Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found her really relatable through her pregnancy (we were pregnant at the same time) but since I have found her so patronising about being a parent. “mum hacks” when she was only a new parent too, pretending she does everything on her own when she has a lot of help from her family, bragging about her babies ‘routine’ and the 101 milestones her baby has met. Now for when baby is 6 months she’ll be showing how amazing she’s doing weaning even though she’s had two months practice really.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t get how as a very new mum, she is acting like a baby expert. I have a 5 year old and pregnant with my second yet I’m still winging it 😂 as long as my kid is happy and healthy then I feel like I’m winning!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why is her 16 year old sister posting pics of champagne on her story?
Don’t get me wrong, I was getting bladdered at that age but not with that platform and not so my mum and dad could see online.

Reactions: 2
I keep thinking how weird it is she seeks masses of help the minute something goes “wrong” like teething / waking in the night. NORMAL BABY THINGS. Yes it takes a village like they say. Also I am lucky enough to have no idea what it’s like to be a single mum. It’s just so weird to me that the minute Loretta isn’t quiet and happy she needs to call on all her family members for help. My partner works 12 hour days. Not compatible to being a single mum - he’s here evenings and weekends. However I’ve had some really bad days with my baby - teething, post jag illness, colic - and my first thought isn’t to get my mum round. Usually just ride it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Don’t get me wrong, I was getting bladdered at that age but not with that platform and not so my mum and dad could see online.
Her mum likes the pictures of her with her arse out and barely any clothes up top ,she's obviously not fussed as long as she's "trying" to be famous 🙄

Reactions: 9
She's had her arse out on the gram since she 14/15 with likes from her Mom so I doubt she cares about champagne pictures

Reactions: 5
HAHAHAHAHAHA HER STORY ABOUT THE PAP SHOT

Yes that is the reality...crossing the road with a pram while checking your watch. THIS IS REAL MOTHERHOOD. THIS IS WHAT THEY DON’T SHOW ON THE GRAM. THIS IS STRUGGLE.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
HAHAHAHAHAHA HER STORY ABOUT THE PAP SHOT

Yes that is the reality...crossing the road with a pram while checking your watch. THIS IS REAL MOTHERHOOD. THIS IS WHAT THEY DON’T SHOW ON THE GRAM. THIS IS STRUGGLE.
I don’t know how many times I’ve had to check my watch as a mother. Sometimes I check it after an hour of playing and it’s only been 3 minutes. Then I have to take my kids around to the salon so I can get my hair all done. No one understands the struggle!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
From roma's stories looks like she has come with them to the 'staycation' so much for self isolation after returning from spain. This family have broken the rules every chance they've had, so selfish.

From roma's stories looks like she has come with them to the 'staycation' so much for self isolation after returning from spain. This family have broken the rules every chance they've had, so selfish.
Utter disgrace! This family has been a joke all through lockdown yet still getting public praise

Reactions: 2
They're selfish and thick, not only breaking the rules from day one but plastering it all over Instagram 🙄

Reactions: 5
What's with the no matter where we go or who we meet my baby is happiest at home? Of course she bloody is, she's only what 6 months old? You don't need to be galavanting everywhere with her. That is probably so overwhelming for the poor baby.

Reactions: 6
What's with the no matter where we go or who we meet my baby is happiest at home? Of course she bloody is, she's only what 6 months old? You don't need to be galavanting everywhere with her. That is probably so overwhelming for the poor baby.
That story where she had her stood up on the beach trying to "walk" poor Loretta looked so upset 😡

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.