Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she saying she’s a greedy baby and she’s been told she’s over feeding her. She’s saying she has 7oz feeds and the 2oz mini feed comes from that so she’s having 28oz in 24 hours. I really don’t think that’s over feeding 🤷‍♀️

She has also put “she used to stir in the night but I just ignored this” that genuinely breaks my heart, that poor baby looking for her mum and now she’s learnt she doesn’t come when she wants her 😭 the way she says she “didn’t grasp” the routine until 8 weeks...

Annnnd lastly she either can’t count or her routine is a lie. She’s calling the afternoon nap “the longer nap” but on that routine it’s shorter than the first and she’s said she has 4 hours day sleep, if you add up all the sleep she says it’s close to 5 hours 🤷‍♀️🤣 I think she will struggle with the routine when Loretta is abit older but then again she will just ignore her until she does it 😩

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Just seen Lydias routine 🙄
Does Loretta not have sleep regression, growth spurts etc!? Just my baby then 🙄🤦‍♀️
Loretta is a baby, not a robot 😩😩

Reactions: 6
I just wanted to comment on the fostering as we have looked into this a few times. You don't need to be the perfect parent when fostering... Or particularly caring. That's not what they look for. What they are looking for is are you able to offer a safe space for a traumatised child. These children will have eating out of bins they don't really care if your home isn't immaculate. As a Foster carer you are guiding and looking after a child with a view to the child eventually being adopted. You need to be a more forthright person I think. It's not all cuddles and bedtime stories.. Some of those children won't even let you cuddle them!

Just wanted to say that. Still hate lydia.

Reactions: 5
Loretta is a greedy baby = already making an excuse on why she is gonna start weaning her at 4 months 🙄🙄🙄

Just reading her post, and people are actually asking how they can try and drop their 7 week old night feeds 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Why does she keep saying that she's a greedy baby and she's been told that she is over feeding her. My baby is the same age and has 5 bottles of 7oz. He doesn't always finish it but I don't give him whats left to make him sleep he just sleeps when he wants. He has no routine with his naps, I wouldn't even call them naps at that age tbh. They just sleep when tired, most of the time mine just cat naps I'm lucky if he does even a 45min nap. The odd occasion he'll do 2 hours but that rarely happens. I think her followers are going to see this and expect too much from their babies.

Reactions: 9
I always wonder what “work” she’s doing in the afternoon?! “3pm show arse to Instagram”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What exactly does she mean by a ‘big feed’ before bed? She’s already said she’s feeding 7oz a time so how does that differ to her apparent last feed of the day before bed....!??

Talk about making out this first time mum thing is a breeze!!
I’ve been up since 430 with my little one 😂

Reactions: 5
What exactly does she mean by a ‘big feed’ before bed? She’s already said she’s feeding 7oz a time so how does that differ to her apparent last feed of the day before bed....!??

Talk about making out this first time mum thing is a breeze!!
I’ve been up since 430 with my little one 😂
I’ve been trying to start a casserole...FOR 3 bleeping HOURS

• Heart
Why is she saying she’s a greedy baby and she’s been told she’s over feeding her. She’s saying she has 7oz feeds and the 2oz mini feed comes from that so she’s having 28oz in 24 hours. I really don’t think that’s over feeding 🤷‍♀️

She has also put “she used to stir in the night but I just ignored this” that genuinely breaks my heart, that poor baby looking for her mum and now she’s learnt she doesn’t come when she wants her 😭 the way she says she “didn’t grasp” the routine until 8 weeks...

Annnnd lastly she either can’t count or her routine is a lie. She’s calling the afternoon nap “the longer nap” but on that routine it’s shorter than the first and she’s said she has 4 hours day sleep, if you add up all the sleep she says it’s close to 5 hours 🤷‍♀️🤣 I think she will struggle with the routine when Loretta is abit older but then again she will just ignore her until she does it 😩
I take massive exception at labelling a baby 'greedy'. It's disgusting. Honestly, these so called celebrities do so much damage that health professionals find practically impossible to fix/overrule.

Reactions: 8
She disgusts me. Other new or impresionable Mum’s are going to read that and wonder why they can’t get their baby on a schedule and think they are doing something wrong!
Also, “we naturally both wake at 7am” HAHA, yeah... that’s what my baby did for a while, now I’m lucky If she sleeps past 5! Good luck with the sleep regressions, teething etc. Can’t wait to see your “routine” then!

Reactions: 13
Ain’t no way that baby wakes up naturally at 7am every single morning. She actually means that if the baby wakes anytime before, she gets ignored until 7am.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I totally disagree with her thinking and ways if doing parenthood but She can raise her baby however she chooses to do so. However she needs to stop advertising her ways & routine to her followers because 1. It's HER way and everyone should find their own way in doing things and 2. The way she is doing things is against the "norm." She's an exception, the minority, whichever way you want to word it. Most parents don't raise their child like a robot or pet that needs trained and "slotting into their parents life not the parents adapting to their baby" 🙄 it's dangerous how she's promoting her routine, it's unrealistic. She has a close-knit family (some would say overbearing and co-dependent) that are helping her raise her child, again it's not the norm for most people as most people raise their own child and have extended family in their lives and for babysitting duties but they are all practically in each others pockets 24/7 and you just know Loretta is going to spend days, probably even a week to two weeks at nanny's while Lydia works or swans off on multiple adult only holidays a year. She really wasn't "born to be a mother" as she says. Lucy on the other hand is coming across so lovely, maternal & caring. Her comments about Roman come across as normal and she admits to struggling at times, whereas Lydia's come across either weird - talking about boobies on her baby, baby being same size as her abdomen, etc or they are coming across awful - wanted to do this but "Loretta wouldn't let me" "Loretta won't lie in her pram" etc, as if her baby is deliberatley being awkward and not letting her do things, she's a baby.

I notice she's barely acknowledged any of the black lives matter issues or promoted any books, shows & websites/forums/podcasts that her followers can go to to learn about the issues, yet some of their foster children have been black, so you would think she would be more inclined to highlight these issues.

Her and her family give off those "white saviour" complex vibes.

Last edited:
I feel so sorry for lucy- shes openly admitted how much shes struggling I'd be a bit gutted if my best mate then flaunted how amazing her child sleeps etc- seems a bit insensitive. Not just lucy but lots of new mums will question why they don't have miraculous sleeping babies and a size 8 body...

God since the moment she’s got pregnant she’s turned into the worlds most intolerable twit. She’s an absolute embarrassment, why she had a child I have no idea at all.

I’d rather take mum hacks from the McCanns cheers Lyd. Loretta apparently sleeps about 5 hours in the day and 10 solidly overnight🙄 roll on the 4 month sleep regression and teething although she’ll continue to tell Instagram that she’s sleeping through as she’s obviously the “perfect” baby.

• Haha
She's an idiot, nothing
This woman grates on me so so much... she is a complete idiot ! She has constantly broken lock down rules from the start as she is above everyone else !! She makes out everything is so wonderful and perfect but what she forgets to mention is she has lots of family around supporting her through all these naps and work time etc... !! Her mum dad and sisters are constantly round hers !! I would love to see one day her on her own having to deal with it all.
She's made out everything is so natural and easy when you have a baby and that's not true... with my first I managed to have her in some sort of routine.. deffo didn't sleep for 2 hour stints during the day!! Second time round there's no routine what so ever lol

I really like Lucy she's proved me wrong having baby and isn't throwing everything down your throat...
Spot on!! The Bright army are all idiots too. Ive just been told to get off my soap box for questioning their constant meet ups even with the Foster baby in tow. Absolute morons the lot of them. 🙄🤣

I’m so pleased my baby is a bit older than Loretta and I’ve found some of my confidence as a Mam as this would have made me feel like tit. My baby doesn’t sleep through at 8 months, we did have a routine but between teething and sleep regression that has gone out the window. We are currently finding a new routine and he still naps on me because I just love it so so much. I can’t imagine not going to him when he is crying it just makes me feel ill that he would want me and think I wasn’t coming for him.

God since the moment she’s got pregnant she’s turned into the worlds most intolerable twit. She’s an absolute embarrassment, why she had a child I have no idea at all.

I’d rather take mum hacks from the McCanns cheers Lyd. Loretta apparently sleeps about 5 hours in the day and 10 solidly overnight🙄 roll on the 4 month sleep regression and teething although she’ll continue to tell Instagram that she’s sleeping through as she’s obviously the “perfect” baby.
It's obvious she had a baby to keep her snout in the trough. I don't think she was even with the father. It seems to be the easiest way to stay relevant. Gross.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.