Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“NHS guidelines are around 6 months.”

No they aren’t, they’re 6 months+. Not around. Not a week before, not a month before. Some babies don’t even take to weaning at 6 months because you cannot look at a child’s insides by looking at them and see if they’re ready to start eating bananas and toast and pasta. I cannot understand why anyone would want to wean early unless actually suggested to do so by a dietician, not your health visitor, not by result of a poll. It can upset their tummy’s so much and it’s selfish to do so to only keep up appearances that your baby is “forward”. I’m sorry but it’s mean!

Edit to just say I’ve noticed the NHS site does say “around 6 months” but let’s use common sense. If you’re 28 years old you’re closer to 30 than 20 but you’re still not 30. You feel me? 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

No they aren’t, they’re 6 months+. Not around. Not a week before, not a month before. Some babies don’t even take to weaning at 6 months because you cannot look at a child’s insides by looking at them and see if they’re ready to start eating bananas and toast and pasta. I cannot understand why anyone would want to wean early unless actually suggested to do so by a dietician, not your health visitor, not by result of a poll. It can upset their tummy’s so much and it’s selfish to do so to only keep up appearances that your baby is “forward”. I’m sorry but it’s mean!

Edit to just say I’ve noticed the NHS site does say “around 6 months” but let’s use common sense. If you’re 28 years old you’re closer to 30 than 20 but you’re still not 30. You feel me? 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣🤣
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 4
found this thread after seeing her DM article, if she thinks she has bleeping corona virus why is she putting her face next to her baby needlessly/for pictures?! I understand she's the only caregiver (?) so it's unrealistic to expect her to completely limit contact, but is a selfie really worth it?!

Reactions: 5
I think she's blocked me.

I asked on her fostering post when she was starting her Foster journey and I've not been able to find her account since.

Oh well.

I think she's blocked me.

I asked on her fostering post when she was starting her Foster journey and I've not been able to find her account since.

Oh well.
Is your name Emily chambers on Instagram? If so she may have read your comments on here and put 2 and 2 together

Ahhh but she wants that sweet sweet sponsorship money so has to start at 4 months to squeeze all the partnerships in!

Stupid woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The mystery illness 😫 FFS why is she asking people what it could be? It’s probably a cold or flu, why does she feel the need to ask other people what could be wrong with her... how about google it or find out for yourself. Weirdo

found this thread after seeing her DM article, if she thinks she has bleeping corona virus why is she putting her face next to her baby needlessly/for pictures?! I understand she's the only caregiver (?) so it's unrealistic to expect her to completely limit contact, but is a selfie really worth it?!

I thought exactly the same as you!!!

Reactions: 2
Uhhhhh my boy is a week older than Loretta and I used to constantly find myself looking at Lydia’s posts and thinking why isn’t my little boy “rolling” at 3 months or holding his own bottle then I thought to myself I’m comparing my parenting to LYDIA BRIGHT FFS. She is the most annoying person even her voice grates on me and the fact she cut her own babies hair makes me feel so sad. It’s like her daughter is an inconvenience to her. She really does think she’s mum of the year doesn’t she lol at least lucy is more relatable

Reactions: 13
Uhhhhh my boy is a week older than Loretta and I used to constantly find myself looking at Lydia’s posts and thinking why isn’t my little boy “rolling” at 3 months or holding his own bottle then I thought to myself I’m comparing my parenting to LYDIA BRIGHT FFS. She is the most annoying person even her voice grates on me and the fact she cut her own babies hair makes me feel so sad. It’s like her daughter is an inconvenience to her. She really does think she’s mum of the year doesn’t she lol at least lucy is more relatable
Congrats on your boy! :)

Honestly block her, it's the best thing you can do for your mental health. They're all (TOWIE or mama influencer, whoever) playing a game to sell you tit at the end of the day there's absolutely no benefit to their content. I'm a month away from having my first and I've spent my pregnancy blocking anyone like this who comes up on my instagram explore page because I've heard far too many horror stories of women getting depressed or into debt because of the tit they scrolled through on their late night feeds!

Reactions: 13
Ok I know Loretta might be teething. It’s not unheard of and not unheard of for the whole process to take a long time but seriously Lydia. This has been going on 8 weeks now. If you had bothered your arse to Google it would tell you within the first million results that Loretta is probably just discovering her hands, exploring her body and also her saliva glands in overdrive.

Reactions: 15
Ok I know Loretta might be teething. It’s not unheard of and not unheard of for the whole process to take a long time but seriously Lydia. This has been going on 8 weeks now. If you had bothered your arse to Google it would tell you within the first million results that Loretta is probably just discovering her hands, exploring her body and also her saliva glands in overdrive.
Just the same here - got a little conveyor belt of bibs happening 🤣

They are all so obsessed with her being big, she’s almost 5 months old and I don’t think she looks any bigger than the average 5 month old 🤷‍♀️

Whenever she doesn’t sleep at naps/night it’s automatically teething. Sometimes my baby wakes and I don’t know why 🤣

Reactions: 8
Also she seems to forget that babies aren't robots! You cant programme them or expect them to act the exact same way all the time!

Definitely what my baby is like right now 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.