Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget, Lydia said that Loretta cried because she was too used to being picked up, this was around 5 weeks old.

I keep saying it but she is a bit tit at this parenting lark.

5 weeks old and she's decided baby is too used to being picked up, that's why she cries so she stopped it.

Moved feeds to every 4 hours and doesn't move from that.

Loretta cries after 2 hours of feeding but can't possibly be hungry. She opens and closes her mouth and puts her hands in her mouth so therefore she's teething. Only 5 weeks later, does she ask for teething ideas.

Claimed to breastfeed but never actually did it, she pumped so she could sleep through and her sister and Mom had the baby

Uses a cot that vibrates and rocks baby to sleep so that she doesn't have to get up herself in the night to soothe her, actually said this herself in her stories.

Puts her to sleep during the day in a seperate room on a different floor, against sids advice

Is now weaning

Loretta is apparently teething and attempting to sit up.

All of this and the poor wee mite is just 5 months old.

She's a perfect example of how not to parent.

I still can't get over that Loretta has got too used to being picked up and this needs to stop so she let's her cry. She was 5 weeks old. 5 WEEKS!!!!
It really is so upsetting when you read it all at once! I know most new parents don’t really have a clue at first but I’d like to think most have a heart. I think that a lot of what she’s done is selfish and wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
They are all so obsessed with her being big, she’s almost 5 months old and I don’t think she looks any bigger than the average 5 month old 🤷‍♀️

Whenever she doesn’t sleep at naps/night it’s automatically teething. Sometimes my baby wakes and I don’t know why 🤣
Mine went through such a fussy stage round about 4 months. Thought it was teething but she didn't get any for another couple of months. She was just being a baby and developing. Loretta just probably doesn't need a nap when she wants her to

Reactions: 3
It really is so upsetting when you read it all at once! I know most new parents don’t really have a clue at first but I’d like to think most have a heart. I think that a lot of what she’s done is selfish and wrong.
I've worked with children all my life and when I had my baby, I felt clueless, even though under two's has been my job for 10 years at the time!

Point is, none of us have a clue but we learn and change and find a way and we make mistakes.

She looks like she couldn't give a tit about that baby and I find it worrying to see such a lack of maternal instinct. Even the play on the foil mat, she had to lay next to Loretta with her arse hanging out. She treats her like an accessory that she doesn't find very interesting.

I know we only see a snapshot of their life together but what we do see is a worry. Even Lucy and Danielle have the new Mom look about them, slightly tired, little bit she'll shocked and always gazing or holding the baby. Lydia looks nothing like that and she holds the baby like she's not even hers!

Reactions: 11
Lydia comes across like she wants the baby when she’s getting free things and a magazine deal but in between she’s just wants her life! After last week moaning she was poorly but then out as soon as bars open shows her priority.......then Sunday morning comes and she’s hungover! I get parents are allowed to drink but she’s shows herself being quite selfish but don’t forget Lydia has mummy and daddy on tap for childcare when it suits her.
She had a baby because it kept her in the spotlight.....but then we don’t see all day every day 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I personally think it’s disgusting she went out and got leathered - what if god forbid something happened to either her or the little one whilst she’s pissed.
Then admitting you’re hungover.
The baby is 4 months old and she’s the main caregiver! I can’t think of anything worse than being hungover and looking after my baby 🤯

Reactions: 9
I wasn’t even shocked that she went out drinking. I was expecting it! I actually feel sorry for loretta, she’s not getting the love and nurture from her mum because her mum is too busy trying to paint the picture as the perfect mum

Reactions: 5
I really could not like this woman any less since she became a mother, she has such unrealistic expectations of poor Loretta, just wants her to be a robot baby and sleep through the night every night so she doesn’t disturb mummy, I get that she’s a first time mum and may not know what’s normal but a quick google would fix that, she doesn’t want to hear the truth though - that Loretta may not sleep through, may want to be next to mummy all night, may want feeding more often then the books say etc, she just wants to keep forcing ridiculous routines on her cos it’s better for mummy, wants to comfort her with an electronic cot rather then pick her up and cuddle her, horrible horrible woman

I hope she gets the toddler from hell who refuses to go to sleep and wakes up at 3am for playtime ha ha ha 🤣 that’ll teach her not to have a baby for social media content 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I really could not like this woman any less since she became a mother, she has such unrealistic expectations of poor Loretta, just wants her to be a robot baby and sleep through the night every night so she doesn’t disturb mummy, I get that she’s a first time mum and may not know what’s normal but a quick google would fix that, she doesn’t want to hear the truth though - that Loretta may not sleep through, may want to be next to mummy all night, may want feeding more often then the books say etc, she just wants to keep forcing ridiculous routines on her cos it’s better for mummy, wants to comfort her with an electronic cot rather then pick her up and cuddle her, horrible horrible woman

I hope she gets the toddler from hell who refuses to go to sleep and wakes up at 3am for playtime ha ha ha 🤣 that’ll teach her not to have a baby for social media content 😁
Exactly! She is complaining now, wait till she’s 2 and having a tantrum in the middle of a shop because you won’t buy her chocolate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly! She is complaining now, wait till she’s 2 and having a tantrum in the middle of a shop because you won’t buy her chocolate 🤣
Yeah exactly, she needs to buckle up and accept the hard work that comes with having a baby instead of looking for ‘fixes’ for things which aren’t broken, like the routines and sleep training and everything, otherwise the toddler stage is gonna finish her off

It’s midday and so far my toddler has smeared wetabix all over the kitchen units, tried to smack the dog, emptied a poo out of her nappy in the hallway, had a tantrum about going in the car seat, has been up since 5am and is refusing to nap, this is following 3 wake ups for a breast feed and a cuddle in the night, I’m done in and the house is a tip, she has all of this to look forward to 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh she’s weaning now what a surprise 🤣
I can’t believe she’s actually doing it! Our babies are a week apart in age and I wouldn’t dream of it. I bet her mum has nagged her to do it. My MIL & SIL said I should start, but she can’t even put her own dummy back in her mouth yet 🤦‍♀️

I agree, no way a baby would eat a whole bowl of anything on their first day of weaning and nor should they, their tummies are far to delicate to have more than a few spoonfuls especially if they are under 6 months.

Reactions: 2
Same guys! Mine and Loretta are only a few days apart and I couldn’t imagine weaning her now! In fact I’m known to cry regularly because she’s growing so fast 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
I don't get what the rush is to wean!! She may be hungry bit perhaps start by giving her more Oz's of milk more often rather than forcing her to eat before she is ready!!

FFS this winds me up so much!!! Not only is Loretta not developmentally ready to wean yet, but it’s been NHS guidines to wean from or around 6 months since 2003!!!!!!!

FFS this winds me up so much!!! Not only is Loretta not developmentally ready to wean yet, but it’s been NHS guidines to wean from or around 6 months since 2003!!!!!!!
She’ll be listening to her mum probably because it “never did them any harm”. As a mum these days you need to listen to current advice, instinct and experience. My partner was feed purée veg and 6oz of water to fill him up at 6 weeks. He claims to be fine. The amount coming out his arse on a daily basis makes me suspect he’s not fine.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.