Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one anywhere has said that you can only travel for ESSENTIAL work. We have been told we can travel to work (regardless of the work being essential or not) to the shops or for medical reasons.

And no - we can't all go inviting people to our driveways or hang out at a distance because we would not be doing that for "work" - therefore, it wouldn't come under any of aforementioned reasons.

a) the photographer is allowed to travel to her because people are allowed to travel for work.
b) the photographer is allowed to take her photo, as she is able to perform her job whilst socially distancing.

I get you are pissed at her for exploiting her kid, but I disagree that guidelines have been breached.
I think that's right but I made the point earlier on in the thread that if I had a tiny baby I'd be at home in my own house with no one coming to visit other than Lorettas dad and I certainly wouldn't be having a photographer at the end of my drive whether it's low risk or not. I just wouldnt. She isn't flouting lockdown rules but I feel like morally she is taking unnecessary risks.

Reactions: 6
I think that's right but I made the point earlier on in the thread that if I had a tiny baby I'd be at home in my own house with no one coming to visit other than Lorettas dad and I certainly wouldn't be having a photographer at the end of my drive whether it's low risk or not. I just wouldnt. She isn't flouting lockdown rules but I feel like morally she is taking unnecessary risks.
Which is the exact point I was trying to make. There’s a massive difference between her being morally bankrupt and her disobeying lockdown rules. I agree on the first, but disagreed with the second and got eye rolled to high heavens 🤣

Reactions: 2
Which is the exact point I was trying to make. There’s a massive difference between her being morally bankrupt and her disobeying lockdown rules. I agree on the first, but disagreed with the second and got eye rolled to high heavens 🤣
She's said a while back that Loretta isn't seeing her dad because of lockdown but she's happy for Loretta to live in a house with a million other people and flit between two houses and have a photographer at the end of her drive. She talks utter tit. Go home, with your baby and let her dad bond with her. Maybe her dad could do a night feed for her.

Reactions: 16
I thought that too ^^ . I wonder if she’s planning on renting her house out so she can move in with Debbie for all those night feeds

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she will show the night being as much of a breeze as today was for her, all the tasks she managed before midday 😴

I thought that too ^^ . I wonder if she’s planning on renting her house out so she can move in with Debbie for all those night feeds
She's moved into her house now with Loretta as Debbie has two Foster children come to stay and there's no room for them. She covered it on her stories today and said she would wave to her Mom and family from the end of the drive like she does with her Nan on her daily walk

I was wondering what the hell she was doing with the fairy liquid?! And is she actually sterilising?! Glad she’s looking for new nappies though as Loretta seems to leak constantly. I bet she’s using those Kit & Kin ones with the foxes etc on the back. They’re notorious for #gifting them to people on Instagram and I’ve seen so much about how crap they are.

I wash my bottles in hot soapy water then rinse before sterilising...
Surely she's sterilising after and that's why she's only mentioned the washing part?

Reactions: 4
I’ve washed bottles with soapy water, rinsed and sterilised in an electric steriliser for both my babies - what on earth is she on about?!

Reactions: 5
her expectations are way too high , I think she had a. dreamy idea of what her life would be like with a baby and the reality is so much different , still lovely but very different . She’s so uptight , I would feel sorry for her if it wasn’t for the leaving Loretta to cry and the constant bombardment of ads etc . She needs to chill and surrender to it all

her expectations are way too high , I think she had a. dreamy idea of what her life would be like with a baby and the reality is so much different , still lovely but very different . She’s so uptight , I would feel sorry for her if it wasn’t for the leaving Loretta to cry and the constant bombardment of ads etc . She needs to chill and surrender to it all
Yep totally agree. Today moaning Loretta wouldn’t be put down so she couldn’t clean? None of them like being put down? I wore my second in a sling all the time until she was 5 months old and I’m no attachment parent, it just needed to be done! Maybe she needs to do one of her ‘any advice parents?’ questions on books on the fourth trimester 😩😩

I’ve just had to unfollow her now. She’s turned in to a mum page and everything is about Loretta! I don’t have kids so I don’t care about her bloody Mum hacks. She’ll be losing a lot of her audience if she carries on acting like she’s the first person in the world to ever have a baby!

Reactions: 11
It is not as if her cleaning needs done right this second. Spend time with Loretta and clean later. You will have no visitors so no one will know if it is clean or not xx

Her fire alarm is going off and she doesn’t want to wake Loretta... so she decides to film it? I would hate to be an instagrammer you can never just have a day off it must be an addiction.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.