Lydia Bright #3 Only single parent to have walked on this planet apparently

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many more times will the gormless twit keep playing that song from Matilda over every video of Loretta? 🥱
She’s only got 2 songs, that and that bloody step by step song by Whitney Houston over anything they do together

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ugh, Lydia’s latest stories. 🤢 The Bright’s… legends in their own minds.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs a good look at herself and pronto, and to stop filling her face with so much tit before it explodes
when people get to this stage, i'm CONVINCED they're not seeing what we're seeing in the mirror, because how can she keep doing this to herself??

Reactions: 7
I think they are all naturally pretty too her and her sisters and there is no need to do it in the first place. I guess it's just the way of the world now!

I think they are all naturally pretty too her and her sisters and there is no need to do it in the first place. I guess it's just the way of the world now!
I think the youngest one looks like she's done something to her face - she's not even in her 20s is she?!?

Reactions: 2
Dave sounds a bit pissed off with the constant filming
Don’t blame him, I would be pissed off if I was on my holidays with my kids and all they were doing was filming and taking photos for the gram.
I thought the daughter was really disrespectful for pushing at his face as if to say shut up aswell. If that were me I would have lost it and took the bloody phone off her lol

Reactions: 7
I think the youngest one looks like she's done something to her face - she's not even in her 20s is she?!?
Yeah she’s clearly had her lips done at least. I think she denied it but when she shared a baby pic of herself she didn’t have massive lips. People with naturally full lips have them as babies as well.

Reactions: 2
Whatever surgery they do/don’t have done, they can’t help but look so utterly and hopelessly gormless. Like they’ve been slapped around their faces with wet fish.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Lydia’s nose will be put right out of joint when one of her siblings has a baby and Loretta isn’t the golden child anymore

Reactions: 14
The whole juice in a bottle thing still blows my mind; I don’t usually comment on parenting decisions because a) it’s bloody difficult and b) i make plenty of mistakes myself. But seriously. When my little girl turned 1 pretty much the next day I just…stopped giving her bottles. And she was absolutely fine. I think this whenever I see any ‘celebs’ with kids still using bottles- the longer you keep giving them it in a bottle, the more attached they will get. Just take it away!

Reactions: 12
The whole juice in a bottle thing still blows my mind; I don’t usually comment on parenting decisions because a) it’s bloody difficult and b) i make plenty of mistakes myself. But seriously. When my little girl turned 1 pretty much the next day I just…stopped giving her bottles. And she was absolutely fine. I think this whenever I see any ‘celebs’ with kids still using bottles- the longer you keep giving them it in a bottle, the more attached they will get. Just take it away!
I agree, mine stopped having bottles at 12 months, no issues or tantrums. It’s ridiculous that people don’t just get rid ASAP, it’s like dummies, they longer they have them the more they get attached for comfort.

Reactions: 5
How many times is she going to tell us she is at her Grandads fave bar/cafe. We know you’re Italian hun, you tell us all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.