Lydia Bright #3 Only single parent to have walked on this planet apparently

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but you must be absolutely blind if you can’t see she’s ruined her face to the point of near-deformity.

Lol at the brat in the background not playing ball (yet again.)
She looks terrible. I'm in shock a lot of the time when I see her face - what did she actually have done?

Reactions: 2
She looks terrible. I'm in shock a lot of the time when I see her face - what did she actually have done?
Probably biostimulatory fillers that have distributed unevenly and stretched/mangled her face. Her hollowed out rounded eyes (like currents sinking into dough) are another sign of it, along with the overly stretched simian looking mouth.

Reactions: 5
Probably biostimulatory fillers that have distributed unevenly and stretched/mangled her face. Her hollowed out rounded eyes (like currents sinking into dough) are another sign of it, along with the overly stretched simian looking mouth.
Her eyes are the scariest part 😰😱
IMG_1643.jpeg

---
Also, says it's a day for Loretta to choose what she wants to do... next story Lydia's cleaning the pushchair 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
bleeping lumpy cheeks 🥴 what a state - makes me laugh that they pay and beg to have this done to them - bleeping embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her mouth is so overfilled the lips can’t lay straight and it’s all lopsided she almost looks like she had a stroke
Please don’t compare her to a stroke victim. I had a tia in 2016 and hubby in feb luckily neither of us are left with facial deformities. Although my bil had a massive one in 2002 and is completely right sided disabled.
Best not to use Stroke and Lydia in the same sentence. She’s a complete knob! Rant over and out

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No offense intended, my mother in law had a stroke and her face was extremely similar
Minus the Injectables

Reactions: 3
No offense intended, my mother in law had a stroke and her face was extremely similar
Minus the Injectables
None taken. In fact my face is lopsided as I had Bell’s palsy as a young woman. Hope mil is recovering
Also looking at that settee and bed I don’t think she has as much money as she makes out. Settee esp looks cheap !

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She's gone away with two friends but has taken her sister, she never goes anywhere with wetta without taking one or more of her family with her, obviously can't cope alone with the devil child

Reactions: 8
Why is her child doing sports day in sandals 🙄 no wonder she ended up taking her shoes off

Reactions: 3
I feel like I know more about that brat’s life than I do my own. She’s not that cute Lydia, in my estimation she’s not even cute in the slightest. Such an unhealthy caption she’s put about wanting to co-sleep with her child forever, it’s really not healthy. And we all know she dumps the devil child on different family members most days of the week, so how often do they co-sleep anyway? 🤷‍♀️

I feel like I know more about that brat’s life than I do my own. She’s not that cute Lydia, in my estimation she’s not even cute in the slightest. Such an unhealthy caption she’s put about wanting to co-sleep with her child forever, it’s really not healthy. And we all know she dumps the devil child on different family members most days of the week, so how often do they co-sleep anyway? 🤷‍♀️
Shes 3. Why you so mean about a 3 year old?

Reactions: 1
She’s full of tit she’d dump Wetta out the bed at the drop of a hat so she could go out partying with her fellow rubbery faced friends

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes 3. Why you so mean about a 3 year old?
Because her Mother plasters her all over social media constantly, and thus I’m allowed an opinion if I don’t find her (or her bad behaviour) cute? Easy as really. I know is not the kid’s fault but most people on this thread comment similar, if not worse. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She went to a meeting at Westminster with her mother about child sexual/ criminal exploitation during the cost of living crisis!! You’re having a laugh Lydia what you are doing to your child is exploitation. And her furnishings are not all that and isn’t her lounge small!!

Heaven forbid you could put your phone down for two seconds and stop recording your emotionally distressed child. Give the poor child a hug for the love of god she clearly has a much deeper attachment with her grandad than she does with her bloody mother could be something to do with the fact that he actually spends time with her and gives her attention rather than palming her off constantly and filming her when she is ‘being naughty’ ie being a normal child!

Reactions: 7
She went to a meeting at Westminster with her mother about child sexual/ criminal exploitation during the cost of living crisis!! You’re having a laugh Lydia what you are doing to your child is exploitation. And her furnishings are not all that and isn’t her lounge small!!
I know I thought how ironic- she shares everything about her child without her consent.

Thread title suggestion: ‘Post after post, ‘ole rubber faced Lydia’s life, is one big boast.’

She’s got some cheek to go on about being a single parent with the amount of help she gets from her Mum and Dad. There’s basically 3 parents.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.