Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was so cringe acting like Mother Earth with her whole “I wasn’t going to post because of my stretch marks BUT THESE BOOBS FED LORETTA THEY GAVE LIFFFFFE” oh shut up
Yeah they gave life until she realised that Loretta was going to act like every other normal baby and she decided to starve her of attention 🙄

Reactions: 11
Was just coming here to say this 😂 she thinks her newborn is teething because she’s up at 3am?? Honey she might be up at 3am for another few years yet. This is what babies do
Preach 🙌🏼🙌🏼
My little lady is 10 weeks and is dribbling like a good un- hands in mouth even when fed.
She’s pretty content about it and I wear the dribble with pride 😂

Reactions: 3
Christ on a bike that’s creepy. I love social media and that but this is a bridge too far.
Also, how would it have been sent to her, they asked for her address and she just gave it?!
It wouldn’t surprise me if the Instagram account was made by the family themselves.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the Instagram account was made by the family themselves.
No I reckon it’s real there are some crazy super fans out there! I’d hope that it was sent to a PO Box and they picked it up from there! Hope she finds it unsettling to know that strangers know that much info about you and your family!

Reactions: 1
Anyone know who she’s self isolating with? She posted a tik tok then someone filmed her having a coffee with her pregnant cousin...so who’s filmin?

Anyone know who she’s self isolating with? She posted a tik tok then someone filmed her having a coffee with her pregnant cousin...so who’s filmin?
She’s isolating with all her family, Mum Dad, sisters and brother I think. Ooh I wonder if this is the cousins who Mark Wright allegedly slept with whilst married to Michelle 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔

Actually just looked at her Instagram (unfollowed due to her being irritating!) it looks like she’s gone back to her own house. Can’t see the cousin though?

Last edited:
Only just found this thread 😀 can anyone fill me in? Does anyone one know when Lydia and the babies dad broke up and when? I had stopped following her when she was pregnant as she was annoying 😂

Only just found this thread 😀 can anyone fill me in? Does anyone one know when Lydia and the babies dad broke up and when? I had stopped following her when she was pregnant as she was annoying 😂
I'm sure he dumped her after she got pregnant even tho it was planned 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I'm sure he dumped her after she got pregnant even tho it was planned 😕
She did an interview with the sun saying her and the babies dad were giving it another go and he was isolating at her mum's house with them ....no sign of him now though

Reactions: 2
That bloody cot she’s advertising 😩 how hard is it to put your baby’s dummy back in?!

I’ve just had a look and it retails at £1,200 😳 I can’t explain how angry it makes me that she’s influencing new mums into spending that sort of money on gadgets that help their baby settle.

You don’t need to spend over a thousand pounds. You need to give your baby a cuddle. That’s literally it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
That bloody cot she’s advertising 😩 how hard is it to put your baby’s dummy back in?!

I’ve just had a look and it retails at £1,200 😳 I can’t explain how angry it makes me that she’s influencing new mums into spending that sort of money on gadgets that help their baby settle.

You don’t need to spend over a thousand pounds. You need to give your baby a cuddle. That’s literally it.
I could have cried when I saw that!

She says Loretta cries because she has got used to being picked up so has stopped it.

She is only fed 4 hourly to get her into a routine.

She sleeps from 10pm till 6am and her words were "we'll, she goes without a bottle from 10pm until 6am and will sometimes cry because her dummy fell out and I'd have to pat her back to sleep, now this cot does it all and I don't have to"

What a way to treat a 10 week old baby.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Maybe she’s waking up because she wants a cuddle from her mummy? Not if it interrupts Lydia’s beauty sleep 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Maybe she’s waking up because she wants a cuddle from her mummy? Not if it interrupts Lydia’s beauty sleep 🙄
Or she's hungry. 10pm till 6am with no milk seems a long time for an 11 week old baby. Granted my baby was bigger than hers and went from 10pm till 530 without waking but he also had a dream feed between, usually about 2am

I reckon she will be introducing pureed foods and porridge soon to make her fuller for a fu 12 hours sleep!

Reactions: 6
I could have cried when I saw that!

She says Loretta cries because she has got used to being picked up so has stopped it.

She is only fed 4 hourly to get her into a routine.

She sleeps from 10pm till 6am and her words were "we'll, she goes without a bottle from 10pm until 6am and will sometimes cry because her dummy fell out and I'd have to pat her back to sleep, now this cot does it all and I don't have to"

What a way to treat a 10 week old baby.
This kind of tit makes me so angry, I can literally feel my blood pressure rising from reading this, horrible horrible woman, she SHOULD NOT have had a baby if she doesn’t want to look after her PROPERLY, there will be lots of other women maybe with newborns or expecting, thinking that if lovely sweet Lydia from TOWIE does this then they should do it too

I hate all the baby gadgets marketed at settling or comforting a baby, only a human can do that not a bleeping toy with some batteries in it

I had to unfollow Lydia as it was making me so angry seeing the way she treats that baby

Reactions: 10
This kind of tit makes me so angry, I can literally feel my blood pressure rising from reading this, horrible horrible woman, she SHOULD NOT have had a baby if she doesn’t want to look after her PROPERLY, there will be lots of other women maybe with newborns or expecting, thinking that if lovely sweet Lydia from TOWIE does this then they should do it too

I hate all the baby gadgets marketed at settling or comforting a baby, only a human can do that not a bleeping toy with some batteries in it

I had to unfollow Lydia as it was making me so angry seeing the way she treats that baby

Same, I was so angry I watched this story. Can't believe she cannot be bothered to wake up ONCE for a few minutes to soothe her baby during the night - her baby that she claims sleeps through 10pm to 6am so it's not like she waking every hour it's only once she says and she would rather have a cot soothe her back to sleep than wake up herself to check on her own baby, she's so vile 🤬

Her baby is nothing more than an accessory and cash cow to her. Now she's back getting lots of magazine interviews and free gifts galore. Was probably jealous all her pals were having babies and decided she wanted one too. I can't believe she is advertising #MumHacks like she's ab expert, no one ever becomes an expert in motherhood we all just try our best but she literally has a newborn at 11wks how can she claim something is a #MumHack I'd maybe listen more if it was a mum if 2,3,4+ kids whose kids were older but not someone who literally just had a baby. And it's not really a #MumHack to most mother's out there it's basically just a hack for her to continue her life with as little disruption from Loretta as possible and to get #gifted freebies I wonder exactly how much of Loretta nursery, baby gadgets etc she has actually paid for and not been gifted.

I notice the papers picked up on her being mum shamed for having wine (which she probably posted so she could be mum shamed to then get in the papers with it) but the papers never picked up on & printed her views on future vaccinations and not getting them cos it unsettled her baby and put her out of routine so poor princess Lydia didn't get her 8hrs sleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
just the way she talks about Loretta makes me uncomfortable. I think it was last night that she said ‘I was going to do a live this evening but I can’t now because Loretta won’t let me’ what do you mean she won’t let you? She’s a baby!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Same, I was so angry I watched this story. Can't believe she cannot be bothered to wake up ONCE for a few minutes to soothe her baby during the night - her baby that she claims sleeps through 10pm to 6am so it's not like she waking every hour it's only once she says and she would rather have a cot soothe her back to sleep than wake up herself to check on her own baby, she's so vile 🤬

Her baby is nothing more than an accessory and cash cow to her. Now she's back getting lots of magazine interviews and free gifts galore. Was probably jealous all her pals were having babies and decided she wanted one too. I can't believe she is advertising #MumHacks like she's ab expert, no one ever becomes an expert in motherhood we all just try our best but she literally has a newborn at 11wks how can she claim something is a #MumHack I'd maybe listen more if it was a mum if 2,3,4+ kids whose kids were older but not someone who literally just had a baby. And it's not really a #MumHack to most mother's out there it's basically just a hack for her to continue her life with as little disruption from Loretta as possible and to get #gifted freebies I wonder exactly how much of Loretta nursery, baby gadgets etc she has actually paid for and not been gifted.

I notice the papers picked up on her being mum shamed for having wine (which she probably posted so she could be mum shamed to then get in the papers with it) but the papers never picked up on & printed her views on future vaccinations and not getting them cos it unsettled her baby and put her out of routine so poor princess Lydia didn't get her 8hrs sleep!
I have to wonder how much money she makes with a baby compared to not having a baby.

What did she do pre baby? I can't remember! Now she does baby ads, I'm assuming she gets the product gifted, does she get paid on top of that?

If someone was having a baby to just get extra money for benefits, they would be torn apart yet having a baby to make money on instrsgram is OK?!

That cot was ridiculous and I found the house very under whelming
I found the living room. Very small, the house is quite tiny though. Is it the same house that she had that she bought by herself? It did feature on Towie

Reactions: 7
I have to wonder how much money she makes with a baby compared to not having a baby.

What did she do pre baby? I can't remember! Now she does baby ads, I'm assuming she gets the product gifted, does she get paid on top of that?

If someone was having a baby to just get extra money for benefits, they would be torn apart yet having a baby to make money on instrsgram is OK?!

I found the living room. Very small, the house is quite tiny though. Is it the same house that she had that she bought by herself? It did feature on Towie
I'm not sure how this "influencer" lifestyle works but I think before Loretta she was known for Towie, she has her shop BellaSorella & the Brights podcast which I thought was her main work in the sort of fame field & with that came magazine deals, TV appearances which would be paid for and then social media, mainly Instagram where it would be a mixture of being gifted items free and/or being paid to advertise, I think depending on follower count and level of fame these influencers can get £10,000 and higher for a post/photo of them with an item - with a baby she will have a lot of companies gifting her baby items and paying her to advertise, didn't someone say that cot was £1,000 or more? And she got it free and probably lots more items from them aswell or cash to post a pic on her insta.

I always found she came across nice and lovely on Towie, in interviews etc and when reading of her foster family, her family always come across lovely too, I was rooting for her and glad when she won the celebrity Tipping Point. I really liked her as she came across more down to earth and natural in the group of insta fame & Essex fame people. I was looking forward to watching her motherhood journey & I really had her down as a really mother earth type and it's not wrong or bad that she isn't like that, everyone is different in their parenting ways but it's the way she has been speaking about Loretta since birth, the sleep training, trying to keep her awake during the day so she can get 8-10 hrs sleep a night, researching vaccinations and actually considering not getting her next lot be sure she was so unsettled and out of her routine & "a baby should slot into your life not the other way around" that is making her come across as awful.... 😞

Her house does come across small but I'm thinking she maybe only shows a small portion of it to keep some of her life & home private.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.