Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive never watched any of Lydia's stories before, I watch Lucy Mecks because I have a son a week older and she gets on my nerves, so I thought I'd watch Lydia's...

What is with the 'my baby is happiest at home just us 2' well duhhhh!?! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that out. Babies aren't going to enjoy suddenly being galevanted around after spending 4/5 months in lockdown 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
What's with the no matter where we go or who we meet my baby is happiest at home? Of course she bloody is, she's only what 6 months old? You don't need to be galavanting everywhere with her. That is probably so overwhelming for the poor baby.
I know totally shocking a baby prefers being around what she knows 🙄 and the way Lydia describes it as if it is this earth shattering revelation but that we should also all feel sorry for her at the same time!

Reactions: 3
Where were they staying? Looks nice but I bet most couldn't afford it.

UK holidays have really shot up this year and for next. We were going to stay in the UK next year and one caravan for 10 nights up north came back at £2100 for August. We can get a self catering apartment and flights to Spain for 14 nights for £1250 for the same dates.

Anyway, was that Roma on the floor in the cupboard on the show round video?

Where were they staying? Looks nice but I bet most couldn't afford it.

UK holidays have really shot up this year and for next. We were going to stay in the UK next year and one caravan for 10 nights up north came back at £2100 for August. We can get a self catering apartment and flights to Spain for 14 nights for £1250 for the same dates.

Anyway, was that Roma on the floor in the cupboard on the show round video?
Camber sands

Jesus 2 and a half grand for a week 🤢
That's what we were quoted for a caravan up north next year. We are going to Spain for £1300 for two weeks instead

Yet people say we should support UK holidays but we can't afford it, need food and spends on top of that too, looking at £3500 for a week in the UK or £2500 for two weeks in Spain, it's a no brainer. Whenever I mention spending money I'm told all I need for the UK is money for 3 meals with 1 drink each a day as there's many beautiful, free places to explore and if I want to pay for days out and can't afford them then I shouldn't be going away.

Yet I can afford it, I just prefer value for my money. Spain is guaranteed weather every year (we go every year) is cheap to self cater and drinks are cheap. Gorgeous beaches and friendly people and lots to explore and yummy food. We had a week in July last year in Devon and the caravan was privately owned and still cost £1250 for the week.

Reactions: 6
That's what we were quoted for a caravan up north next year. We are going to Spain for £1300 for two weeks instead

Yet people say we should support UK holidays but we can't afford it, need food and spends on top of that too, looking at £3500 for a week in the UK or £2500 for two weeks in Spain, it's a no brainer. Whenever I mention spending money I'm told all I need for the UK is money for 3 meals with 1 drink each a day as there's many beautiful, free places to explore and if I want to pay for days out and can't afford them then I shouldn't be going away.

Yet I can afford it, I just prefer value for my money. Spain is guaranteed weather every year (we go every year) is cheap to self cater and drinks are cheap. Gorgeous beaches and friendly people and lots to explore and yummy food. We had a week in July last year in Devon and the caravan was privately owned and still cost £1250 for the week.
For cheaper holidays may I suggest pirate holidays and homeaway websites. You can grab fab deals. Had a 4 bed villa in tenerife for £500 for the week!

Reactions: 1
For cheaper holidays may I suggest pirate holidays and homeaway websites. You can grab fab deals. Had a 4 bed villa in tenerife for £500 for the week!
Just come back from Tenerife. Had a week there 3 of us with flights for £550 plus spends.

The £2500 for Spain is two weeks in an apartment with private pool, beach access out the back and flights for £1250. The other thousand is spending money for the two weeks.

I expect it was either #ad or #gifted
Well she hasn't marked with either that I could see and the whole family were there.

Doubt they paid for it though

I can't stand the way she rattles off the scripts for all her ads, why anyone would pay her to advertise is beyond me 🤔

Reactions: 8
Her story translated: 'What can any brand send me asap to stop me melting in the heat' 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you're wanting to go to Camber have a look on Park Dean resorts website. You can stay in a caravan there and the beach is across the road! I know it's not as pretty as the cabins but the experience of the place is the same. The sun £9.50 holidays include Camber too so it's worth checking that out too.

Is she single again now? I thought she got back with her ex before her baby was born?

Staycations are stupidly expensive here at the moment, I think they should get help like the eat out thing theyre doing.

Lydia and her whole family have always come across as being extremely thick, they’re the archetypal thick as mince family. Both Lydia and Roma also look really dopey, like blowup dolls.

Reactions: 8
Her latest Instagram post about the staycation ‘and of course matching outfits’ and for me that just about sums it up, the baby is a cute little accessory she can mix and match with and create cute content with. The mum hacks are embarrassing, they aren’t hacks, they are just her shilling products to her followers for money.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.