Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bathroom storage story she has just done showed Loretta’s nappies and she’s got her in a size 5?! No wonder she’s always having accidents in her clothes, it’s probably coming out of the sides 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That bathroom storage story she has just done showed Loretta’s nappies and she’s got her in a size 5?! No wonder she’s always having accidents in her clothes, it’s probably coming out of the sides 🤣
Size 5? 😂 How old is she? My daughter is 14 months and in a size 4 😂

Reactions: 4
Madness. My sons 18 months and just gone into a size 6 pull-up. How on earth is a 4 month old in a size 5?! Loretta isn’t even that much of a chunk. She can’t possibly be on her scheduled feeds 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
She was gifted a load of nappies from aldi the other day to be fair....They could be those ones
Yeah it could have been, it was just the way she said “her nappies and wipes” like they were what she uses on the daily 🤣

On her pics I don’t think she looks bigger than most babies her age but she insists she is 🤷‍♀️😅

Reactions: 1
Loretta looks the same size as mine and she’s in size 2 🤣🤣🤣

I know there’s been baby and lockdown but her house is so bleeping boring and plain

Reactions: 2
Used to like her but now I just find her painful to watch, smug, unintelligent, clueless and arrogant and I’m sure I thought a lot more things. And I take it the baby’s father is not around anymore because I looked on his Instagram and he’s not isolating, he’s working and out with his friends a lot.

Never thought I’d say this but I much prefer Lucy and her chump of a fiancée.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bloody hell get that baby some nappies that fit, honestly it cannot be normal the amount of leakages poor Loretta has🙈

I find with nappies you just have to try different brands each time you go up a size as some fit better than others. She obviously doesn’t care about her poor child’s comfort when the nappies are gifted!

Reactions: 7
My 2.5 year old is in size 5 nappies...😳

Noticed she pointed out the food she has ‘ready’ for Loretta’s weaning, no doubt she’s already doing it 🙁

Reactions: 3
“This is Loretta’s things for when she starts weaning” she’s deffo weaning waaaay before 6 months 🤣

Reactions: 9
My 2.5 year old is in size 5 nappies...😳

Noticed she pointed out the food she has ‘ready’ for Loretta’s weaning, no doubt she’s already doing it 🙁
What is it with Z Listers always having to rush their babies to the next stage.

Reactions: 4
All her mum hacks are just like...normal things everyone does. MUM HACK - GIVE THEM TOYS. MUM HACK - BUY A BOUNCER. ULTIMATE MUM HACK - GIVE THEM SOME MILK

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All her mum hacks are just like...normal things everyone does. MUM HACK - GIVE THEM TOYS. MUM HACK - BUY A BOUNCER. ULTIMATE MUM HACK - GIVE THEM SOME MILK
I have a mum hack for her- DON'T CUT YOUR BABIES HAIR IF THEY HAVE A BALD PATCH.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.