Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh so now she’s reconsidering Lorettas next set of jabs 😳😳😳 ffs
I’ve just seen this and I’m so shocked, is it literally because she was unsettled and it disrupted her “routine” a lot of babies are unwell after jabs, just have to get on with it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
OH MY bleeping GOD! I cannot! Mine got a temp after her 8 week jags earlier in the week too. It was scary being a first time mum like Lydia. I actually sat up with her all night (watched all of Feel Good) stripped down to a nappy trying to cool her down. She was fussy as hell and out of sync for a few days. I knew temperature was so likely because of the leaflet they gave me and my own research. I knew it was a good sign like her body was learning to fight things. Lydia what is wrong with you?! Temperature or death? Just weigh up which one sounds better to you?

Reactions: 9
OH MY bleeping GOD! I cannot! Mine got a temp after her 8 week jags earlier in the week too. It was scary being a first time mum like Lydia. I actually sat up with her all night (watched all of Feel Good) stripped down to a nappy trying to cool her down. She was fussy as hell and out of sync for a few days. I knew temperature was so likely because of the leaflet they gave me and my own research. I knew it was a good sign like her body was learning to fight things. Lydia what is wrong with you?! Temperature or death? Just weigh up which one sounds better to you?
I mean we knew she was thick but she is plumbing new depths now 🤦🏼‍♀️

I don’t understand debbies part in all this - they’re living together, Debbie has had 4 of her own kids and fostered loads more - surely she could explain to Lydia a temperature and crying are incredibly normal after immunisations? Why is she letting her carry on like this?

Reactions: 16
I mean we knew she was thick but she is plumbing new depths now 🤦🏼‍♀️

I don’t understand debbies part in all this - they’re living together, Debbie has had 4 of her own kids and fostered loads more - surely she could explain to Lydia a temperature and crying are incredibly normal after immunisations? Why is she letting her carry on like this?
Debbies really surprised me,I know we don’t see everything but I thought she came across different to how she actually is lol

Reactions: 12
Not to derail but the younger sister intrigues me as well... she thinks she’s Lana Del bloody Ray with all these ‘edgy’ videos and photoshoots 🥴🙄

Her bedroom is almost as big as my house, massive walk in wardrobe and en-suite with a roll top bath - what a life! I was slogging my guts out for £4 an hour at McDonald’s when I was her age (god I sound old 😂)

Would love to know how she’s been going to clubs and bars for at least a year when she’s only just turned 16?

• Haha
Debbies really surprised me,I know we don’t see everything but I thought she came across different to how she actually is lol
I've no idea what's going on in that household.

I've literly never known anyone parent this way, it is awful, awful.

Reactions: 8
Not to derail but the younger sister intrigues me as well... she thinks she’s Lana Del bloody Ray with all these ‘edgy’ videos and photoshoots 🥴🙄

Her bedroom is almost as big as my house, massive walk in wardrobe and en-suite with a roll top bath - what a life! I was slogging my guts out for £4 an hour at McDonald’s when I was her age (god I sound old 😂)

Would love to know how she’s been going to clubs and bars for at least a year when she’s only just turned 16?
You really wouldn’t think her sister is only 16 would you ... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
You really wouldn’t think her sister is only 16 would you ... 🤦🏻‍♀️
I wouldn't be happy with some of the pictures she posts if she was my daughter.

If you say anything though then you are accused of body shaming.

I'm just thinking of all the pervs that can screenshot those pics and do god knows what with them.

I thought she was about 20/21 😳😳😳
She was 14 when she posted this pic

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wow I thought she was in her twenties. They seem very well off. What do the parents do?

Reactions: 1
Oh so now she’s reconsidering Lorettas next set of jabs 😳😳😳 ffs

😲 That's absolutely shocking!! So is she not going to let Loretta play outside cos heaven forbid she fall over and graze her knee and get upset, not go to nursery & school incase she catches a cold/flu/nits/etc cos that would unsettle her 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ I get we all want to protect our children but to re-think immunisations because she was unsettled after her first ones us downright stupid, selfish and dangerous, she should keep her opinions and thoughts on motherhood to herself cos some if her followers might copy her train of thought, idiotic woman 😠 so much for "I was born to be a Mother" "my baby is the best thing to happen to me" blah blah blah 🥱 either she is struggling and anxious as a mother or she's a selfish twerp who shouldn't have had a kid and instead waited to be an auntie.

She and her 3 biological siblings and many foster siblings all had immunisations are are doing just fine, her little Loretta is not the first to be unsettled after hers it's a normal response.

Totally shocked Debbie is standing back allowing her to behave like this, I know no one can force her to be the type of mother they think is ideal she had to find her own way but when your own way is stupidity then I'd expect a grandmother like Debbie to step in and guide her...... Makes me wonder if this picture perfect twee sugar cookie family they portray is actually as it seems.... 🤔💭

For those saying about the big house, I know they have various media type jobs that are probably well paid and Dad 'Dave the tiler" has is own business but Iv heard fostering pays quite a bit and Debbie's "a baby should slot into your life not you slot into the babies" attitude recently makes me question their motives now.... And I used to love watching this family and wanted to emulate their family life 😞

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe she asked that about immunisations - I thought she was more intelligent than that! Loads of her young followers could easily be influenced by her, so irresponsible. If she can’t cope with an unsettled newborn what is she going to be like with a toddler?!

Agree the younger sister looks and acts way older, what happened to just being a teenager? When I was her age I was drinking super tennants in the park like a normal 16 year old not trying to get into sugar hut/china whites/ getting my bum out!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow I thought she was in her twenties. They seem very well off. What do the parents do?
Dad's a Tiler and they Foster too.

😲 That's absolutely shocking!! So is she not going to let Loretta play outside cos heaven forbid she fall over and graze her knee and get upset, not go to nursery & school incase she catches a cold/flu/nits/etc cos that would unsettle her 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ I get we all want to protect our children but to re-think immunisations because she was unsettled after her first ones us downright stupid, selfish and dangerous, she should keep her opinions and thoughts on motherhood to herself cos some if her followers might copy her train of thought, idiotic woman 😠 so much for "I was born to be a Mother" "my baby is the best thing to happen to me" blah blah blah 🥱 either she is struggling and anxious as a mother or she's a selfish twerp who shouldn't have had a kid and instead waited to be an auntie.

She and her 3 biological siblings and many foster siblings all had immunisations are are doing just fine, her little Loretta is not the first to be unsettled after hers it's a normal response.

Totally shocked Debbie is standing back allowing her to behave like this, I know no one can force her to be the type of mother they think is ideal she had to find her own way but when your own way is stupidity then I'd expect a grandmother like Debbie to step in and guide her...... Makes me wonder if this picture perfect twee sugar cookie family they portray is actually as it seems.... 🤔💭

For those saying about the big house, I know they have various media type jobs that are probably well paid and Dad 'Dave the tiler" has is own business but Iv heard fostering pays quite a bit and Debbie's "a baby should slot into your life not you slot into the babies" attitude recently makes me question their motives now.... And I used to love watching this family and wanted to emulate their family life 😞
My friend fosters. For a simple foster of a child, she gets around 500 a week. She also is a safe house and can taken young single moms and babies to teach them how to live and look after babies. She gets about a £1,000 a week for that.

Lydia isn't thinking about not getting the next lot of jabs because Loretta was ill, she's more upset that she's out of the routime she forced her into.

Agree the younger sister looks and acts way older, what happened to just being a teenager? When I was her age I was drinking super tennants in the park like a normal 16 year old not trying to get into sugar hut/china whites/ getting my bum out!
I was on the Diamond Whites and Maddog 20/20 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah to be 16 again... I was drinking glens/supermarket basic vodka with coke, if we were really lucky one of my friends would have a parent-free house we could go to instead!

• Haha
Lydia is now offering to give out one new ‘mum hack’ a week to her followers now on insta.

how can she feel she is in a position to educate other mums? From what I can see she is doing a really poor job

I imagine the fist hack will be ‘if your baby is getting too attached , put her down in her cot and leave her to cry , it’s ok , she will stop crying after a while ‘

Think I’ll pass thanks Lydia !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can't actually believe that she is questioning immunisations in a time when we are all in lockdown due to a horrendous virus and the one thing that everyone is pinning their hopes on is a vaccine for it!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.