Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started the second night feed an hour and a half ago. Unfortunately you need to feed babies to keep them alive
Agree she needs to step up and be a parent. You put baby and their needs first she needs to get a grip

Reactions: 5
Oh look. 8 hours sleep! Bore off - your baby should be waking for feeds. She is only weeks old and depends solely on you for care. I’d worry if my little one didn’t wake for 8hrs!

Reactions: 13
I know she said she was always going to co parent with the ex. Wonder how that’s working during lockdown?

Reactions: 1
She is so obsessed with her baby to do as she wants and to not inconvenience her . Why did she have a child ? I really don’t get it . Poor baby Just seems to be a burden

Reactions: 10
My baby slept for 7 hours last night - wouldn’t dream about bragging on Instagram about it because 1. Most likely a fluke 2. I don’t want to upset anyone whose baby was up all night screaming 3. I’m not obsessed with having a perfect baby.

The message from the sister - let’s sit down and think of a new routine - wtf?? Just be in tune with your baby and follow her lead. If she sleeps for a few hours at the same time everyday then make that her nap time. If she likes a bottle every 3 hours then feed her every three hours. Stop trying to mould your baby to suit what you want her to do ffs!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Urghhhh she annoys the hell out of me, I just really don’t understand what she expected from a newborn baby, for the baby to just lie quietly in a Moses basket and only want feeding once every 4 hours and to not want picking up and not bother her at all of a night time? cos that’s the way she’s acting, as if the whole thing is one big inconvenience and she doesn’t really know what to do with the baby in between dressing her up and doing photo shoots, I’m really starting to think she had that baby for insta content

What’s she gonna do when Loretta is a toddler, refusing to go to bed, down to one nap a day and running around destroying her house, mwahahahahahaha 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her baby literally is just a cash cow isn’t she ? She just posted the throwback of the fabulous magazine cover when Loorrretahhh was three weeks old . Ever since shes been born it’s ad after ad and shoots galore etc . I honestly think she will look back at this with regret , this time goes by so quickly ... Why can’t she just ENJOY her !? Stop trying to mould her into something a baby shouldn’t be . shame she’s just too eager to make that paper and get her 8 hours a night Zzzzzz what a bore

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I've had to unfollow her after today, no one knows what they are doing as a first time parent, I certainly don't and spend most of my days winging it but I'm seriously concerned she must be making some first time Mums feel like tit. The non stop ads, the routine crap, the 'I've had 8hrs sleep' she really needs to take a break and enjoy her baby and learn how to meet her needs, that will be ever changing because they change all the time, hence why strict routines don't work! Gosh. Sorry if that makes no sense or is ranty, my little boy has started teething 🙈

Reactions: 16
I've had to unfollow her after today, no one knows what they are doing as a first time parent, I certainly don't and spend most of my days winging it but I'm seriously concerned she must be making some first time Mums feel like tit. The non stop ads, the routine crap, the 'I've had 8hrs sleep' she really needs to take a break and enjoy her baby and learn how to meet her needs, that will be ever changing because they change all the time, hence why strict routines don't work! Gosh. Sorry if that makes no sense or is ranty, my little boy has started teething 🙈
That’s what I think when she says about routines and how she’s got her to sleep 8 hours. The amount of times in 7 months my little boys routine has changed due to different things, regression, teething etc. We just roll with it, a lack of sleep is kind of what you sign up for when you decide to have children 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 11
She was at her Moms on the Sunday. Lockdown was announced on the Monday, she was still at her Moms so decided to stay there for lockdown so she wasn't on her own.

She hasn't broken lockdown rules, she did the right thing, staying where she was when lockdown was announced.

She then goes to her own, empty, house to work (film ads for IG on her own)

She is allowed to do this as its only her in the house and she's working. She can work as she's obeying social distance rules.

She then goes back to her Moms.

She isn't flouting any rules at all.
She posted that she'd gone home to live with the baby, then said she was having a day in bed with just her and the baby ....then posted her sister was coming to stay to do the night feed ..then posted a load of family and friends doing work around the house ...VERY clearly flouting lock down rules !!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She posted that she'd gone home to live with the baby, then said she was having a day in bed with just her and the baby ....then posted her sister was coming to stay to do the night feed ..then posted a load of family and friends doing work around the house ...VERY clearly flouting lock down rules !!
I think you've read what into it what you wanted there, all her videos have been at her Moms house 🤔 the ones she's put on today, she's at her Moms 🤷‍♀️

On fact the only time I've seen her house is on the house tour videos that she went back to film and she even said a few stories ago that they were pre filmed as part of ads when her house was finished.

She's even addressed that she's staying at her Moms.

I don't car why people are clutching their pearls over her not actually doing anything wrong with regards to lockdown 🤷‍♀️

But for the sake of avoiding mass hysteria on here,

Your absolutely right, she's sleeping at hers and mixing with her family and not following lockdown at all, how dare she, how very dare she.

That better?

And mat I point out, while I am not attempting to.mlderatw the thread at all, the lockdown is not why these threads were started on her and she's already explained that she stayed with her Mom after lockdown was announced and went back to her house to fetch clothes for her and Loretta as well as toiletries as it takes her a 5 minute walk and she felt this was safer than going to the shop.

Reactions: 3
I'm not bothered that she's at her Mums, I would have done the same.

What gets me is that she has about 6 family members there with her to help her out and help her get 8 hours sleep, she has it so easy she doesn't even realise!

Reactions: 15
I think you've read what into it what you wanted there, all her videos have been at her Moms house 🤔 the ones she's put on today, she's at her Moms 🤷‍♀️

On fact the only time I've seen her house is on the house tour videos that she went back to film and she even said a few stories ago that they were pre filmed as part of ads when her house was finished.

She's even addressed that she's staying at her Moms.

I don't car why people are clutching their pearls over her not actually doing anything wrong with regards to lockdown 🤷‍♀️

But for the sake of avoiding mass hysteria on here,

Your absolutely right, she's sleeping at hers and mixing with her family and not following lockdown at all, how dare she, how very dare she.

That better?

And mat I point out, while I am not attempting to.mlderatw the thread at all, the lockdown is not why these threads were started on her and she's already explained that she stayed with her Mom after lockdown was announced and went back to her house to fetch clothes for her and Loretta as well as toiletries as it takes her a 5 minute walk and she felt this was safer than going to the shop.
All documented on her stories, no getting away from fact ....

On her podcast she mentions the scan she went to and that she just really wanted the baby to have big lips and she was over the moon that it looked like the baby had big lips. She also mentioned that she wants the baby to have blue eyes like all of the brights but the dad has brown eyes. She posted yesterday saying Loretta’s eyes have changed and she has the ‘bright eyes’ now I’m sorry but her poor little Loretta’s eyes might change again... can’t she just be happy that she’s got a beautiful baby? Big lips or no big lips, blue eyes or not? I just find it really sad for Loretta. She doesn’t seem to have big lips now she’s born so is Lydia disappointed? Poor thing.
I don’t want to judge her parenting as I don’t have a clue and I’m sure it’s tough but the way she is focusing so much on her baby’s looks is sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
On her podcast she mentions the scan she went to and that she just really wanted the baby to have big lips and she was over the moon that it looked like the baby had big lips. She also mentioned that she wants the baby to have blue eyes like all of the brights but the dad has brown eyes. She posted yesterday saying Loretta’s eyes have changed and she has the ‘bright eyes’ now I’m sorry but her poor little Loretta’s eyes might change again... can’t she just be happy that she’s got a beautiful baby? Big lips or no big lips, blue eyes or not? I just find it really sad for Loretta. She doesn’t seem to have big lips now she’s born so is Lydia disappointed? Poor thing.
I don’t want to judge her parenting as I don’t have a clue and I’m sure it’s tough but the way she is focusing so much on her baby’s looks is sad.
100% agree with this, she should just be thankful she’s got a lovely healthy baby, there’s people going to scans and getting terrible news about the babies health and she’s going on about the baby’s lips 🙄

Reactions: 8
100% agree with this, she should just be thankful she’s got a lovely healthy baby, there’s people going to scans and getting terrible news about the babies health and she’s going on about the baby’s lips 🙄
I agree too, I know we all wonder what our baby’s are going to look like but I hate people who are so obsessed with that rather than the health. My child was born with a cleft lip, and it goes without saying I would have taken the tiniest lips in the world over my tiny baby having to have major surgery at 4 months old. Vain prick

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lydia ‘Bright’ - surely the most ironic name in British celebrity culture! She’s as dumb as a box of spanners

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh look. 8 hours sleep! Bore off - your baby should be waking for feeds. She is only weeks old and depends solely on you for care. I’d worry if my little one didn’t wake for 8hrs!
My 5 week old slept six hours straight the other night, we've stopped setting overnight alarms and she wakes us up when shes ready to feed. I woke up in a panic that something was wrong and imagining the worst. Id rather my baby wake me in the nights to know shes safe. Shes just been prescribed meds for reflux and guzzling more milk, i think she was just really content and had a full tummy which is why she slept so long.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.