Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, babys don’t wake at all for a cuddle or because they want their mum. It must be teething. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
Also she’s not lucky that Loretta slept through from a young age, she forced her into doing that by ignoring her.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Sure she’s weaning, that dishwasher looked like it had a little suction bowl in there. Why hasn’t she considered that babies are just sometimes unsettled without teething and just go through different phases. I think she’ll be shocked at how much she changes over the next few months, I’ve been through so many different sleeping patterns in the last 9 months 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She’s leaving the sleepy newborn phase behind..... ‘woke from her nap early’ etc. She’s just getting to an age where she sleeps less!!! As much as that may be an inconvenience to your life Lydia

Reactions: 12
She’s so sure she’s teething but maybe she’s just not well or going through a growth spurt? Or you know, just being a baby?!

Reactions: 6
Crying for two hours? Why didn’t she take her a walk or something. There is always a way to get them to stop crying

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She looked like she was sucking the teether not biting it, the poor babies probably having a growth spurt and needs feeding 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She’s defo weaning - maybe little one isn’t ready that’s why she’s grumpy - being forced to do something she’s not ready for

Reactions: 8
She’s no way teething - I’m not buying it 🤣 I think what Lydia isn’t realising yet is that babies change all the time!! She may need to adjust her feeding schedule/nap schedule etc. She could be having a growth spurt or a developmental leap. She might feel a bit poorly - maybe she’s got sore ears if she’s had water in them during bath time or a poorly tummy from weaning. There are so many things like that which change in babies! You think you’ve nailed it and then suddenly it’s all up in the air and you have to re learn what your baby needs/wants. It doesn’t mean its automatically teething related 🙄 she definitely thought that because Loretta was sleeping through early on that she was going to be like that forever. Newsflash Lydia - Babies are PEOPLE, not robots. You can’t put them on a certain setting and expect them to be like that forever 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
pisses me off so much ‘she’s normally such a good girl’ So babies who wake up in the night are naughty??! That’s the thing with motherhood don’t pat yourself on the back too much for anything as it can flip around the next day. She’s the most selfish vile woman

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Tbh i did think my 14 week old was teething aswell until i realised she had just discovered her hands and just simply wanted to put EVERYTHING in her mouth, the drool is unreal :ROFLMAO:
She literally screams the house down every day for absolutely no reason for the last 2 weeks and refuses naps constantly so does that mean she's not a 'good girl' jesus this woman irks me so much, she's had one bad day/night and thinks its the end of the world :unsure:

Reactions: 2
She’s clearly not teething if she’s tried all those gels and granules but nothing touches it other than calpol. That to me, as a first time mum and a baby not much younger than hers raises concern...

Reactions: 5
How does she know nothing about babies when her mum has fostered them for years? She’s so odd

Reactions: 9
She'll be calpol'd up to the eyeballs today ...mummy has a dressing room to organise

• Sad
Reactions: 8
They are all so obsessed with her being big, she’s almost 5 months old and I don’t think she looks any bigger than the average 5 month old 🤷‍♀️

Whenever she doesn’t sleep at naps/night it’s automatically teething. Sometimes my baby wakes and I don’t know why 🤣
She should see my 3 month old buddha lol. Shes in 6-9 month clothes already. Her other sisters were all scrappy little things

Reactions: 1
Crying for two hours? Why didn’t she take her a walk or something. There is always a way to get them to stop crying
Don't forget, Lydia said that Loretta cried because she was too used to being picked up, this was around 5 weeks old.

I keep saying it but she is a bit tit at this parenting lark.

5 weeks old and she's decided baby is too used to being picked up, that's why she cries so she stopped it.

Moved feeds to every 4 hours and doesn't move from that.

Loretta cries after 2 hours of feeding but can't possibly be hungry. She opens and closes her mouth and puts her hands in her mouth so therefore she's teething. Only 5 weeks later, does she ask for teething ideas.

Claimed to breastfeed but never actually did it, she pumped so she could sleep through and her sister and Mom had the baby

Uses a cot that vibrates and rocks baby to sleep so that she doesn't have to get up herself in the night to soothe her, actually said this herself in her stories.

Puts her to sleep during the day in a seperate room on a different floor, against sids advice

Is now weaning

Loretta is apparently teething and attempting to sit up.

All of this and the poor wee mite is just 5 months old.

She's a perfect example of how not to parent.

I still can't get over that Loretta has got too used to being picked up and this needs to stop so she let's her cry. She was 5 weeks old. 5 WEEKS!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Don't forget, Lydia said that Loretta cried because she was too used to being picked up, this was around 5 weeks old.

5 weeks old and she's decided baby is too used to being picked up, that's why she cries so she stopped it.

Loretta cries after 2 hours of feeding but can't possibly be hungry. She opens and closes her mouth and puts her hands in her mouth so therefore she's teething. Only 5 weeks later, does she ask for teething ideas.

Claimed to breastfeed but never actually did it, she pumped so she could sleep through and her sister and Mom had the baby

Uses a cot that vibrates and rocks baby to sleep so that she doesn't have to get up herself in the night to soothe her, actually said this herself in her stories.

Puts her to sleep during the day in a seperate room on a different floor, against sids advice

Is now weaning

I still can't get over that Loretta has got too used to being picked up and this needs to stop so she let's her cry. She was 5 weeks old. 5 WEEKS!!!!
All of this!!!!!

And don't forget the awful moment that was the hair cut!!!!!

Reactions: 10

Is now weaning

My son is 16 months and he still likes to be picked up and sits on my knee when he’s tired or missed me when I’ve been at work. She is a terrible mother don’t care what anyone says 💔💔💔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.