Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
Can’t believe she’s just screenshot this thread on her story 😂😩
Didn’t know she had a thread until now… thanks Lyds.

Dont know why she can’t get her head round a gossip forum as “talking with strangers is the most bizarre thing in the world”, like hun - you make a living off sharing your life and your daughters life with strangers 😂 that’s fucking bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Wildflower18

Why does she always make the tradesmen that come to her house humour Lorretta to such an extent? Let the poor blokes get on with their job and teach your child that they are not the fucking centre of the universe. God it makes me cringe so much.

Reactions: 29

A-Soul

VIP Member
Oh bore off with the lefty crap. I don’t know what Debbie has said but if it’s that she doesn’t agree with the strikes then good for her.
What a reductionist world view you possess. Imagine being able to simply compartmentalise anything as ‘lefty crap’ with no further explanation. 😊 Must be nice being you.

Do you know the billions those at the top make in profit that should really trickle down to their workers in a time of mass inflation? Do you know they’re also striking because of mass job cuts? Working conditions and pensions? Most train drivers are not actually a part of this dispute, but others who work within the rail industry where the median salary is 30k a year or in fact much, much less.

But I guess you believe the likes of ‘friends of Jacob Rees Mogg’ should pocket those billions for doing fuck all and us little folk should simply lie down prostrate and take it up the arse until the end of time? This extends to every line of work when I say this by the way, nurses, carers, etc. We all deserve more.

Perhaps you (and Debbie dearest) should read something other than the The Sun or The Daily Fail for a more sobering opinion?

Looking forward to hearing your views on the privatisation of the rail industry and its benefits for the masses.

Love. Karl Marx. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 27

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
OMG. I don't normally follow this thread but I had a little look as I saw Lydia, child and mother near the tube in London today and wondered what everyone was saying about them because they were seemingly rowing loads by the tube! I was actually at Beauty and the Beast and didn't realise they were there, but we kept hearing a disturbance a little way from us (thankfully was far away enough to not be too disturbing) which I didn't think too much of. Also heard some women in the loo at the end proper slagging off a "wannabe TV star" (their words) for not controlling their kid. Didn't put 2 and 2 together til reading this!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Maybe an unpopular opinion but Lydia is NOT a single mum. She is a coparent. There is a massive difference. A single mum is someone doing it on their own. Lydia will get a day off a week, and could claim child support if she needed. She is supported

• Heart

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Your kid is a brat…. not wild and free, it ain’t cute.

We’re not all wrong. And this is opinions just based on what she shows. Can’t imagine what a nightmare she is off camera.

majestic26

VIP Member
I totally understand the need to let kids be kids in certain scenarios. I hate when people say kids shouldn't be brought to restaurants or pubs or the like. When we take my little boy out (few weeks younger than Lowetta) if we sense he's getting a bit antsy we'll hold his hand and go for a little walk, go outside and explore for a minute, let him escape the high chair for a few mins. We aren't disruptive, we show respect for other people there, but equally we acknowledge that he's a kid and sitting still and quiet is tough sometimes.

A cinema is a place which is designed for people to be still and quiet, and if your child can't do that, don't take them!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

SpellingBea

VIP Member
Sorry am I seeing this correctly? Her daughter is very clearly unwell, and she takes her… shopping????

I’m SO confused

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I have heard from a source that someone actually snapped at Lydia and her brat when they were trying to dine out.
The crawling under the table incident wasn't a one off, Loretta had been doing it for a while with Lydia stood and chatted with not a care in the world. After what was shown on Instagram, Loretta went back under the table of those in the video and of others nearby. Loretta actually bumped her head at one point under a table and slapped a random person's legs telling THEM off whilst crying/throwing a paddy. The person whose legs she smacked asked Lydia if she's going to sort her child out. Lydia said something like well aren't you going to apologise to my child? 😯 the person told Lydia where to go and said no because the child shouldn't be left unattended to do as it wants.
Apparently Lydia walked off with Loretta saying something like.. don't listen to them people darling, they're not like us and they shouldn't be here anyway..

When I was told about it my jaw hit the floor.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Followthey

I just watched the story with her jumping all over the furniture. I too had a wild stubborn, strong willed toddler (now 15 and just an annoying teenager 😂), but you know what, I’d have sooner dragged her out kicking and screaming that let her jump all over furniture and seats that other people have to sit on.
That is not her “being independent and herself” that’s her being feral and disrespectful.
is she suggesting that you let that behaviour go, and what, she’s behaving like that as an adult?
discipling your kids isn’t about changing who they are or their personalities it’s about boundaries and right and wrong, morality and respect. These things are taught by parents, and I can assure her it will be a damn sight worse for her when she’s a teenager!

• Heart

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Sorry but how disrespectful in the video in the car you can clearly see she’s very poorly. What if she’s now passed that on to a vulnerable child or adult? Ffs people like her honestly!

• Sad
  • Angry

Wildflower18

What kind of idiot takes a 2yo to a 2.5hr west end show like Beauty & The Beast aimed at age 6+ and expects them to sit through it all? Take her to Peppa Pig Live or something you selfish idiot. Feel sorry for the other audience members. Loretta shouldn't even have been admitted given that she's under 3 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

A-Soul

VIP Member
From her latest story. What does she expect when she's never disciplined her and let her run wild?! She won't listen to you now Lydia 🙄
Sorry but I’m laughing my head off at her latest post. Totally deserved for Lydia, Mummy of the Century. 😂

Also she posted about other children being scared of her child as if she was initially proud of her ‘fearless’ little ‘wild’ one. Reap what you sow you utter plank.

Reactions: 21

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Retta running riot in a cinema. 🙄 Understand they’re the only ones in the screen, but why not try to show her how to behave for next time? Instead of encouraging such behaviour by filming her and giggling?
First time I took my child, he was around 2. He started getting bored after 15 mins so we left as i realised he probably wasnt ready. O then discovered Toddler shows at our local cinema which showed shorter films and cartoons and them built up to longer Disnet type films.

This just shows Lydia's belief of her own entitlement, regardless of how many people were there.

And we all know wild child is code for little shit. They used to be known as "spirited!"

Reactions: 20

A-Soul

VIP Member
Poor, poor Lydia. Been praying for her ever since she posted about the stress of her jubilee party, which meant she had to get away for her 5th ‘well deserved’ break of year. 😢 But now the UK’s hardest worker (and best Mummy in the world, don’t forget) has to dress up and go to a skincare event (no doubt to be given multiple freebies for gracing them with her inspiring presence) drink in hand, on a balmy summer’s evening. How ever does she cope?

That lady is Wonder Woman and I won’t hear anyone say any different. 👊🏿

• Haha

Gossipgirl79

Maybe I’m being super picky…but the post about “4 Christmas with Loretta.” But she’s pregnant in the first one….I’m currently 31 weeks pregnant and wouldn’t count this as my first Christmas with my baby, that’s NEXT Christmas when she’s actually here!! As usual trying to make more of something than it actually is.

I’m completely lost how she thinks she hasn’t had a ‘family holiday’ in 5 years. There was that trip in the UK where they all went to a beach house somewhere while Loretta had tantrums, Turkey, the Maldives with her mum, dad and sister. I haven’t been on holiday at all in 3 years, and not with a member of my family for about 10. She is on holiday more than someone in a decent paying full time job.

All I can think is she is not counting any of those things as family holidays because one or 2 people didn’t come. Her brother? Her nan? And for some reason doesn’t think that’s absolutely mental 🤣

Sorry to go on but just reading her list of all the stuff she’s done this week that’s made her so
“Exhausted”. Oh do fuck off lydia. I’m buying a house too, I do all that that you’ve listed off but instead of “shooting content” and “emails” I hold down my 9-6 office job in the city where I sometimes do overtime, I even get through a few emails during the day 😂 who even counts that as a task?

She just has no frame of reference for a hard days work and thinks her non job somehow counts as one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Her daughters really ill so Lydia decides that traipsing her round the shops infecting other people is the best thing to do?!! Never mind the fact that when you’re that ill all you want to do is rest not be made to trudge from shop to shop when you’re feeling bad. That woman’s parenting skills are zero 🤦🏼‍♀️