Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I'm not the only one who thought it was weird and awful they hacked away at her hair. My little boy is a week younger than Loretta and has the exact same bald spot, it's adorable. His hair is so soft and fluffy too - I can't even imagine taking the scissors to it. The vanity of it actually staggers me and made me feel strangely upset when I saw it.

Reactions: 14
For a family that fosters and goes on about it so much they are strangely not very maternal, they act like the baby is such an inconvenience. So vile & disgusting to hack away at poor Loretta's hair like that all because Debbie "couldn't stand it" 😡😤 there was absolutely nothing wrong with her hair. She needs to take a look at her own hair, it's a lot worse than Loretta's. The fact Lydia laughs it off, I'd be fuming if anyone done that to my baby!!! Vain witches!

That was my the final straw for me, I had to unfollow her. Can't bear to watch anymore. She does not deserve that beautiful baby 😔

Reactions: 19
I can’t get my head around it! Why would you cut a baby’s hair?! My boy is a few weeks older and I’m constantly touching his tufty hair, it’s the cutest thing in the world and SO soft! This makes me so sad! I’ve never put anything on here before, just complained about these ‘mum influencers’ internally, but this was too much! I had to rant! 😂

Reactions: 14
It’s wrong to cut such a young baby’s hair and it looks worse anyway! So what was the point!

Reactions: 5
Why didn't they just go the whole hog and shave the lot off? Ya know, make her completely bald so dear debbie can stand to look at Loretta.

Cunts.

This has really bleeping angered me so much.
Just look at the actual state of it ffs?! Her hair is going to grow back looking serious odd, look at those cut lines at the side of her hair ffs. Those two need a punch and a kick in the bleep oh and for someone to bald them too.
20200616_112333.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
There's a reason they only put it on stories. If they put a grid post I'm sure there would be a lot of comments agreeing with us.

There's a reason they only put it on stories. If they put a grid post I'm sure there would be a lot of comments agreeing with us.
You bet there would be. They would both be ripped to pieces and rightly so. Lydia is so stupid to even let Debbie do that, or was it forced? She will soon realise it's not normal behaviour if Roman doesn't have the bald spot and lucy doesn't scalp him.

Reactions: 6
I'm still shocked by this behaviour and staggered she has put it on social media....she obviously doesn't even see that you just don't do that!!!!

Something has sat right with me with this family for awhile and now baldgate has heightened it. I get a really really weird nervy vibe off their posts now, I don't know what it is but I wouldn't leave my child in their care.

Reactions: 12
I’d be absolutely livid if anyone did that to my kid. And this woman fosters how many? This family is full of freaks. How is that acceptable?

Something has sat right with me with this family for awhile and now baldgate has heightened it. I get a really really weird nervy vibe off their posts now, I don't know what it is but I wouldn't leave my child in their care.
I used to admire this family and thought they seemed genuine, not anymore... Definately strange vibes from them.

Take away the money for fostering and I'm now wondering if they would still do it? They give me strong "white saviour" vibes now, and I really think they believe they are above others due to their fostering and charitable work and therefore are exempt from critism and negativity.

I do wonder if Lydia would have the guts to stand up to her mother and say something if she was upset by it. I know she laughed it off, but she could have still been shocked and now she's thought about it maybe she's annoyed. I'm still upset a grown woman thought that was an ok thing to do to a 3month old baby just because she "couldn't stand in anymore" and she's not even my baby. Heaven help Loretta if she develops her own thoughts, opinions, characteristics, hobbies etc' as she grows up that granny "can't stand." No wonder Lydia has surprised us all with how she is not as maternal as we thought she would be if her mum is her role model & guidance, probably in her ear telling her how to do things all the time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I cant believe what ive just seen. My little one is the same age and has the same little bald patch. I cant imagine cutting the rest of her hair off. But nothing with that family surprises me anymore. Also my parents have not met my daughter who was born during lockdown, yet her parents are all over Loretta?? Have I missed a boris announcement or something?

Reactions: 15
It's not so much that she cut it but more that they think it even matters? Who is going around judging the backs of babies heads? 😁

Reactions: 10
Why would anyone give their baby an awful haircut when they hardly have any hair to begin with and shove the pic up on social media

I think it’s Lydia who needs to be a tad more self aware here.

Reactions: 7
Thing is, for her hair to grow properly now, they would need to shave it so it grows evenly. This will look an absolute mess as it gets longterm

• Sad
Honest to god my phone hates me! The amount of autocorrects it's done without me realising until it's too late.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The wee bald spots dont even last that long anyway. Actually ridiculous! My wee one is almost 1 and it's not made any difference to how even her hair has grown now.

What a complete idiot.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.