Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was going to stay in with the rain, then went shopping and left her baby on a changing room floor 🤮. I wouldn’t do that pre-corona

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So she was going to stay in with the rain, then went shopping and left her baby on a changing room floor 🤮. I wouldn’t do that pre-corona
She is disgusting! Leaving her baby on a dirty changing room floor while she does her 'shop shop shopping' 🤦🏼‍♀️ she is vile and needs to pay more attention to her child eating the floor that her reflection in the mirror 🤬

Reactions: 6
She could have at least popped a blanket on the floor for Loretta. Jeez.

Reactions: 2
Very odd she put on her on the floor?! Why not in a pram?!

Thread suggestion: Lydia Bright - Bright by name, not by nature

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Very odd she put on her on the floor?! Why not in a pram?!

Thread suggestion: Lydia Bright - Bright by name, not by nature
Do you think she does it deliberately to be Mum-Shamed then get in the paper for being mum-shamed? Or is she really that selfish & narcissistic and doesn't think? All babies need some dirt & germs to build up their immune system but a changing room floor is a bit extreme especially given the current climate & pandemic 🤢

I think she is just thinking of herself. I haven’t taken my kids to shops but she can’t resist even if the pouring rain. She’s been going on about being apart from her for 7 hours and it’s the longest time apart, but she gave her to her mum/sister to do a night feed and slept for 10 hours. Didn’t count cause they were in the same house? I know I wake up as soon as one of mine is awake

Reactions: 4
Yeah I think she literally just doesn’t think or see what the problem would be!! She is completely oblivious and most of the time treats her child as an accessory or something to be away from!

Reactions: 2
At the end of the day she had a baby with a guy who she in a complete shambles of a relationship with always on and off! She got pregnant for a bit more attention and that poor baby has to slot in to Lydias life! Lydia is such a selfish mother and puts her baby’s needs behind her own

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh no. Loretta has started doing something Lydia can't control. How will she cope without her unbroken sleep?

Annoys me that she says she's 'snowed under' with work. You can literally choose how much you want to work hun. You don't HAVE to do any of this. Tend to your baby, the world will still turn without your relentless ads.

Reactions: 15
Loretta ‘only’ had a 45 minute nap!!! I take that as a good nap if my girl does 45 minute, sorry Loretta, did you not realise Mummy had things she needed to do? How dare you interrupt her schedule! And she is so snowed under but can go out for a spray tan!!! Leaving Loretta again when she only went for a spa day like two days ago!

Reactions: 19
So glad she's so snowed under she can go to a spa two days in one week. Oh how hard is my life....

Poor Loretta!! That poor little girl is going to live her life being left with her nanny and grandad or dragged a long so Lydia can pamper herself 😡

She needs to focus on raising her baby right now

• Haha
She also seemed to indicate that Roma was looking after Loretta today.... wonder if she went swanning off again or if she was there too.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but am I the only one who wouldn’t leave my five month old with my sixteen year old sister? Especially now she’s rolling etc. I’m not saying the sister would be irresponsible necessarily but imagine how bad she’d feel if Loretta had a big bump to the head or something! No way would I put that responsibility on such a young girl

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.