Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most self obsessed woman I've ever come across šŸ˜· she would eat herself if she could, and the younger sister of hers too!

Reactions: 9
Loretta was up at 3am for some crazy reason...whatā€™s that then? That sheā€™s a baby šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Iā€™m sorry, I donā€™t like criticising other mothers cause Iā€™m not perfect myself and I think whatever works for you and your baby is whatā€™s important Iā€™m not to judge... but did she REALLY leave her 3 month old baby, who can apparently roll over, asleep on the sofa on a sleepyhead on her own in the house whilst she did the gardening?! Wtf I donā€™t even know where to begin with that.

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m sorry, I donā€™t like criticising other mothers cause Iā€™m not perfect myself and I think whatever works for you and your baby is whatā€™s important Iā€™m not to judge... but did she REALLY leave her 3 month old baby, who can apparently roll over, asleep on the sofa on a sleepyhead on her own in the house whilst she did the gardening?! Wtf I donā€™t even know where to begin with that.

No words at all. Why not just pop her in the pram and take her outside with you!?

So funny that she thinks her baby waking up at 3am is strange, wait until the teething starts šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Lucy seems much more maternal and less concerned with her appearance which is quite refreshing. Lydia just seems to think the baby is an accessory!

Reactions: 14
I think Lucy seems much more maternal and less concerned with her appearance which is quite refreshing. Lydia just seems to think the baby is an accessory!
I agree. Lydia is so self obsessed and itā€™s become more apparent since having Loretta.

she has gone so far down this route of ā€˜babies just slot into your lifeā€™with these stupid videos of her doing the washing etc that she canā€™t backtrack and now say ā€˜this is actually harder than I thoughtā€™

considering Lucy admitted her struggles and Lydia continues to brag, I find it so insensitive. Also how boring is lydiaā€™s life? I know itā€™s partial lockdown but all she seems to do is clean her house, do her make up and put the washing on. those videos she does bore me to tears

I think she is digging at Lucy. Lucy must feel rubbish watching her supposed best friend breezing through motherhood while Lucy is quite normally finding aspects difficult.

I wonder why Loretta doesn't get to see her dad? Can't even blame it on lockdown because Lydia clearly hasn't been following rules anyway.

Reactions: 6
I think she is digging at Lucy. Lucy must feel rubbish watching her supposed best friend breezing through motherhood while Lucy is quite normally finding aspects difficult.

I wonder why Loretta doesn't get to see her dad? Can't even blame it on lockdown because Lydia clearly hasn't been following rules anyway.
Regarding the dad I also think this is why sheā€™s trying to make it look like sheā€™s smashing motherhood and taking photos of her ass or her body in a bikini.... ā€˜look at me, my life is perfect, please come back!ā€™

Reactions: 7
I just looked at her insta and she is taking day off and says sorry if her post offended anyone... what was the post?

Reactions: 3
Just came on here to find that out.
It was the latest pic on her grid, sheā€™s changed the caption now but she originally put it on saying it was about her garden when clearly it was to show off how great she looks 3 months after having a baby šŸ˜“
So now sheā€™s staying away so everyone comments ā€œbe proud of your body, you look amazingā€ ā€œyour a great mumā€.... yaaaaawwn

She conveniently has a MIRROR in her garden. I despair. This woman is a f*cking tw*thole! Honestly, I hope the freebies stop rolling in and she has a rude awakening.

Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s really changed hasnā€™t she? I used to really like her back in the old days. She seemed really sweet, down to earth and humble... guess she was just a good actress! These days sheā€™s the opposite of that and doesnā€™t seem like a good mum, which has really really surprised me.

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m 13 weeks PP and still rock my maternity pants and jeans because theyā€™re comfortable and my pre pregnancy jeans are just a little snug at the mo....also the fact weā€™ve been in lockdown since my bub was born so itā€™s not like Iā€™ve been able to get to the shop for new clothes šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.