Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 13 weeks PP and still rock my maternity pants and jeans because they’re comfortable and my pre pregnancy jeans are just a little snug at the mo....also the fact we’ve been in lockdown since my bub was born so it’s not like I’ve been able to get to the shop for new clothes 🤷🏼‍♀️
As long as you’re comfy and baby is happy who cares ❤ Someone said to me, it takes 9 months to gain weight, expect it to take the same to come off.

Reactions: 9
As long as you’re comfy and baby is happy who cares ❤ Someone said to me, it takes 9 months to gain weight, expect it to take the same to come off.
My baby’s 1 in 3 weeks and lockdown has not been nice to my waist line 🤷🏼‍♀️ We are all human

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m 13 weeks PP and still rock my maternity pants and jeans because they’re comfortable and my pre pregnancy jeans are just a little snug at the mo....also the fact we’ve been in lockdown since my bub was born so it’s not like I’ve been able to get to the shop for new clothes 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m 8 months post pregnancy and would love to lose about 3 stone but I’m breastfeeding, which seems to be preventing any weight coming off 😩 and I’m tired 9/10 so pass me them biscuits 😅 I’m glad I have a partner who loves me and I don’t feel the need to seek validation from strangers online. I’m sure il lose the weight one day but right now il stay in my leggings and baggy dresses 😂 x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m 8 months post pregnancy and would love to lose about 3 stone but I’m breastfeeding, which seems to be preventing any weight coming off 😩 and I’m tired 9/10 so pass me them biscuits 😅 I’m glad I have a partner who loves me and I don’t feel the need to seek validation from strangers online. I’m sure il lose the weight one day but right now il stay in my leggings and baggy dresses 😂 x
I'd rather be fluffy with a partner that loves me than like Lydia any day of the week. You can smell the desperation.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t think I will ever fit into my pre pregnancy jeans again 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m 5 months PP and still in my maternity leggings 🤣🤣😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My kid is 4 and I was still trying to get rid of the baby weight. Pregnant again now tho so I can chill a bit 😂

So funny that she thinks her baby waking up at 3am is strange, wait until the teething starts 🤣
According to her, Loretta is already teething, that's why she's making suckling movements with her mouth and putting her hands in her mouth (absolutely not hungry as she's fed every 4 hours)

She's also rolling over and getting ready to sit up too.

Her first steps will be in a month or so I reckon.

I agree. Lydia is so self obsessed and it’s become more apparent since having Loretta.

she has gone so far down this route of ‘babies just slot into your life’with these stupid videos of her doing the washing etc that she can’t backtrack and now say ‘this is actually harder than I thought’

considering Lucy admitted her struggles and Lydia continues to brag, I find it so insensitive. Also how boring is lydia’s life? I know it’s partial lockdown but all she seems to do is clean her house, do her make up and put the washing on. those videos she does bore me to tears
It might just be me but I hate how she refers to everything as a spring clean. To me and my family growing up, a spring clean is the big house clean done as winter ends so it's a move the settees and vac and really give the house a good going through.

Not tidying up and running the vac round.

I think she's used the term spring clean to imply she's really giving the house a good clean through rather than doing the basic tidy that most people do everyday without feeling the need to post about.

My baby’s 1 in 3 weeks and lockdown has not been nice to my waist line 🤷🏼‍♀️ We are all human
My baby is 13 next year and I'm still carrying baby weight.

Fact is, babies change your body and Lydais body is the exception not the normal.

My shape changed and I couldnt fit into my pre preg jeans and had to size up permanently to get a fit.

Now I'm 2 stone heavier but actually in better shape and fitness level.

I'm also getting older and finding that I give less fucks about what society expects me to look like.

I’m sorry, I don’t like criticising other mothers cause I’m not perfect myself and I think whatever works for you and your baby is what’s important I’m not to judge... but did she REALLY leave her 3 month old baby, who can apparently roll over, asleep on the sofa on a sleepyhead on her own in the house whilst she did the gardening?! Wtf I don’t even know where to begin with that.
Now, this pisses me off. Why do you think you are not a perfect Mother?

Don you make mistakes? Yep I bet you do. Do you get it wrong but then know better for next time? Yep, I bet you do. Do you or did you struggle in the first few days post natal and sit and cry over the smallest of things and just want your old life back? Yep, I bet you did. Do you question and second guess yourself every single time? Yep, I bet you do.

And that's perfection. That's proper motherhood right there.

Lydia has made herself that unrelatable by trying to appear that perfect, it's almost comical.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This makes me feel a bit better I’m still not fitting into any of my clothes and still in my clothes from being pregnant. I keep telling myself it’s only been 3 months and will lose it eventually lol

• Heart
Have her and Lucy meck fallen out they don’t seem to like each other’s post and not tagging each other in stories!!

She really can’t stick to the rules can she, babies aren’t except from the 2m rule

Ok those DMs in her stories really show how damaging her Loretta routine obsession is to her followers

Ok those DMs in her stories really show how damaging her Loretta routine obsession is to her followers
This makes me really sad. I wish these women could see they’re not doing anything wrong and their babies aren’t broken if they don’t nap, they’re just being... normal babies 🤷‍♀️

Lydia seems to clean her house from top to bottom each day, it’s only her and Loretta there - how dirty can it be?! Maybe I’m just lazy but I never cleaned that much when mine were that little, I still don’t now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think my baby has napped for 2 hours since he was born (now 9 months) 🤣

She does a “spring clean” everyday and there is only her and the baby there, can’t really be much to do surely 🙄

This makes me really sad. I wish these women could see they’re not doing anything wrong and their babies aren’t broken if they don’t nap, they’re just being... normal babies 🤷‍♀️

Lydia seems to clean her house from top to bottom each day, it’s only her and Loretta there - how dirty can it be?! Maybe I’m just lazy but I never cleaned that much when mine were that little, I still don’t now 😂

It’s setting stupid expectations. My little one is coming up 14 weeks and she sets the timings for feeds and naps each day. Sometimes she cat naps throughout the day, others she will have a good 2 hour stint.
I wish people wouldn’t be so hung up on getting a newborn into a set routine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.