Lydia Bright #3 Only single parent to have walked on this planet apparently

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me that thinks they both should have had life jackets on? Probably not as aesthetically pleasing for the gram

Reactions: 11
Is it just me that thinks they both should have had life jackets on? Probably not as aesthetically pleasing for the gram
Yes scary to think about what could have happened if they had fallen it. She’s so gormless.

Reactions: 5
I HATE people releasing balloons into the wild - it’s such a danger for wildlife and terrible for the environment 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 16
Omg I thought this but I thought some might think I was being over sensitive. I grimaced while watching those stories, so dangerous.

Reactions: 6
I HATE people releasing balloons into the wild - it’s such a danger for wildlife and terrible for the environment 😡😡😡😡
Thought exactly this. Lydia and her vile bunch can’t think of anything past themselves though, so no way would innocent wildlife get a look in. Makes me so angry.

Also, am I the only one one who finds it wrong that she’s made her private bedtime chat with Lowetta, public? Discussing genitals and private parts with her on a platform where god knows who is watching?

Reactions: 13
Thought exactly this. Lydia and her vile bunch can’t think of anything past themselves though, so no way would innocent wildlife get a look in. Makes me so angry.

Also, am I the only one one who finds it wrong that she’s made her private bedtime chat with Lowetta, public? Discussing genitals and private parts with her on a platform where god knows who is watching?
God. I felt SO uncomfortable watching that. Is there grounds to report this at all? Who is looking out for that child’s privacy and right to a private life??? It’s really upset me.

She has over a million followers, who knows who might be there for the wrong reasons! Beyond irresponsible.

Reactions: 3
The whole family are hideous. Crass beyond measure. Lydia is so self obsessed I wonder how she has room for a child

Reactions: 8
Wow her face looks absolutely dreadful close-up. Your can see the lines and bumps where filler has congregated!

Reactions: 4
The Narc thinks it’s hilarious that she can ask Deb to go and pick Wetta up. Debbie looks exhausted . Lydia is a lazy entitled brat

Reactions: 7
The Narc thinks it’s hilarious that she can ask Deb to go and pick Wetta up. Debbie looks exhausted . Lydia is a lazy entitled brat
To the detriment of Debbie’s foster children too I bet. But then again, this is Lydia’s world and everyone else just has to live in it (unless they come in handy, aka servants Debbie and Dave.) Who can honestly relate to this woman?

Reactions: 5
I wish her sister would have a child then see how Lydia copes!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her mouth is so overfilled the lips can’t lay straight and it’s all lopsided she almost looks like she had a stroke

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.