Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really can’t stick to the rules can she, babies aren’t except from the 2m rule
Who is the baby?
Makes me so angry that these influencers and z listers just do what they bloody well want.
I haven't seen my nieces in over 3 months and I want nothing more than to hold them. Why do they not grt called out on it?!?

My 9 month old still sometimes has 3x 30 mins naps one day and a 2 hour nap the next! Everyday is different even though I do the same thing with her! I also wouldnt have left her for 2 hours to nap on her own at that age..😪

Reactions: 5
Think it's appalling her mum and dad posting pictures of them with Loretta , clearly abusing lockdown rules, they must all be thick to think people won't comment either that or they just don't care 😬

Reactions: 3
Who is the baby?
Makes me so angry that these influencers and z listers just do what they bloody well want.
I haven't seen my nieces in over 3 months and I want nothing more than to hold them. Why do they not grt called out on it?!?
I wonder if it’s roman? It’s like they are exempt it’s so annoying

Reactions: 2
Think it's appalling her mum and dad posting pictures of them with Loretta , clearly abusing lockdown rules, they must all be thick to think people won't comment either that or they just don't care 😬
It said on Debbie's post there were 5 comments but when I clicked on it only one showed up, maybe she is deleting. My mum can't wait to give her grandson a cuddle, but we are following the rules and waiting it out 😏

Reactions: 1
Someone commented saying it's only 2m social distancing for adults and when her children visit the grandparents the children can cuddle them aslong as the adults stay 2m apart. 😬🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Someone commented saying it's only 2m social distancing for adults and when her children visit the grandparents the children can cuddle them aslong as the adults stay 2m apart. 😬🤦‍♀️
Oh wish I’d known this rule when we dropped off my nephews’s third birthday gifts 🙄

It said on Debbie's post there were 5 comments but when I clicked on it only one showed up, maybe she is deleting. My mum can't wait to give her grandson a cuddle, but we are following the rules and waiting it out 😏
Just had a look and there are loads of comments calling them out. And saying their parents haven't met their grand babies that were born in lockdown. Someone has even tagged the UK government account.

Someone has commented to say it still counts as the same household because she only moved out due to no room..ok well I moved out of my mums last year so that's still the same household right?? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are they thick?? Honestly through this whole lockdown they’ve done what they have wanted to. Not taken it seriously at all

Reactions: 8
Are they thick?? Honestly through this whole lockdown they’ve done what they have wanted to. Not taken it seriously at all
Totally agree not only that but posting it all over insta, they have very high opinions of themselves to think nothing applies to them ....makes my blood boil

Drives me mad that they think they are above the rules. I have a baby a few days older than Lydia's and would love for my family to be able to hold him and help out.
The fact they post on insta as well.

Drives me mad that they think they are above the rules. I have a baby a few days older than Lydia's and would love for my family to be able to hold him and help out.
The fact they post on insta as well.
So sorry that your family can't snuggle your little one, hope they can soon.

People are always going to break the rules regardless and you can't stop people really, however flaunting it all over insta is another thing. Then followers commenting saying is this allowed now, is there new guidelines, and encouraging others to do the same because apparently its allowed. Its just ridiculous and they think they are better than everyone else.

Think someone should send these pics to the dailymail, would be interesting

That routine she has just shared, how many of her followers are going to think that’s what their baby should be doing 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can’t believe a baby of her age is only having 4 main feeds in 24 hours. Also surely this routine is going to change as she gets older, she’s certainly not going to nap for almost 5 hours a day when she’s 6 months plus 🤣

Such unrealistic expectations- my baby is 11 months and I struggled so much at first because I didn’t understand why my baby wouldn’t be put down and why I couldn’t get things done and I already regret not spending those months just cuddling her and taking her in, you don’t get that time back

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That routine she has just shared, how many of her followers are going to think that’s what their baby should be doing 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can’t believe a baby of her age is only having 4 main feeds in 24 hours. Also surely this routine is going to change as she gets older, she’s certainly not going to nap for almost 5 hours a day when she’s 6 months plus 🤣
That's awful. A baby should have atleast 8 good feeds over 24 hours at that age

She says she is exhausted 😂😂😂 she gets a full nights sleep and her baby naps for hours in the day!!! What magic did she use on her baby????

Reactions: 9
She says she is exhausted 😂😂😂 she gets a full nights sleep and her baby naps for hours in the day!!! What magic did she use on her baby????
And her parents are obviously helping her out

Reactions: 6
She ignores her when she cries and when she's hungry

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That’s so true 😂😂 imagine having a 10 hour sleep at night and 5 hours of naps in the day

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.