mansion!!) the meal....while those in actual need go without.
This whole gifting business just needs to end...it's honestly disgusting, when you think about how many people go without even the basics.
I've stopped buying from brands who gift influenzas, I'd be much more impressed by their charitable activities and how much they give back to the community!

Reactions: 25
Why don't you ask your bestie (cough) Vicsta 😏View attachment 64068

We called it didn't we. And Lydiamillen home is following Bite around the World - the grazing table company Victoria used, cos I followed them too (i like looking at food!!)

So that is a clear outright beg to that company because she follows them, asking for free food for NYE. Disgusting!

Actually annoyed me so much, if they do gift her the food i will email them and say i was going to use them for a huge party, but now i've seen they are giving food to wealthy bloggers i will go elsewhere!

Happy Saturday x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have no idea who Cal is.

Can someone explain his story?
her second witch, because one witch and a husband isn’t enough.
He captures her angles (the ones that make her like tall yet tiny) edits the videos (because they’re so jam packed with footage she needs a “team” to work on them)

I assume lydia didn’t get a “gift” from net a porter like Victoria did?
Must add up to well over a grand. Well over!!!

And Lydia even dedicated a Christmas tree to net a porter 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So lets get this straight Lydia didn't have a 'Meeting' with Dior and Nars she went to London for a CATCH UP AND DRINKS with the girls who work at Nars and popped into Dior to PICK UP THE GIFT BAG SHE MISSED OUT ON because she didn't go to the event. So no 'business' meetings at all then! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She probably wasn’t invited to the Dior afternoon tea event, Carrie called them up to complain and they told her she could pick up a gift bag, once she didn’t film with them 🤪

Which Gemma, looking for better people to follow,any suggestions please, my sanity is in jeopardy !
oh lord.... this is not they type of influencer you need 🤣🤣 go look at her thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watching last nights blog and she's showing us how to open a box, this is riveting material!

Also, if she is the GHD ambassador, shouldn't that vlog have AD in the title of it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Carrie has apparently taken Lydia's passport on her trip to Barcelona today so she missed the flight.... how dumb, and she showed Lydia's passport, it has her maiden name, so presume she never took Ali's name at all in anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
If she had an ounce of decency, which she doesn't, but hypothetically, she could do a great giveaway, partnering with maybe a supermarket to giveaway a new year's eve party for a follower. Organise some decorations and some food and booze and run a competition. If she did, I'd have less of an issue with her blatant begging. I'm being careful of my language talking about her because I dont want to feed her and her minions notion that what we say here is bullying. It's not, it's constructive criticism of her and her brand but you know.

Reactions: 9
Carrie has apparently taken Lydia's passport on her trip to Barcelona today so she missed the flight.... how dumb, and she showed Lydia's passport, it has her maiden name, so presume she never took Ali's name at all in anything.
Do you follow her on Instagram? That's unfortunate about missing her trip, presumably has to reschedule it now?

Reactions: 4
In the ‘luxury unboxing’ vlog with the GHD - she was advertising the new gift set but hadn’t even looked at it prior to filming. I just can’t comprehend her thought process behind anything anymore.

Also.. ‘my perfect initials’ boooore off. Her content is scraps of nothing these days.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.