Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody knew it! She’s such a knob- why can’t she just be lead by what her baby wants and not be forcing these routines etc. Poor kid is gonna get to 16 and rebel!

Reactions: 8
Someone called early weaning on here a few weeks ago 🙄 he’s a muppet but joe wicks has started weaning his son this weeks who’s 6 months. Why would she mark 4months as the correct option when she states nhs say 6 months

Reactions: 10
Someone called early weaning on here a few weeks ago 🙄 he’s a muppet but joe wicks has started weaning his son this weeks who’s 6 months. Why would she mark 4months as the correct option when she states nhs say 6 months
I said that’s why she keeps calling Loretta greedy so she can eventually use the old ‘milk wasn’t satisfying her’ and wean her early 🙄🙄🙄 bleeping melt put 4 months as the correct answer

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It's pointless doing a poll, she'll only do what her overbearing mother tells her to, seing as she's a self styled "expert"

Reactions: 7
Of course she’s weaning at 4 months. Desperate to be first at everything. I get that some parents are advised by health visitors to wean earlier than 6 months because of reflux etc but I honestly don’t understand why a parent would choose to wean early if they hadn’t been advised to. As much as I enjoyed weaning it was just another thing to think about and some days I felt like all I did was prepare food/milk and clean up after food/milk. She’s definitely doing it because she thinks Her baby will sleep better 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
Of course she’s weaning at 4 months. Desperate to be first at everything. I get that some parents are advised by health visitors to wean earlier than 6 months because of reflux etc but I honestly don’t understand why a parent would choose to wean early if they hadn’t been advised to. As much as I enjoyed weaning it was just another thing to think about and some days I felt like all I did was prepare food/milk and clean up after food/milk. She’s definitely doing it because she thinks Her baby will sleep better 🙄🙄🙄
Well she could be in for a massive shock if that’s what she is hoping for. My son used to sleep through until I started weaning at 6months, he has never done a full night since. He is now 2😩

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Watching her stories makes me feel like she's in a different world. Just casually going shopping with people outside her household, going for picnics with different people every day, visiting family... I've been basically sat in the house with a newborn for 3 months 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I see tommee tippee reposted her bottle holding story. How tit is that going to make other mums whose 4 month old doesn’t hold their own bottle.

Reactions: 5
Watching her stories makes me feel like she's in a different world. Just casually going shopping with people outside her household, going for picnics with different people every day, visiting family... I've been basically sat in the house with a newborn for 3 months 🤦🏻‍♀️
She really is on a different planet right now

Reactions: 1
Yep me too, me and my couch have become very good friends as basically I've pretty much sat indoors all day with my 3 month old!!

I get so angry that she keeps trying to push things with her baby, why rush and cause more stress!! Just take your time and do what your baby needs. I'm dreading weaning in a way!!!

Reactions: 6
Nahh I think she's pretty cute, not like the cutest baby ever but she is cute imo 🤷‍♀️
She is cute but I find her really odd looking at the same time 😆 I don't know what it is.
She kind of looks like she could be Ryan Thomas's baby 😂

Imagine the scandal if that was true 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.