Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she asked that about immunisations - I thought she was more intelligent than that! Loads of her young followers could easily be influenced by her, so irresponsible. If she can’t cope with an unsettled newborn what is she going to be like with a toddler?!
Don’t children have to have them to go to school?

Reactions: 2
Im not sure about schools, but my sons nursery won’t accept children that haven’t had them done. And rightly so i think.

Reactions: 5
Vaccinations - now we’ve got some pregnant “influencer” Katie Hayes screenshotting this and asking her 129k followers if they believe in vaccinations 🙄
Potentially thousands of impressionable young girls being “influenced” with this mis-information (and also on reduced movements behind called “quiet time”
they need to be more responsible, baby’s aren’t just accessories for the gram...

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Don’t children have to have them to go to school?
As far as I am aware they don't as they are not compulsory, none of the jabs are.

Which is a good thing because that would make every jab compulsory for a child, even new ones that we don't know much about.

When swine flu kicked off and they were closing schools, my little one was 3. I took him the GP for an unrelated matter and they tried to get me to give him the swine flu jab. It has been around for 6 months? I wasn't prepared for him to have it as there was no research or facts or figures for long term effects. The longest time during experiment thst had been monitored was less than 12 months and they couldn't answer effects for 10 or 20 years time.

They also said that swine flu was about to grip the nation and if I didn't give it to him, he could possibly be dead within 6 months.

He didn't have it and never caught it and none of the children in his nursery had it. We were in a town at the time that shut its secondary and primary school because a child in each had it (siblings).

If jabs were compulsory, he would have bad to have had it.

The research Lydia needs to be doing is the side effects of the injections (short term) and long term effects and then make a decision on that, bearing in mind the side affects (temp, out of routine, off food etc) will be less painful for her than watching Loretta die of the disease.

Reactions: 4
I have a 9 week old..he looks like that when he needs winding not dreaming!
After reading all of this threat she pisses me off even more with her lazy parenting

Reactions: 6
Can't actually believe that she is questioning immunisations in a time when we are all in lockdown due to a horrendous virus and the one thing that everyone is pinning their hopes on is a vaccine for it!!
She's weighing it up ..do I protect my child or risk not getting enough sleep 🤔

Reactions: 9
1st mum hack is up guys, including a shot of Lydia showing us all how thin she is post baby cause she’s just like all us other mums guys! Couldn’t have just put a photo of Loretta up could she 🙄 Anyone else get the impression that she’s going to be one of these mums whose like “OMG my baby could walk at three months old!” 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
OH MY bleeping GOD! I cannot! Mine got a temp after her 8 week jags earlier in the week too. It was scary being a first time mum like Lydia. I actually sat up with her all night (watched all of Feel Good) stripped down to a nappy trying to cool her down. She was fussy as hell and out of sync for a few days. I knew temperature was so likely because of the leaflet they gave me and my own research. I knew it was a good sign like her body was learning to fight things. Lydia what is wrong with you?! Temperature or death? Just weigh up which one sounds better to you?
Exactly this!! ♥

Reactions: 2
Ok sorry I am all for loving your body and showing it off. However that tummy time picture is thirsty as duck and actually wildly inappropriate. I’m no prude but wow. Something not right about that.

Reactions: 8
1st mum hack is up guys, including a shot of Lydia showing us all how thin she is post baby cause she’s just like all us other mums guys! Couldn’t have just put a photo of Loretta up could she 🙄 Anyone else get the impression that she’s going to be one of these mums whose like “OMG my baby could walk at three months old!” 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Oh for sure, she’ll be doing everything the earliest 🙄. I cannot understand what would make you think your qualified to give “mum hacks” when your a new mum and learning yourself 🤦‍♀️

Oh for sure, she’ll be doing everything the earliest 🙄. I cannot understand what would make you think your qualified to give “mum hacks” when your a new mum and learning yourself 🤦‍♀️
I wouldn’t mind if they were things she’d actually figured out herself but this one was obviously something she read about somewhere so why make out like it’s her own personal advice 🤦‍♀️

I wouldn’t mind if they were things she’d actually figured out herself but this one was obviously something she read about somewhere so why make out like it’s her own personal advice 🤦‍♀️
Also won’t that foil get really hot in the sun 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Pre

Pretty sure she thanked her bff Lucy recently for recommending 'Rainbow Sensory Gifts' who do sensory sacks, story sacks etc and have foil sheets and that ok their website yet instead of recommending her or other similar accounts to people she had to recommend Amazon and pot a swipe up the greedy 🐮 as if she's short of a Bob or 2 and needs to advertise everything to earn money 🙄🙄 also the swimming cosie and ass getting in the video shot wasn't accidental either 🙄 so so shocked at her behaviour since having Loretta, totally not what I expected and have gone totally off her and her mother Debbie, both seemed lovely earthly motherly women, clearly all a farce and fake show for fame and money money money 💰💷💰💷💰

Can't even play
So thirsty!! Me me me

Can't even play with her baby without turning it into a swipe up ⬆ or #ad or #gifted

I honestly don't think I have seen 1 lovely pic or video of her with her baby without there being some sort of commercial/money gain for her 😞 any time it's been a lovely video it's been Loretta with her sisters, brother or mum, any of her & Loretta have been to advertise her magazine interviews etc. So sad.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I actually cannot stand how all these influencers become mums and suddenly become experts in motherhood and push their ads and swipe ups on their followers. I also think it is irresponsible of her to share her obsession about Lorettas sleep. I get it my baby is a crap sleeper and sleep deprivation consumes you BUT as an influencer her sharing her constant obsession will make new mums think that their baby should be perfect sleepers when reality is you will NEVER sleep again! Sorry for the rant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm watching re runs of Towie on Britbox, currently season 12.

Lydia has just slept with Arg again, after saying they were just friends. Lydia is talking about it with Debbie and saying he's going to hurt her again and she doesn't know what to do and that she knows he's bad but Debbie is telling her to ignore her head and follow her heart and is having someone like Arg who loves her, really that bad?!?!

I'm just baffled by the Bright family. Dave and the brother seem the most normal ones.

How old is Loretta now? Tummy time is recommended from 3/4 months onwards. And of course I did tummy time with my arse eating my swimsuit, didn't we all?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm watching re runs of Towie on Britbox, currently season 12.

Lydia has just slept with Arg again, after saying they were just friends. Lydia is talking about it with Debbie and saying he's going to hurt her again and she doesn't know what to do and that she knows he's bad but Debbie is telling her to ignore her head and follow her heart and is having someone like Arg who loves her, really that bad?!?!

I'm just baffled by the Bright family. Dave and the brother seem the most normal ones.

How old is Loretta now? Tummy time is recommended from 3/4 months onwards. And of course I did tummy time with my arse eating my swimsuit, didn't we all?!
I’m not sticking up for Lydia at all, I think she’s a dreadful example of a new mother, but tummy time is recommended from day one. Although, my baby hated tummy time and just used to face plant the floor 🤣

I’m not sticking up for Lydia at all, I think she’s a dreadful example of a new mother, but tummy time is recommended from day one. Although, my baby hated tummy time and just used to face plant the floor 🤣
I feel the pain! My little lady is 8 weeks and we are trying to get to her love it. Mission impossible right now 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.