Lydia Bright #3 Only single parent to have walked on this planet apparently

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got some cheek to go on about being a single parent with the amount of help she gets from her Mum and Dad. There’s basically 3 parents.
she's also said in the past that Loretta does spend time with her dad! She is full of tit, honestly

Reactions: 7
Wetta also has sleepovers at her sister's flat, her brother and girlfriend have her for the day, so between the lot of them that leaves about 6 hours a week for Lydia 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And when you factor in nursery too which I think Lydia said she goes to at least 3 days a week, she probably only has her like one day on her own !!

Reactions: 5
The way she preens and pouts in front of the camera, she thinks she’s stunning. She has no idea what we see. She looks like a demented chipmunk

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Juice in a bottle at 3.5.. sorry i know each to their own but my public health nurse told me a month ago to get rid of milk from bottle for my 20 month old. . Her teeth will be getting pulled by the time she's 5.

Reactions: 11
Juice in a bottle at 3.5.. sorry i know each to their own but my public health nurse told me a month ago to get rid of milk from bottle for my 20 month old. . Her teeth will be getting pulled by the time she's 5.
Agreed! This is so strange, 1 - why does she need juice and 2- why is it in a bottle? My daughter is also 3.5 and hasn’t had a bottle since weaning from
Breastmilk. I wonder what she will do at school!

Reactions: 1
Agreed! This is so strange, 1 - why does she need juice and 2- why is it in a bottle? My daughter is also 3.5 and hasn’t had a bottle since weaning from
Breastmilk. I wonder what she will do at school!
She’s been caught out in her own lies there. She’s said before that the bottles in stories haven’t been Loretta’s when they clearly are. Also what’s the point of giving her juice anyway. Even worse that it’s in a bottle.

Reactions: 3
She’s having a new kitchen fitted and Loretta ( home with chickenpox ) is helping. Does she not know chickenpox is shingles also and is very infectious! She’s now taken it down maybe because I messaged her!

Reactions: 5
She’s having a new kitchen fitted and Loretta ( home with chickenpox ) is helping. Does she not know chickenpox is shingles also and is very infectious! She’s now taken it down maybe because I messaged her!
I can still see her in the step thing with the work men, on her stories 😒

Reactions: 1
Everytime a workman is at her house they are ambushed by wetta
She needs to give that child boundaries. The workmen looked fed-up of the kid, you can see them deliberately ignoring her. She needs to learn that the whole world isn’t obsessed with her kid as she and her family are, and no one else but the (not so) Bright’s see her as the second coming.

That monkey faced woman and her inconsiderate nature honestly knocks me sick. And this is even without Lowetta’s chicken pox, which I’m sure Lydia doesn’t even give a tit if the workmen were to pass it onto their own families/their own young ones.

Reactions: 14
I'm guessing she checked with the workmen first.... when my daughter had pox we would inform people before they came and they could make the decision.

Reactions: 2
I'm guessing she checked with the workmen first.... when my daughter had pox we would inform people before they came and they could make the decision.
Hmm…Lydia thinking of anyone else but herself and her spawn? 🤔 Well, there’s a first time for everything…

Reactions: 7
Her recent post on wetta and sports day, she's going to have problems with her when she's older, clingy cause she had a few days at home with chicken pox 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her recent post on wetta and sports day, she's going to have problems with her when she's older, clingy cause she had a few days at home with chicken pox 😂
When she’s older? 😂 the problems have already started for sure.

The only thing I’ve got to hand it to Lydia on is that she lays it all bare. She doesn’t try to do any damage limitation to that child whatsoever. She makes her sound like an absolute spoilt, horrible brat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to give that child boundaries. The workmen looked fed-up of the kid, you can see them deliberately ignoring her. She needs to learn that the whole world isn’t obsessed with her kid as she and her family are, and no one else but the (not so) Bright’s see her as the second coming.

That monkey faced woman and her inconsiderate nature honestly knocks me sick. And this is even without Lowetta’s chicken pox, which I’m sure Lydia doesn’t even give a tit if the workmen were to pass it onto their own families/their own young ones.
those workmen HATED her, for real.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How many more times will the gormless twit keep playing that song from Matilda over every video of Loretta? 🥱

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.