Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the reason she switched to formal was so Loretta would sleep better and I’d have more respect for her if she admitted it. I’m sick of people saying they stopped breast feeding because they weren’t making enough milk if you want your baby to have formula just own your decision don’t lie!

Reactions: 20
I think the reason she switched to formal was so Loretta would sleep better and I’d have more respect for her if she admitted it. I’m sick of people saying they stopped breast feeding because they weren’t making enough milk if you want your baby to have formula just own your decision don’t lie!
Exactly! I never BF, didn't want to, my DD still woke up few times a night 😂

Reactions: 8
I know she said she was always going to co parent with the ex. Wonder how that’s working during lockdown?
She said last week that her baby hasn’t seen her dad because they are isolating at her parents house. Lydia’s dad has a heart condition so it isn’t safe for Loretta to see her Dad. X

Reactions: 3
She said last week that her baby hasn’t seen her dad because they are isolating at her parents house. Lydia’s dad has a heart condition so it isn’t safe for Loretta to see her Dad. X
That's fair enough if Lydia's dad is high risk. But Loretta could see her dad if Lydia stayed at own house. Surely it's more important that Loretta sees her dad than it is for lydia to be at her parents. I honestly don't understand this woman.

Reactions: 11
That's fair enough if Lydia's dad is high risk. But Loretta could see her dad if Lydia stayed at own house. Surely it's more important that Loretta sees her dad than it is for lydia to be at her parents. I honestly don't understand this woman.
because then her mum and sisters couldn’t do the night feeds for her 😩😂

• Haha
She may live to regret not letting loretta see her dad. These early stages are the bonding stages & this could go on for a very long time without him seeing his new baby. But hey ho aslong as she has got her mum & sister to do the night feeds that’s the main thing🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Imagine Loretta seeing all this when she's much older and reading how her mum wanted her to have big lips and blue eyes. I'd feel like tit if I read something like that what my mum said about me. Baby or not.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe she’s not letting her see her Dad! That’s awful especially when she’s so newborn and he’s missing all of that bonding time 🙁

100% agree with this, she should just be thankful she’s got a lovely healthy baby, there’s people going to scans and getting terrible news about the babies health and she’s going on about the baby’s lips 🙄
You could almost say she doesn't want Loretta to look anything like her Daddy, poor baby, she's coming across as so unloved by Lydia at the moment.

But if Lydia stayed at hers, then she wouldn't be able to give to Loretta to different people in the house so that Lydia gets her 12 hours sleep.

Remember, this is the same woman who pumped for Loretta to be fed more than she actually fed her directly and is now training her to go 4 hours for feeds and to leave her lying down so she doesn't get used to being picked up.

• Sad
  • Angry
Urghhhh she annoys the hell out of me, I just really don’t understand what she expected from a newborn baby, for the baby to just lie quietly in a Moses basket and only want feeding once every 4 hours and to not want picking up and not bother her at all of a night time? cos that’s the way she’s acting, as if the whole thing is one big inconvenience and she doesn’t really know what to do with the baby in between dressing her up and doing photo shoots, I’m really starting to think she had that baby for insta content

What’s she gonna do when Loretta is a toddler, refusing to go to bed, down to one nap a day and running around destroying her house, mwahahahahahaha 😂😂
She’s so irritating. Just like her pal Lucy. I have said it before but why do these type of celebs have baby’s. Do they actually know what baby’s do 😂😂😂 like someone else said you sign up for no sleep when you have a baby. I just hope her little baby is happy and not starving 😖 it really concerned me when I read she was leaving her to cry if she wasn’t fitting into the feeding schedule she’d made up. I’m a first time mum my baby is one now and it is a big adjustment but I just hate these types of mothers. They don’t have a baby for the right reasons and they don’t come across very maternal

She’s so irritating. Just like her pal Lucy. I have said it before but why do these type of celebs have baby’s. Do they actually know what baby’s do 😂😂😂 like someone else said you sign up for no sleep when you have a baby. I just hope her little baby is happy and not starving 😖 it really concerned me when I read she was leaving her to cry if she wasn’t fitting into the feeding schedule she’d made up. I’m a first time mum my baby is one now and it is a big adjustment but I just hate these types of mothers. They don’t have a baby for the right reasons and they don’t come across very maternal
Agree her leaving her baby to cry and hungry really angered and upset me as all I could think was the wee mite lying there crying and mum not going to comfort and feed her. As a mum how she could just leave her baby crying like that I don’t understand so sad for the poor babies that their mums just can’t be bothered to step up and be a parent and put them first

• Sad
Agree her leaving her baby to cry and hungry really angered and upset me as all I could think was the wee mite lying there crying and mum not going to comfort and feed her. As a mum how she could just leave her baby crying like that I don’t understand so sad for the poor babies that their mums just can’t be bothered to step up and be a parent and put them first
Exactly. It’s all wrong if you ask me. If a baby is hungry especially at that age isn’t she 8 weeks? You can’t train them to not be hungry 🥺 stupid stupid woman she doesn’t deserve that baby 😖😖

Reactions: 5
Same here I’m a first time mum and my baby has just turned one, I didn’t have much of a clue what I was doing at first but I don’t think it takes a genius to figure out that if your baby is screaming cos she’s hungry then you feed her, also we have google at our finger tips, I remember some of my 3am google searches - “why does my baby wake up as soon as I put her down” “why is my baby feeding all night long” etc etc, that was literally all I had to do to figure out that what was going on was normal, Lydia doesn’t want to hear that it’s normal for Loretta to want holding and feeding throughout the night though, she wants to find ways to stop her from acting like a normal baby, it’s lazy and selfish, and as someone else has said - she was able to look up some so-called baby expert on insta and sit there going through some bullshit routine to use on Loretta but she couldn’t just have a quick google and see that yes, babies wake in the night for feeds, she isn’t innocently making some mistakes because she’s clueless, she’s deliberately doing things which are of benefit to her and which meet her own needs before the babys 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Same here I’m a first time mum and my baby has just turned one, I didn’t have much of a clue what I was doing at first but I don’t think it takes a genius to figure out that if your baby is screaming cos she’s hungry then you feed her, also we have google at our finger tips, I remember some of my 3am google searches - “why does my baby wake up as soon as I put her down” “why is my baby feeding all night long” etc etc, that was literally all I had to do to figure out that what was going on was normal, Lydia doesn’t want to hear that it’s normal for Loretta to want holding and feeding throughout the night though, she wants to find ways to stop her from acting like a normal baby, it’s lazy and selfish, and as someone else has said - she was able to look up some so-called baby expert on insta and sit there going through some bullshit routine to use on Loretta but she couldn’t just have a quick google and see that yes, babies wake in the night for feeds, she isn’t innocently making some mistakes because she’s clueless, she’s deliberately doing things which are of benefit to her and which meet her own needs before the babys 😡
This 🙌🏻

And one day she’ll regret it - my 2 year old has been asleep since 7pm and I won’t see her again til 7am and I miss her! By half 7 I wish she was still asleep of course 🤪🤣 but my point is they grow SO quickly; she should cherish these night feeds and sleepy cuddles. There’s nothing wrong with setting good habits I’m not saying she should be sharing a bed with Loretta at 5 still, but I just don’t understand the urgency for her to be in a strict routine and sleeping through right now.

Also I hope she realises that even if she does get her into a routine, it will need to be adapted and changed CONSTANTLY! Like literally within a week things can change with a baby. I hope for her mental health she can relax a bit and not put so much pressure on herself.

All the comments under her new photo about normalising breastfeeding 🙄🙄🙄 honestly every bleeping desperate zlister think they are the queen to make the most natural thing in the world ‘normal’ And the joke is, she doesn’t even breastfeed anymore but obvs still wanted to get that attention 🙄🙄🙄🙄

I think the reason she switched to formula was so some one could do the night feeds and she could have 8 hours sleep a night.shes an appalling mother

As least Loretta is getting the love off Freddie!!

And I thought it was the done thing, or at least it is on my circle of people, that you don't keep a mom away from their new orn for any length of time as they need to bond and get emotional support off Mom.

Time for the family can come after this has been established with the parents surely?

You hardly see Lydia with her. Granted she's not showing us everything but what she does show is her never with the baby. She's either in a pushchair or being held by someone else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.