Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not essential work or job having an OK or Hello Mag photoshoot (even if the photographer stays in his car socially distancing from their driveway to take the photos) 😒

I actually find the whole family fake and pathetic now, they come across so lovely too but clearly it's all about money & fame with them. Poor Loretta is just a cash cow & photoshoot opportunity for Lydia.

There is close knit family and there is co-dependent family and I think the brights are the latter, doubt Lydia's relationship will ever work out with any man unless she finds someone willing to practically live with her entire family pretty much 24/7, even when in her own house before lockdown most of her family were there a lot if the time or her at theirs.

Reactions: 10
I feel the pain! My little lady is 8 weeks and we are trying to get to her love it. Mission impossible right now 😂
Haha don’t stress! My baby is now 4.5 months and she’s much better with it... she even voluntarily rolls onto her tummy pretty much constantly 🤣

Reactions: 3
I feel the pain! My little lady is 8 weeks and we are trying to get to her love it. Mission impossible right now 😂
My daughter hated tummy time unless it was on us til she was about 4 months 😂Screamed bloody murder if I ever put her on the playmat before then! She always had a strong neck though so I just went with it.
As soon as she could roll over she was never off her tummy until she learned to sit herself back up and crawl 😂

Oh for sure, she’ll be doing everything the earliest 🙄. I cannot understand what would make you think your qualified to give “mum hacks” when your a new mum and learning yourself 🤦‍♀️
2 boys and one stepchild and I still wouldn't give out a 'mum hack' unless a good friend asked me. It wouldn't be a hack it would be a "this is what I tried..." she's a nob.
I thought lydia would be nursing her new born on a swing with a homemade pie cooling on a windowsill and I was ready for it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@AreYouHavinAGiraffe All HVs are different but mine was happy for tummy time on us when she didnt like the floor 😂 as long as she got it that was the main thing! Some babies love it others dont til they're older 🤷‍♀️

Not essential work or job having an OK or Hello Mag photoshoot (even if the photographer stays in his car socially distancing from their driveway to take the photos) 😒
Work doesn’t have to be classed as “essential” to continue....

She was literally laughing to the bank exploiting her daughter. Her laugh on the story where she’s like “ Another cover in the bag”.. poor baby!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She was literally laughing to the bank exploiting her daughter. Her laugh on the story where she’s like “ Another cover in the bag”.. poor baby!
It’s actually upsetting to watch. I hate it. Along with many other “influencers” or whatever they are. Get a real job and stop exploiting your children 🙃🙃 just saddens me the minute they’re born they are used for ads 😤

Reactions: 9
Work doesn’t have to be classed as “essential” to continue....

Pretty sure "work from home" meant doing your job in your house without "colleagues" or others coming to your house to help you do your work so Having a photographer come to take pics of you all from your driveway and do an interview isn't really in keeping with lockdown or "work from home" really. It's really not essential for her job to have a magazine interview but clearly pound signs are more important to her and her family than isolating and socially distancing 😒

Reactions: 6
Every post or story is #gifted or #ad. Why did she take Loretta out for a walk in a Doona, it's a car seat with pop out wheels for popping into the shops or short journeys. Not a pram for long walks 🙄

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure "work from home" meant doing your job in your house without "colleagues" or others coming to your house to help you do your work so Having a photographer come to take pics of you all from your driveway and do an interview isn't really in keeping with lockdown or "work from home" really. It's really not essential for her job to have a magazine interview but clearly pound signs are more important to her and her family than isolating and socially distancing 😒
Not sticking up for her in anyway shape or form. But seen so many people (on other threads too) talk about essential work/WFH. The rules are to work from home where possible (her photographer can’t do that) and where not possible, to continue working as long as social distancing can be adhered to. Which it looks like it was. So whether you agree/disagree with her selling her kid for £££, I can’t see what guidelines have been broken tbh

Reactions: 5
Not sticking up for her in anyway shape or form. But seen so many people (on other threads too) talk about essential work/WFH. The rules are to work from home where possible (her photographer can’t do that) and where not possible, to continue working as long as social distancing can be adhered to. Which it looks like it was. So whether you agree/disagree with her selling her kid for £££, I can’t see what guidelines have been broken tbh
A photographer going to her home is clearly breaking guidelines, the only people that are meant to go to your home's is friends or family dropping stuff off on your doorstep, even takeaway delivery drivers are dropping food off and bolting before you even answer the door. Her photographer clearly stayed there sometime to get those pics. And no disrespect to photographers but it's not "working from home" if he's leaving his home to go to other people's houses 🤷🏻‍♀️ unfortunately some people are not able to work period during this lockdown cos they can't work from home in their types of job and basically he has taken an unessential car trip to not work from home for a family who clearly don't need to worry about being furloughed or worry about money during and after this pandemic 🙄 they are showing their true colours and greed now.

My baby is 7 weeks and not a fan wither

Im sorry if this has been mentioned but a photoshoot during a pandemic? I feel like writing to okay mag and telling them how disrespectful, unsafe and selfish it is!!!

Reactions: 4
2 boys and one stepchild and I still wouldn't give out a 'mum hack' unless a good friend asked me. It wouldn't be a hack it would be a "this is what I tried..." she's a nob.
I thought lydia would be nursing her new born on a swing with a homemade pie cooling on a windowsill and I was ready for it 😂😂
I would never trust a hack or a product off an influencer because they get the product for free and earn money on the swipe up. The problem is many first time Moms with newborns can be vulnerable and are looking to people like Lydia for guidance.

I dread to think how many people are currently worried because their 7 week old isn't sleeping through because how Lydia has acted about? How many are now debating further jabs because she is and how many think that breastfeeding is made up largely of pumping while you give your newborn to your Mom so you can get 8 hours sleep.

I’m not sticking up for Lydia at all, I think she’s a dreadful example of a new mother, but tummy time is recommended from day one. Although, my baby hated tummy time and just used to face plant the floor 🤣
Sorry, it is recommended from birth now! I remember my HV saying to me to start tummy time on the floor, when his neck was stronger and he was was starting to lift up from my chest without dropping straight down again and until then keep him on my chest to do it.

I can't help but wonder if she's going to be pushing her to do everything before she's ready?

It's funny because in the episodes of Towie I'm watching (just finished series 12) her and Arg are talking about the children's names they would have picked and she says I don't actually think I want children now! This was 2014 so of course she could have changed her mind.

I'd love to know what she thought life with a baby would be like. Did she really think it wouldn't change her life?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
A photographer going to her home is clearly breaking guidelines, the only people that are meant to go to your home's is friends or family dropping stuff off on your doorstep, even takeaway delivery drivers are dropping food off and bolting before you even answer the door. Her photographer clearly stayed there sometime to get those pics. And no disrespect to photographers but it's not "working from home" if he's leaving his home to go to other people's houses 🤷🏻‍♀️ unfortunately some people are not able to work period during this lockdown cos they can't work from home in their types of job and basically he has taken an unessential car trip to not work from home for a family who clearly don't need to worry about being furloughed or worry about money during and after this pandemic 🙄 they are showing their true colours and greed now.
You’re missing my point. I didn’t say the photographer was working from home. They didn’t go IN to her home. They went TO her home. You are allowed to travel to work. Which is what the photographer done.

You’re missing my point. I didn’t say the photographer was working from home. They didn’t go IN to her home. They went TO her home. You are allowed to travel to work. Which is what the photographer done.

And your missing my point:

Your only supposed to travel for essential work or essential shopping and that photographer going to their house was neither. It doesn't matter he didn't go IN their house, he still travelled un-essentially to do unessebtial work that didn't need done.

Going by your logic that he didn't go in their house do everyone else can go and invite people to their driveways and hang out from a distance then seen as they are not coming IN 🙄 the fact if the matter is they care more about a magazine deal than protecting their newborn from this virus, anyone else would have kept all non close family & non household people away until this is over

And your missing my point:

Your only supposed to travel for essential work or essential shopping and that photographer going to their house was neither. It doesn't matter he didn't go IN their house, he still travelled un-essentially to do unessebtial work that didn't need done.

Going by your logic that he didn't go in their house do everyone else can go and invite people to their driveways and hang out from a distance then seen as they are not coming IN 🙄 the fact if the matter is they care more about a magazine deal than protecting their newborn from this virus, anyone else would have kept all non close family & non household people away until this is over
No one anywhere has said that you can only travel for ESSENTIAL work. We have been told we can travel to work (regardless of the work being essential or not) to the shops or for medical reasons.

And no - we can't all go inviting people to our driveways or hang out at a distance because we would not be doing that for "work" - therefore, it wouldn't come under any of aforementioned reasons.

a) the photographer is allowed to travel to her because people are allowed to travel for work.
b) the photographer is allowed to take her photo, as she is able to perform her job whilst socially distancing.

I get you are pissed at her for exploiting her kid, but I disagree that guidelines have been breached.

No one anywhere has said that you can only travel for ESSENTIAL work. We have been told we can travel to work (regardless of the work being essential or not) to the shops or for medical reasons.

And no - we can't all go inviting people to our driveways or hang out at a distance because we would not be doing that for "work" - therefore, it wouldn't come under any of aforementioned reasons.

a) the photographer is allowed to travel to her because people are allowed to travel for work.
b) the photographer is allowed to take her photo, as she is able to perform her job whilst socially distancing.

I get you are pissed at her for exploiting her kid, but I disagree that guidelines have been breached.
Well we are clearly reading completely different guidelines then cos everything I have read and heard has been about "Essential work only" "do not travel for non-essential tasks" even telling people not to drive a distance even if it's small to do their "daily exercise" so clearly they did just do as they please as a photographer coming to your driveway to take photos for magazines was not essential and really didn't need to be done during a pandemic but his forbid these instacelebs don't get their 5mins daily fame 🙄

Even some pallaitive home care has been cancelled and done via phone calls unless it's an urgent issue so I'm pretty sure if they can't go to people's home just now then a photographer should not have went to hers. In my opinion it's unjustifiable and you can keep justifying it all you want, it's completely wrong and selfish what she done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.