Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she serious crying because she had one night of broken sleep? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wonder if it occurs to her that maybe her routine is changing and it’s not actually her teeth

Reactions: 6
Is she serious crying because she had one night of broken sleep? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wonder if it occurs to her that maybe her routine is changing and it’s not actually her teeth
Welcome to the 4 month sleep regression Lyds! My baby went from sleeping 10-7 to waking up every 90 minutes!

Reactions: 7
Lydia really needs to stop whinging about a bad night or two, she has several sleep regressions coming up including the hellish 4 month one, did she really not realise that broken sleep may be on the cards for years to come?? Watch the hard sleep training start soon - poor Loretta will be left to scream herself sick cos Lydia believes she shouldn’t bother mummy from the hours of 7pm to 7am, I had to laugh about her insta story saying her sister came to the rescue when she was having a bad night, this is a woman who should not have had a baby, if she can’t deal with some bad nights she was not ready to have a baby

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm also baffled, my daughter literally didn't sleep until she was well over 2! Would have loved someone to give me a night off 😂

Surely she hasn’t taken that baby to the hairdressers with her?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Pretty sure if she’s in a bubble with her elderly nan she shouldn’t be gallivanting round bars and shops every 5 mins!

Babies are little people. I mean I don't know about Lydia but I sometimes have broken sleep/wakeful nights... so why shouldn't a baby? Mine is currently having her 12 month sleep regression and waking up at 2.30 like clockwork. Its hard when youre used to sleeping all night (usually thats her til morning once shes down) but you just deal with it cos that's what babies do. They're not robots 😒

Reactions: 12
Lydia really needs to stop whinging about a bad night or two, she has several sleep regressions coming up including the hellish 4 month one, did she really not realise that broken sleep may be on the cards for years to come?? Watch the hard sleep training start soon - poor Loretta will be left to scream herself sick cos Lydia believes she shouldn’t bother mummy from the hours of 7pm to 7am, I had to laugh about her insta story saying her sister came to the rescue when she was having a bad night, this is a woman who should not have had a baby, if she can’t deal with some bad nights she was not ready to have a baby
Did she check the box loretta came in for the instruction manual or change lorettas batteries? All these influencers are driving me insane thinking their babies are robots and if they have a bad night that makes them a "naughty baby" . What did she expect? She would have loved my first two who had severe colic and reflux and had to be fed little and often, as they were losing weight due to being sick all the time. The first year of their lives I dont think I slept more than an hour at a time, the nights were long and lonely, the days even longer as my partner worked 14 hours a day and no family or friends around. I cant cope watching her stories much longer, her daughter is a few weeks older than mine and its just unbearable. Also taking her baby to a hair salon? She's masked up and poor loretta has been exposed to all sorts. Didnt Lydia have suspected covid 19 a little while ago? Shouldn't she be isolating? I dont know, I skip through most of her stories now!

• Heart
Welcome to the 4 month sleep regression Lyds! My baby went from sleeping 10-7 to waking up every 90 minutes!
Not gonna lie, I am scared of this 😆 currently my baby will sleep from 8.30pm-10.30pm, wake her up for dream feed, and then she goes from 11.00pm-9.00am...

It's been good 😆but she was 4 months yesterday....I'm bracing myself lol!

Just seen that pic of Lydia at the salon, what an idiot, she is there in a mask and then she is posing with pictures with the baby in the middle of the salon?!? Just unreal, she literally lives in her own world and that baby to her is just an accessory for cute Instagram pictures.

I’ve never understood the routine down to a tee mentality with a baby so young. I just remember letting mine sleep whenever they wanted and then they got themselves into a natural rhythm. I didn’t care if it didn’t go exactly to plan each day ‘Loretta was fighting her nap today’. Ok so do something else with her? Couldn’t believe it when she stopped cuddling her at night. She honestly has no clue.

Not gonna lie, I am scared of this 😆 currently my baby will sleep from 8.30pm-10.30pm, wake her up for dream feed, and then she goes from 11.00pm-9.00am...

It's been good 😆but she was 4 months yesterday....I'm bracing myself lol!

Just seen that pic of Lydia at the salon, what an idiot, she is there in a mask and then she is posing with pictures with the baby in the middle of the salon?!? Just unreal, she literally lives in her own world and that baby to her is just an accessory for cute Instagram pictures.
haha don’t worry some people don’t get the 4 month one. There will be one at some point somewhere along the way- mine was as we started weaning for some reason! The hair salon story made me so angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand what hair salon would let her bring her baby?

I work part time in a beauty salon and when they reopen this week absolutely no children allowed including babies

Reactions: 8
I missed these stories 😩 was she actually crying because Loretta didn’t sleep through once?

Give me strength, the woman is deluded. Babies sleep is not linear, just because they’ve slept through once, doesn’t mean they will continue to do it. She’s already been incredibly cruel with leaving her to cry from a few weeks old - what’s she going to try next?!

Reactions: 9
I missed these stories 😩 was she actually crying because Loretta didn’t sleep through once?

Give me strength, the woman is deluded. Babies sleep is not linear, just because they’ve slept through once, doesn’t mean they will continue to do it. She’s already been incredibly cruel with leaving her to cry from a few weeks old - what’s she going to try next?!
She should know all this considering her Mum has been a foster carer for 30 years!!!

I don’t understand what hair salon would let her bring her baby?

I work part time in a beauty salon and when they reopen this week absolutely no children allowed including babies
Also people want to go and relax after 4 months of this tit storm. I love babies but not in the salon!!

Reactions: 2

Exactly, she seems so utterly clueless about what is normal for babies sleep patterns, it’s like she expected maybe a couple of weeks of broken sleep at the beginning but then Loretta is being a naughty baby for carrying it on, she just comes across as so ignorant and dumb, there’s so many good websites and resources online which give good information about why babies sleep the way they do, and most importantly that it’s not a problem to be fixed, honestly it took me like a couple of hours of googling when my baby was 3 months old to learn this, I don’t see why she can’t clue herself up a bit about how to fully meet her babies needs including parenting her of a nighttime!

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why they’re so confused by the constant change in sleep patterns. Sometimes I can’t sleep until midnight and sometimes I’m asleep by 9pm. Sometimes I’m up multiple times in the night and other nights I sleep through. Why do they think babies are any different from adults? I’m due in 3 weeks’ time and thoroughly expecting at least the first year to be full of broken sleep. I can’t say I’m looking forward to it but it’s just one of those things! Plus there’s nothing lovelier than having a baby be upset and you’re able to settle them back down because you’re all that they want and need in that moment.

• Heart
I don’t understand why they’re so confused by the constant change in sleep patterns. Sometimes I can’t sleep until midnight and sometimes I’m asleep by 9pm. Sometimes I’m up multiple times in the night and other nights I sleep through. Why do they think babies are any different from adults? I’m due in 3 weeks’ time and thoroughly expecting at least the first year to be full of broken sleep. I can’t say I’m looking forward to it but it’s just one of those things! Plus there’s nothing lovelier than having a baby be upset and you’re able to settle them back down because you’re all that they want and need in that moment.
Being furloughed for 4 months messes with your sleep pattern. At least she’s working.

I’ve never understood the routine down to a tee mentality with a baby so young. I just remember letting mine sleep whenever they wanted and then they got themselves into a natural rhythm. I didn’t care if it didn’t go exactly to plan each day ‘Loretta was fighting her nap today’. Ok so do something else with her? Couldn’t believe it when she stopped cuddling her at night. She honestly has no clue.

haha don’t worry some people don’t get the 4 month one. There will be one at some point somewhere along the way- mine was as we started weaning for some reason! The hair salon story made me so angry.
Haha thanks! I will just roll with it 😆 what will be will be!!

Yesh I just let my baby nap when she wants and I go with her - I'm definitely not imposing any routine on her!!! Lydia seems clueless !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.