Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The article in the daily mail is laughable.
She cried to her sister after a week of interrupted sleep! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Wow. Just wow.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Wow. Just wow.
😂😂 didn’t it also say something like “if she doesn’t make a noise in the night I’ll jump up because I’m scared she’s not breathing” well that’s not strictly true is it Lydia because you want to sleep for 8 hours regardless of what your baby wants. A week of interrupted sleep...there are many more weeks to go 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂😂 didn’t it also say something like “if she doesn’t make a noise in the night I’ll jump up because I’m scared she’s not breathing” well that’s not strictly true is it Lydia because you want to sleep for 8 hours regardless of what your baby wants. A week of interrupted sleep...there are many more weeks to go 🤣
Many, many, many, many, many more weeks to go, possibly even many more YEARS to go 🤣 well my 12 month old has slept through the night ONCE so far 🤪

Reactions: 5
Wow. Just wow.
God that is actually hysterical. One bloody week. I should have been running through the streets screaming about my youngest by lydia’s logic. She’s 18 months and didn’t sleep through once before her 1st birthday, and only sleeps now because she’s in my bed 😅

Reactions: 6
I know I'm off topic here but its linked (sorta) Does anyone here know anything about Mark Wright sleeping with Lydia Brights cousin? A commenter on daily mail keeps posting it under Mark and Michelle articles at it's always top rated lol Someone then commented under that Michelle slept with her co-star and they heard from an eye witness - it was also mentioned on the tattle thread a while back. (If it's been mentioned previously on this apologies for missing it!)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know I'm off topic here but its linked (sorta) Does anyone here know anything about Mark Wright sleeping with Lydia Brights cousin? A commenter on daily mail keeps posting it under Mark and Michelle articles at it's always top rated lol Someone then commented under that Michelle slept with her co-star and they heard from an eye witness - it was also mentioned on the tattle thread a while back. (If it's been mentioned previously on this apologies for missing it!)
I saw that! I’ve heard it mentioned a few times, I would not be surprised one bit if its true, once a dirty dog.....

Reactions: 1
I think she’s been reading on here as there’s been a lot of I love Loretta posts lately!

Reactions: 3
So the summer house in Lydia parents garden that was ‘ suppose’ to be for Loretta has now been changed into lydias shed for drinking wine in (y) wouldnt expect anything less

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I agree too, I know we all wonder what our baby’s are going to look like but I hate people who are so obsessed with that rather than the health. My child was born with a cleft lip, and it goes without saying I would have taken the tiniest lips in the world over my tiny baby having to have major surgery at 4 months old. Vain prick
Exactly! And I’m 100% confident that you are not basing that on your child’s looks but on the fact that seeing your baby have surgery when they’re so young is absolutely terrifying. One of my best friends’ babies had heart surgery at 3 months and I couldn’t sleep the night before or focus all day and I’m not even his parent.

Reactions: 2
She’s really surprised me actually, as I thought she’d be a really nurturing ‘earth mother’ type mum but obviously not. Shame.

also she’s looking really old these days, much older than 30.

Reactions: 10
She’s putting a mad level of unnecessary stress on herself by even worrying about Loretta being out of “routine”. She might have one for a week and decide she wants to sleep and eat differently the next. She can’t be trained like a dog!

She’s putting a mad level of unnecessary stress on herself by even worrying about Loretta being out of “routine”. She might have one for a week and decide she wants to sleep and eat differently the next. She can’t be trained like a dog!
Their routines are always messed up by their jabs I think. They’re bound to be unsettled for a few day’s. She’s a knobhead. Why is she obsessed with routines at this age 😬😬

Reactions: 5
Their routines are always messed up by their jabs I think. They’re bound to be unsettled for a few day’s. She’s a knobhead. Why is she obsessed with routines at this age 😬😬
Because her mum said a baby should fit in with your life not the other way round, so that poor child will have to learn not to disturb her while she gets her 8 hours sleep in 🙄

• Sad
She is really putting out such bad advice and telling people to follow nanny louella, who put up a q&a the other day advising someone to wean their baby at 17 weeks in order for the parent to get a better nights sleep like wtf.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Because her mum said a baby should fit in with your life not the other way round, so that poor child will have to learn not to disturb her while she gets her 8 hours sleep in 🙄
Again, I wonder if Debbie said that because of her being a Foster carer so the children that go there have to fit that routine because of them being a large family and they can't follow a different routine for every child they have? I'm sure ON Towie, she had a baby and 2 other children as well as her own family at one point.

And I'm no prude but I think Roma reveals too much on Instagram, she's only 16 isn't she?!

Reactions: 4
She is really putting out such bad advice and telling people to follow nanny louella, who put up a q&a the other day advising someone to wean their baby at 17 weeks in order for the parent to get a better nights sleep like wtf.
This is horrible, I can see what direction Lydia is going to go with this baby, early weaning to try and get her to sleep more, sleep training, putting her in her own room at bang on 6 months or earlier etc etc.... basically everything that is in the interest of the parent not the baby

I cant believe how she is being 😟 I used to love Lydia and follow her (as she seemed down to earth) and thought she'd be one of they "perfect" earthy maternal mum's but she seems so disinterested in her baby and almost like Loretta is a nuisance to her, it's like she wants a dolly to look cute & pretty and to say "I'm a Mum" but doesn't want the responsibility that comes with it. I stopped following her on the "a baby should slot into your life not the other way around" as I found it so selfish of herband was actually shocked it come from her Mum - a foster carer. Sorry but foster babies and children who come from broken, drug addicted homes cannot slot into your life you have to slot into theirs and help them get over that trauma and see other ways to life.

Literally from the moment she got home from hospital it's been #ad after #ad after #ad with a little #gifted thrown in here & there 🙄 I do wonder if she just doesn't like the baby stage and once Loretta is a toddler or "mini me" she will be different and more loving.

On the contrary her bff Lucy - who I always found the more attention seeking one of they two - has been more loving & attentive and motherly, exactly how I thought Lydia would be and thought Lucy would be behaving like Lydia is now. Just goes to show people aren't always what they seem. At least Lucy's adverts are mainly her own business being advertised. And she's in lockdown with only Ryan and no extended family support and doesn't visit family pretending to be socially distancing from them (is her nan who she visits constantly and was in her garden the other day 🙄)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.