Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SMH 🤦‍♀️ my 16 week old“holds the bottle” but if I let go it comes out, because she’s touching it not holding it 😂
😂😂 my baby literally only started to hold the bottle when he was 7 months old. Loretta has to be the first for everything. She was trying to sit up when she was 4 weeks remember 🙃🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why the duck would you spray your baby’s bath down with ELBOW GREASE!!!!!! What the duck, did she mistake that for Milton spray?!

literally wtfffffffff

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I can't wait to see what else Loretta does first, she'll probably be doing a press up next week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
😂😂 my baby literally only started to hold the bottle when he was 7 months old. Loretta has to be the first for everything. She was trying to sit up when she was 4 weeks remember 🙃🤣
Lol at 4 months a baby doesn't have the strength to hold a bottle! As a baby I used to hold onto my bottle but if my mum had let go it would've fallen!

Reactions: 4
Just browsing her page, majority ads, and saw the one advertising washing powder or whatever and she says Loretta sometimes goes through 4 outfit changes a day! I have a newborn who is just over 3 months and I dress her in the morning and change her into bed clothes at night....that's it! If there is a ferocious poo she may need another outfit but other than that she manages fine! I feel Lydia is talking it all up to sell sell sell!

Reactions: 13
Just browsing her page, majority ads, and saw the one advertising washing powder or whatever and she says Loretta sometimes goes through 4 outfit changes a day! I have a newborn who is just over 3 months and I dress her in the morning and change her into bed clothes at night....that's it! If there is a ferocious poo she may need another outfit but other than that she manages fine! I feel Lydia is talking it all up to sell sell sell!
Someone spotted on here she’s got her in size 4 or 5 nappies I can’t remember which! She’s constantly having explosions and I think the poor nappy fit isn’t helping keeping it inside.

Who cleans a babies bath with bleeping Elbow Grease?! Even Hinch knows better

Reactions: 8
Why the duck would you spray your baby’s bath down with ELBOW GREASE!!!!!! What the duck, did she mistake that for Milton spray?!

literally wtfffffffff
Funking hell, just when I think she couldn't get anymore dumb...

Elbow Grease?! bleeping really?! Is Loretta out at the gym and playing in mud for her to be that dirty for silly bollocks to spray her bath down?

Reactions: 5
Someone spotted on here she’s got her in size 4 or 5 nappies I can’t remember which! She’s constantly having explosions and I think the poor nappy fit isn’t helping keeping it inside.

Who cleans a babies bath with bleeping Elbow Grease?! Even Hinch knows better
Well that will be it then. Better to Use gifted nappies even if they do leak rather than buy some herself ,!

Reactions: 2
Honestly I don’t know where to start 🤦‍♀️ Why do I even watch her stories?! The haircut 😢 a 4 month old holding her own bottle 🤣 leaving a bath of poo overnight 🤮 using elbow grease on something for a baby?! 😳 4 outfit changes a day 🤨 just duck off Lydia, she plays up to all the motherhood cliches but anyone whose had a baby knows it’s all bullshit and it’s nothing like that. There is no need for a baby to go through 4 outfit changes a day that’s literally made up. It irritates me so much how she tries to portray this image of like bossing motherhood cause it’s soooo hard but isn’t she just great for breezing through it with her perfectly made up face and hair. Lydia - LOADS of mums do this day in day out you’re nothing special hun. In my experience, a 4 month old bottle fed baby is so easy to look after so not sure why she acts like she needs a medal for doing it. Wait until Loretta is 2 Lydia and you have to deal with her behaviour and she doesn’t nap in the day! And at that age she literally will be going through four outfits a day because she’ll get food down herself, get muddy in the garden, poo in her nappy and put her hand down there (that’s always the best isn’t it😩)! You just wait for that part Lydia, won’t be so smug then 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think these Z Listers have babies for the magazine deals, attention and freebies. They just see them as accessories to dress up. Once she’s a toddler Loretta will probably just be sent off to nursery then.

Reactions: 9
I think these Z Listers have babies for the magazine deals, attention and freebies. They just see them as accessories to dress up. Once she’s a toddler Loretta will probably just be sent off to nursery then.
Don't forget she already has her name down for nursery. My baby a few days older and I hadn't even registered him yet and she was putting Loretta's name down for a nursery place.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don't forget she already has her name down for nursery. My baby a few days older and I hadn't even registered him yet and she was putting Loretta's name down for a nursery place.
Noooo! When did she do this?! My daughter is the same age as Loretta and when I go back to work she’ll be going to the same nursery as my eldest daughter but I hadn’t even thought to put her name down yet! Why would a first time mum who doesn’t have any other children even think to do that wtf 😱

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed her last month I couldn’t stand it any longer , I actually find her frustrating and I felt stressed watching her stories .

shes so arrogant ! And all the advice or ‘hacks’ are tit!

Like she’s the first woman to have a baby . she’s dire

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Here we go with the weaning, I clicked on 6 months and apparently most people have said 4 months 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.