Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The story with the new Silver Cross pram is so sneaky. Says 'gift' bottom left, almost the same colour as the pavement. Hate the lengths they will go to so they can hide or play down how many freebies they get.

Reactions: 5
To be fair, my babies both naturally got themselves into an routine of feeding and napping at the same times everyday etc. They’ve always fed and gone to sleep at more or less exactly the same time every day (apart from special occasions etc) and have always been ready to go to bed too - not forced 😂 Of course, over time, the routines evolve and naps get shorter/later/longer/dropped all together, feeds change and so on. So if you’re expecting a baby don’t be scared by people saying that your life will be unpredictable forever now because it won’t necessarily, babies do thrive on routine if you do the same thing with them daily 😂

However, I definitely get the impression that Loretta’s routine is actually Lydia’s routine, she wants her to nap/feed when it suits herself, rather than when her baby needs it. Babies that age don’t “fight their nap” (I hate it when instagrammers say that!!) they’re just not tired therefore don’t need a sleep just yet!!! Put them down in another half an hour/hour and you’ll probably find they’ll go straight off! Although that might not suit Lydia’s schedule 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
To be fair, my babies both naturally got themselves into an routine of feeding and napping at the same times everyday etc. They’ve always fed and gone to sleep at more or less exactly the same time every day (apart from special occasions etc) and have always been ready to go to bed too - not forced 😂 Of course, over time, the routines evolve and naps get shorter/later/longer/dropped all together, feeds change and so on. So if you’re expecting a baby don’t be scared by people saying that your life will be unpredictable forever now because it won’t necessarily, babies do thrive on routine if you do the same thing with them daily 😂

However, I definitely get the impression that Loretta’s routine is actually Lydia’s routine, she wants her to nap/feed when it suits herself, rather than when her baby needs it. Babies that age don’t “fight their nap” (I hate it when instagrammers say that!!) they’re just not tired therefore don’t need a sleep just yet!!! Put them down in another half an hour/hour and you’ll probably find they’ll go straight off! Although that might not suit Lydia’s schedule 🙄🙄
She did say before Loretta was born that her mum told her a baby should fit into your life, not the other way around (or something along those lines). Not surprising that Lydia is the way she is towards Loretta.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She probably was. How old is Loretta? Four and half months. She's too young to be weaned. She's not interested in food yet, she just wants her milk!
Why do they rush it. 6 months is proven to be when the stomachs tolerance is there.

She did say before Loretta was born that her mum told her a baby should fit into your life, not the other way around (or something along those lines). Not surprising that Lydia is the way she is towards Loretta.
Charming coming from someone who gets tit loads of money to foster kids. Her mums always gadding about and then the next day at a fostering event. Makes me sick. All of them, common as muck.

Why do they rush it. 6 months is proven to be when the stomachs tolerance is there.

she probably thinks it will help her sleep 🤦🏼‍♀️ I think this was a common belief from the older generation which is massively outdated now.
I really don’t see the rush when there is medical research to show it does more harm than good 😢

It’s only Instagram and it’s only a few seconds of stories a day but I don’t see much of a bond between her and Loretta

She probably was. How old is Loretta? Four and half months. She's too young to be weaned. She's not interested in food yet, she just wants her milk!
I think she’s been weaning her for quite a few weeks because she showed Loretta’s baby food drawer on her stories around a month ago 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
I think she’s been weaning her for quite a few weeks because she showed Loretta’s baby food drawer on her stories around a month ago 😢
My little one isn’t much younger than Loretta. Whilst we’ve discussed weaning her and have the bits in ready for when she is ready - which is no where near now! I know each bub is different but even the HVs advise as close to 6 months as you can

Poor Loretta's hair in that latest 'mum hack'. How can she not realise it looks worse than before! Not that it looked bad before, in fact it was adorable. The little bald patch and fluffy tufts! That horrible hair cut was quite literally a mum hack.

Yeah totally just follow what the baby needs and go with them, and eventually that in itself creates a routine and if you work with that it makes it happier for the baby and ultimately the mum, whereas I think Lydia was trying to impose things on her baby unnecessarily!

Poor Loretta's hair in that latest 'mum hack'. How can she not realise it looks worse than before! Not that it looked bad before, in fact it was adorable. The little bald patch and fluffy tufts! That horrible hair cut was quite literally a mum hack.
How on earth is that hair cut a tip to about about!!!

Reactions: 2
Shockingly bad. It’s lovely when their older to look at mullet/before haircut pics. I like Lydia before and now she’s a bloody loon.

Reactions: 1
All her hacks as well are essentially her selling products to her follows and they are allll adverts, not genuine advice!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her hair looks like it has tram lines in it now.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
everytime i hear one of her mother’s ridiculous comments it makes me wonder how she is a foster mum?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.