Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she seriously posted an story with a close-up of her baby daughter's 'boobs'?!?!? Just plain weird, and so demonstrative of the way influencers see their children as accessories rather than humans in their own right! That poor little mite doesn't get a say in whether her 'boobs' are broadcast to huge audiences - and who's to say there aren't a bunch of weirdos following Lydia for this kind of content? Protect your child FFS.

Reactions: 9
Wish she would stop showing her half naked baby and referencing her “boobs” she is insane

Reactions: 6
Has she seriously posted an story with a close-up of her baby daughter's 'boobs'?!?!? Just plain weird, and so demonstrative of the way influencers see their children as accessories rather than humans in their own right! That poor little mite doesn't get a say in whether her 'boobs' are broadcast to huge audiences - and who's to say there aren't a bunch of weirdos following Lydia for this kind of content? Protect your child FFS.
I just saw that and couldn't believe my eyes. The exploitation is sickening. And she's done a tick tock of herself cleaning and eating breakfast. Riveting stuff.

Reactions: 3
And how can you be offering 'mum hacks' when your baby is wobbling about in a bouncer on top of a dining table? Why would anyone take advice, recommendations or tips from someone who does this?

Reactions: 8
I think we need a Roma thread because I just do not understand this child, and yep, a child is what she is. What’s with this fart arsing around in the woods with empty Gucci bags and standing on tree stumps with your arse out?!? Someone help me out here, is this cool amongst teenagers?!

I honestly think out of all the Towie families, the Brights have to be the worst. At least with the Wrights and Sims etc they seem to know they’re all pretty thick and own the fact they make money from doing not a whole lot. The brights seem to think they’re next to god or something with the fostering when honestly they are the most vacuous, self centred people. Roma seems to think she’s going to be a ‘travel journalist’ which is honestly something I think she’s just made up. She’s been going to clubs and raves since she was 13 but Debbie is mum of the year somehow?! The parents are loaded and spoil the kids rotten, Lydia has more of an inflated idea of her own self importance than anyone else I’ve ever come across in my life. YOUR BABY IS 3 MONTHS OLD - YOU LEAVE HER TO CRY - YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO GIVE ADVICE.

Whew sorry rant over 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wish she would stop showing her half naked baby and referencing her “boobs” she is insane
ive reported it, I hope it gets taken down I don’t know why they women want to show their precious babies off like that.

Romana is so annoying but her lips are definitely real, although Debs should have a word with her about getting naked in the forest 😂😩🆘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
to be fair my Daughter rolled over at 3 months I didn’t actually do anything to make her do it or encourage it she just did it 😂 some babies just do things early!
Mine is 12 weeks and started rolling over and sitting her head forward to

• Heart
Mine is 12 weeks and started rolling over and sitting her head forward to
I know some babies do things early but I think if Lydia’s baby was a regular roller she would definitely have filmed it by now. My little boy did it when he was 3 months, must have been a fluke because then he didn’t do it again until he was 5 months 🤣

Reactions: 1
Our babies were born two day’s apart. I am lucky if I shower every day. I have washed my hair 4 times since being home yet only found the energy to dry it twice. I’ve only just done my nails for the first time since Christmas. I’ve thrown make up on 3 times. Most of my day’s in the first 2 weeks were taken up my random midwife and family / friends visits. My bed has been thrown up on, shat on, pissed on. So has my couch. I took her with me to poo the other day literally still on the boob as my insides are still working themselves out post csection that I couldn’t not go. I ordered a pizza and had to pull her off boob when delivery man arrived. Came back two seconds later to find she’d thrown it all up on her Sleepyhead. I’m still bleeding but have moved from adult nappies to giant ski pads. My feet only stopped being like balloons a week ago. Baby blues only passed then too. She sometimes doesn’t latch properly. Sometimes sleeps too long and I end up spraying milk everywhere. My bush is out of control as I haven’t touched it since Christmas. I am in a total baby bubble and loving every minute. We’ve done little walks going further every time. Experienced my first day alone with her! Watched so many good things on TV. Had endless cuddles. Smiles that aren’t real but they are to me. How she made it back to work is beyond me. Why she would want to is beyond me!!! You never get this time back. It’s so precious and amazing and they change every day. I support working mums obviously I am one or will be when I go back. However there’s no need for her to be out there like that!
I feel like you've just narrated my life story after my son's emergency c section but I'd hate to think I didn't spend those days rolling around in a hazy bubble not straight back to hair, make up a d whatever it is she actually does. Enjoy it all ❤

And how can you be offering 'mum hacks' when your baby is wobbling about in a bouncer on top of a dining table? Why would anyone take advice, recommendations or tips from someone who does this?

I’ve seen a few ‘influencers’ do this. Makes me so mad - my little one is 3 months old. Not a chance would I leave them in a bouncer on top of a table or kitchen island. It even says on the bloody boxes of these bouncers do not put on elevated surfaces.
bleeping morons

Reactions: 4
She is so bloody unrelatable. I have a 5 month old and honestly feel accomplished if I manage to put a couple of loads of washing on and eat lunch! 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I find it a bit irresponsible that she has shown herself leave her baby for long periods during naps and sleep right from when she was born. Fair enough popping downstairs to make a cup of tea etc but clearly she left her for the whole time during her 2 hour nap which goes against Lullaby Trust SIDs advice. It is her decision if that's what she has decided to do of course, but i don't think she should be particularly advertising that fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why are these influencers trying to always create drama where it doesn’t exist? “Yes that is a glass of wine mum police” literally no one gives a duck. Hell on a Friday I’ll have a bottle and I’m breastfeeding. No one actually cares.

Her leaving the baby in a room for a 2 hour nap has infuriated me!! My little girl is 10 weeks old and i hate even leaving her sleeping in her basket to nip to the toilet, the mun guilt is real. In fact she's currently been sleeping on me for the last hour and i just can't bring myself to put her down. How these people don't want to just enjoy that baby bubble is beyond me.

• Heart
She is so bloody unrelatable. I have a 5 month old and honestly feel accomplished if I manage to put a couple of loads of washing on and eat lunch! 🙄🙄🙄
This is totally my life right now!!
My baby totally senses when I'm not near her;!

Reactions: 1
Her leaving the baby in a room for a 2 hour nap has infuriated me!! My little girl is 10 weeks old and i hate even leaving her sleeping in her basket to nip to the toilet, the mun guilt is real. In fact she's currently been sleeping on me for the last hour and i just can't bring myself to put her down. How these people don't want to just enjoy that baby bubble is beyond me.
I’m still letting my baby take some naps on me at 5 months! I bloody love it! ❤

This is totally my life right now!!
My baby totally senses when I'm not near her;!
Yep!!! Totally the same! Haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.