Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I think she’s really lonely. Don’t think she’s that stupid either - just clueless.
do think the MLM is wrong though - not fair to be conning other mums (especially with not that much spare cash).
Luisa was right when she said that you need to keep yourself busy; especially when your husband works away a lot. She has a fabulous life, but that comes with a cost- if I were her I would do more charity work or start an actual side hustle. Things like arbonne, inteletravel, and Ann summers are not actual businesses - it’s network level marketing. If it were an actual business we would be able to see Rachael Lalji on Companies House.

From what she shows us it looks like they got married in the period of their relationship known as a limerence stage (google it) and had a child very quickly- they appear to be very mismatched as a couple.

I do have a lot of sympathy for her as I have a partner that also works away a lot. But I think she should adopt Luisa’s approach of working and charity work to keep herself busy.

Reactions: 1
I’ve come across Shak professionally and I cannot fathom how they go together. She would NOT fit in as a corporate wife. Imagine her meeting clients...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ve come across Shak professionally and I cannot fathom how they go together. She would NOT fit in as a corporate wife. Imagine her meeting clients...
Why not? Just out of interest. She’s well travelled so can talk to people from different cultures.

She would fit in perfectly as a corporate wife. Powerful men like that are not looking to women for witty erudite conversation. They want a pretty trophy wife to show off, who will laugh at their tit jokes and not complain when they are away days at a time, cos the big house is worth it.

Reactions: 9
She would fit in perfectly as a corporate wife. Powerful men like that are not looking to women for witty erudite conversation. They want a pretty trophy wife to show off, who will laugh at their tit jokes and not complain when they are away days at a time, cos the big house is worth it.
That's not always true.

Reactions: 4
Maybe so. But what I mean is, the idea she won't fit in at a corporate do is not true.I think she'd fit in perfectly well.

I know she said they are making crafts for her but this would kill me watching someone else spending quality time making memories with my kids!
2D0BF3AE-A0BB-4740-8780-AEECD6FB2110.png

She’s defo nicked Luisa’s wreath or had someone do it hasn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pretty sure you can see a bump in her stories. Still going with the Christmas or New Year elaborate announcement prediction.

Reactions: 2
She is so thick, really stupid. She would be nowhere without the blond hair and (dreadful) fake tits.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.