Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😲 That's absolutely shocking!! So is she not going to let Loretta play outside cos heaven forbid she fall over and graze her knee and get upset, not go to nursery & school incase she catches a cold/flu/nits/etc cos that would unsettle her 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ I get we all want to protect our children but to re-think immunisations because she was unsettled after her first ones us downright stupid, selfish and dangerous, she should keep her opinions and thoughts on motherhood to herself cos some if her followers might copy her train of thought, idiotic woman 😠 so much for "I was born to be a Mother" "my baby is the best thing to happen to me" blah blah blah 🥱 either she is struggling and anxious as a mother or she's a selfish twerp who shouldn't have had a kid and instead waited to be an auntie.

She and her 3 biological siblings and many foster siblings all had immunisations are are doing just fine, her little Loretta is not the first to be unsettled after hers it's a normal response.

Totally shocked Debbie is standing back allowing her to behave like this, I know no one can force her to be the type of mother they think is ideal she had to find her own way but when your own way is stupidity then I'd expect a grandmother like Debbie to step in and guide her...... Makes me wonder if this picture perfect twee sugar cookie family they portray is actually as it seems.... 🤔💭

For those saying about the big house, I know they have various media type jobs that are probably well paid and Dad 'Dave the tiler" has is own business but Iv heard fostering pays quite a bit and Debbie's "a baby should slot into your life not you slot into the babies" attitude recently makes me question their motives now.... And I used to love watching this family and wanted to emulate their family life 😞
I have a friends that foster and it doesn't pay much at all.. Unless you go with private fostering which is typically the more 'difficult' kids.

Did anyone see the drama over her having ‘some’ wine and being hungover yesterday? Part of me wonders whether she actually had any wine

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the drama over her having ‘some’ wine and being hungover yesterday? Part of me wonders whether she actually had any wine
Well she said that it was her first glass last week, I thought I had seen her several times at her parents house drinking wine 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’ve said before our babies are basically the same age. Is Loretta really teething? Because with a quick Google last week I discovered that at this age two things happen. 1 - their salvia glands start properly working and go into overdrive so lot’s of random dribbling 2 - they discover their hands and put them in their mouth as a way of self soothing. She just seems so clueless! Or playing the game for content so she can ask her followers for help.

Also why is she trying to force a routine on Loretta? I might be wrong I often am and I’m new to this but is she not a bit young for a strict timed nap? As in you go down at this time and you must sleep? Anyway she looked pretty happy chilling in her crib so why not just get on with things? She doesn’t have to be sleeping.

Reactions: 9
I’ve said before our babies are basically the same age. Is Loretta really teething? Because with a quick Google last week I discovered that at this age two things happen. 1 - their salvia glands start properly working and go into overdrive so lot’s of random dribbling 2 - they discover their hands and put them in their mouth as a way of self soothing. She just seems so clueless! Or playing the game for content so she can ask her followers for help.

Also why is she trying to force a routine on Loretta? I might be wrong I often am and I’m new to this but is she not a bit young for a strict timed nap? As in you go down at this time and you must sleep? Anyway she looked pretty happy chilling in her crib so why not just get on with things? She doesn’t have to be sleeping.
I was literally just thinking the same thing. My baby did exactly that, a lot more dribbling and constantly chewing his fists but I think it’s just when he discovered he had hands as he’s 7 months now and still no teeth 🤣 it’s like she has to have a reason for her waking up, not just that babies wake in the night and it’s normal.
That routine she has makes me feel so sorry for that baby. Did you see her on that live yesterday, said she went to the supermarket and it was at the same time as her nap so she was worried about being in the queue and that Loretta started screaming and she was embarrassed 🤦‍♀️ I have some kind of routine but I feel like if your so rigid your literally just setting yourself up to fail

Reactions: 4
I’ve washed bottles with soapy water, rinsed and sterilised in an electric steriliser for both my babies - what on earth is she on about?!
From what I can make out, she was washing tnem with washing up liquid then sterilising but someone told her that using washing up liquid was dangerous to use.

Saying that, I'm assuming she's sterilising, she can't be that stupid surely?

I'm expecting an ad for a perfect prep machine soon!

Oh here we go, Loretta is teething apparently! Do we think she is? Or do we think Lydia is just trying to justify why she’s not sleeping well. Maybe she’s not sleeping well because SHE’S A BABY !! Maybe she needs milk or a cuddle 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She’s deleted / hidden loads of photos. You can’t scroll through her Instagram. Weird flex.... is someone trying to rebrand herself ? 🙄

Reactions: 3
Oh here we go, Loretta is teething apparently! Do we think she is? Or do we think Lydia is just trying to justify why she’s not sleeping well. Maybe she’s not sleeping well because SHE’S A BABY !! Maybe she needs milk or a cuddle 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Was just coming here to say this 😂 she thinks her newborn is teething because she’s up at 3am?? Honey she might be up at 3am for another few years yet. This is what babies do

• Haha
From the video, I'd say Loretta was hungry. Most babies teeth around 6 months, an early teether would be 4 months. I know some can be born with teeth already but I'm sure we'd already know if she had them!

It feels like she's forcing every stage as though it makes her a better parent. Sleep routine, no picking up, 4 hourly feeds and now teething. Poor baby is only 3 months old!!

I just worry now that she's going to start giving her calpol for the teething pain rather than trying more frequent feeds.

Reactions: 5
From the video, I'd say Loretta was hungry. Most babies teeth around 6 months, an early teether would be 4 months. I know some can be born with teeth already but I'm sure we'd already know if she had them!

It feels like she's forcing every stage as though it makes her a better parent. Sleep routine, no picking up, 4 hourly feeds and now teething. Poor baby is only 3 months old!!

I just worry now that she's going to start giving her calpol for the teething pain rather than trying more frequent feeds.
Yep, she’ll be shovelling calpol down her now 🤦‍♀️ Poor Loretta

Reactions: 2
I thought how sweet, she's made a Loretta scrapbook.

No, it was from a fan!! They've put together a book of all the pictures of Loretta from the Internet.

Does this girl know Lydia or is just a fan?! It's a bit weird though isn't it?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

No, it was from a fan!! They've put together a book of all the pictures of Loretta from the Internet.

Christ on a bike that’s creepy. I love social media and that but this is a bridge too far.
Also, how would it have been sent to her, they asked for her address and she just gave it?!

Reactions: 7
Christ on a bike that’s creepy. I love social media and that but this is a bridge too far.
Also, how would it have been sent to her, they asked for her address and she just gave it?!
No idea. Had a look at her Instagram and Lydia likes all her pictures and follows her.

It also made me think how much celebs share, the fact that this person knows Loretta dare of birth, her weight and the hospital she was born and the time. Unless Lydia told OK mag. Plus how many pictures there are now on the Internet of Loretta, enough to make a scrapbook with!

Attachments

• Wow
Her stories make me cringe. She’s so desperate to come across as a good mum. Why is she filming herself sat on the kitchen floor eatin her cereal. What’s the point???

Why doesn't she take her out in a lie flat pram to sleep, just because she got a gifted Duna, babies shouldn't be in car seats unless they are in the car

Reactions: 7

Ffs... I know we are bored in lockdown but jesus christ.

She was so cringe acting like Mother Earth with her whole “I wasn’t going to post because of my stretch marks BUT THESE BOOBS FED LORETTA THEY GAVE LIFFFFFE” oh shut up

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.