Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
everytime i hear one of her mother’s ridiculous comments it makes me wonder how she is a foster mum?
That cackle is hideous and would give most children nightmares. Gifted another prom too. She must rake it in from fostering. Another greedy witch.

Poor Loretta's hair in that latest 'mum hack'. How can she not realise it looks worse than before! Not that it looked bad before, in fact it was adorable. The little bald patch and fluffy tufts! That horrible hair cut was quite literally a mum hack.
Where’s the Dad/sperm donors say in all this???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That cackle is hideous and would give most children nightmares. Gifted another prom too. She must rake it in from fostering. Another greedy witch.

Where’s the Dad/sperm donors say in all this???
I can’t bleeping stick here. Honestly the more I watch her stories the more wound up I get! My daughter is 5 1/2 months and doesn’t barely sleep during the day! So smarmy its frustrating to watch. GET A REAL bleeping JOB HUN. Nothing more then people constantly bleeping preaching.. especially about the fostering. why didn’t you foster Lydia instead of getting up the duff with a baby you don’t give two shits about clearly?! C**T!

Reactions: 12
I can’t bleeping stick here. Honestly the more I watch her stories the more wound up I get! My daughter is 5 1/2 months and doesn’t barely sleep during the day! So smarmy its frustrating to watch. GET A REAL bleeping JOB HUN. Nothing more then people constantly bleeping preaching.. especially about the fostering. why didn’t you foster Lydia instead of getting up the duff with a baby you don’t give two shits about clearly?! C**T!
Yeah why didn’t she foster. She’s always banging on about it. She clearly know the donor very well. Poor baby. And I’m sure her mum does it for the money. The old mans a tiler and a div. Have you seen the size of her house 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 5
I see her bestie LM had a dig saying she'd never let her baby go hungry by making him wait and routines come naturally not forced

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When she said the necklace was a gift, did she mean a gift from the shop? Regardless, surely she should credit the shop it’s from rather than an amazon AFF link for some cheap (marked up probably) tat?

Reactions: 3
Probably already been mentioned but I’ve just seen she took her baby to the hairdressers!! That should have been a last resort! She has her mum and dad who are capable of watching the baby. She just wanted to use that poor child as an accessory it’s disgusting.

Reactions: 4
Probably already been mentioned but I’ve just seen she took her baby to the hairdressers!! That should have been a last resort! She has her mum and dad who are capable of watching the baby. She just wanted to use that poor child as an accessory it’s disgusting.
She's just like us, ya know, multitasking and all.

To be fair we don’t know it wasn’t a last resort... parents could’ve been busy and hairdressers have limited appointments as we all know! I had to take my 4 month old to the salon yesterday, sh*t happens lol

To be fair we don’t know it wasn’t a last resort... parents could’ve been busy and hairdressers have limited appointments as we all know! I had to take my 4 month old to the salon yesterday, sh*t happens lol
True but Lydia doesn’t give a tit 😂

Reactions: 2
She’s calling her baby a rainbow baby cause she was born during a pandemic? Errrrm I know she’s trying to flog staceys stupidly bright baby clothes but SURELY everyone knows what a rainbow baby is... how stupid do you have to be!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Thick beyond belief ! Sorry but she’s so
Insensitive. Don’t usually like to insult people so harshly but wow!

Reactions: 10
She’s calling her baby a rainbow baby cause she was born during a pandemic? Errrrm I know she’s trying to flog staceys stupidly bright baby clothes but SURELY everyone knows what a rainbow baby is... how stupid do you have to be!
I came on here to say this! How insensitive!!!!

Reactions: 1
I'm not easily offended but that post did upset me after a miscarriage this year. I'm sure she knew what the term really means 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Her mum shared them photos of them at the beach in those outfits 6 days ago!!! She's an idiot🙄 she's only just shared it today

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.