Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Lucy Meck spraying Roman with something similar.
I’d say for Lydia if it’s that hot for Loretta, stay at home for a bit! You don’t need to go out for lunch!

Reactions: 2
Pissed off I get sucked into this bullshit stories she does just to put “Ad” in the next slide. She’s a prick, same as Lucy Meck and all these other celeb mums that get everything for free. She couldn’t be arsed to breastfeed. Just be honest!

Reactions: 11
Another ‘Mum Hack’ 😡 oh wait it’s a F##king AD. So annoying
How can she call them hacks when she is only advertising some tit that's been sent to her for free?

A "hack" is supposed to be a trick or a tip that makes life easier, not a box of unnecessary crap that you are trying to flog as a must have item so you can earn 5% off your link or swipe up or product code.

Now people are thinking they need this non essential tit.

Example of a hack. Measure out formula needed for the day in individual pots ready for the bottle

Example of a Lydia hack: I've been sent these musical building blocks thst make your child smile for 3 seconds before they launch them across the room, you absolutely need them for crucial development and I can get you 25% off with the code #mugforbuyingit

Honestly this hot weather and her are not a good mix for me 😩😂

Just looked back at her Mom hacks.

A car seat is her hack for one of the weeks.

A car seat?!

Surely that's essential with a car?

Idiot

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hahaha, voted on her poll about the six month party. Currently 58% saying it's extra 🤣 she'll do it anyway though. Her whole life is just thinking of the next way to bag a freebie.

Reactions: 4
Tbf I know someone that had a 6 month party for their baby, but it was a rainbow baby and I felt they were just so overjoyed and they felt life was too short.

I might have an unofficial party because then I can have some cake, but I won’t tell anyone more for me 😉

I love how her poll has completely backfired! Clearly thought everyone would be like OMG do it!

Reactions: 7
Sorry what's a 6 month party? 😂 Please don't tell me this is actually a thing now. It's more like a congratulations to her for getting through 6 whole months with a baby 😂 not for the child at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was literally away like a week ago and now she is somewhere else after moaning about how hard it was for Loretta?! duck offfffff!!

How can she call them hacks when she is only advertising some tit that's been sent to her for free?

A "hack" is supposed to be a trick or a tip that makes life easier, not a box of unnecessary crap that you are trying to flog as a must have item so you can earn 5% off your link or swipe up or product code.

Now people are thinking they need this non essential tit.

Example of a hack. Measure out formula needed for the day in individual pots ready for the bottle

Example of a Lydia hack: I've been sent these musical building blocks thst make your child smile for 3 seconds before they launch them across the room, you absolutely need them for crucial development and I can get you 25% off with the code #mugforbuyingit

Honestly this hot weather and her are not a good mix for me 😩😂

Just looked back at her Mom hacks.

A car seat is her hack for one of the weeks.

A car seat?!

Surely that's essential with a car?

Idiot
Haha I know it’s a joke isn’t it!!!! And tbh anything she is flogging as a mum hack I would seriously avoid now just because she is advertising it!

Reactions: 3
And now she’s advertising that fitness crap, bit dodgy to be showing your weight on the app on your phone to all your followers. Oh wait I forgot Lydia only cares about herself and not anyone else! I feel sorry for Loretta she’s an accessory to help Lydia her more crap gifted and to make more money from doing crappy ads, and that’s it!

Reactions: 6
Cringing at her latest grid post. Can you be soulmates with your own daughter? It's not just me that thinks that's a weird thing to say?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
THREAD SUGGESTION

Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And there she is flogging that odd box veg box as if on queue, same as Lucy meck and other influencers! So transparent they don’t really use these things in their actual life they are just doing it for and ad 🙄.

Soulmate thing is weird. I feel like she has this idealised vision of what motherhood and a daughter is like and it’s Loretta I feel sorry for, what will happen when Loretta makes a mistake or is less than perfect when she is older?!

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion

Loretta shipped off to grandad's to stay so Lydia can go to the spa for a day...

Reactions: 8
I hope all is well in the bright household. It's 11 o'clock and she hasn't done an add yet ...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.