Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fetal scan and harmony booked in for the 20th. So she’s about 8 weeks pregnant.

Also I think that one of the people who is commenting is Rachael and one is Luisa.
let’s guess who it is

Reactions: 3
Scylla is definitely Rachel
Static horse = Luisa?
Scylla = Rachel?

God guys - you have got me- I’m ‘fooking livid’

Amused that you think I’m Rachael. I guess you’ll never know!
That said I haven’t said anything too bad about her so I can see why you think that 😂😂

I’m stating that I’m not Rachael; but then again if I were, I wouldn’t really own up it 😉

-EDIT-

PS- do yo really think Rachael would know about Scylla and Charybdis?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Haha, I was going to say that the word Scylla sounded beyond Rachel's vocabulary!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haha, I was going to say that the word Scylla sounded beyond Rachel's vocabulary!
Haha yes, I think it’s highly implausible Rachael has read Homer’s ‘Odyssey’!

That said for the gorgeous house- I don’t mind being Rachael 😂 (kidding- I reckon Shak cheats)

Haha sadly nothing but a lowly lurker with too much time on my hands.
But as Scylla says, if it were true I wouldn't admit it!
Honestly though I don't think Luisa would want to fuel Rachael's publicity stunt any further 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I reckon they both read but are lurkers or have accounts to see the pictures 😂 Luisa has a google alert in her full name apparently. Hi Rachael, Luisa Zissman and friends!

We are all just here for the goss 😂

Personally I think she keeps knocking out kids so she has an excuse to spend the next 4 years at home pouting into her phone and playing with her hair. I mean her husband is obviously very driven and materialistic, he wouldn't be happy with a wife who just loafed about at home doing bugger all. She's gotta pay for her keep.

On another note love the way she refers to her travel thing as "that little side hustle"...... Yeah hustling people out of their money telling them they can have a life like yours.

Reactions: 7
Also I think she’s really lonely. Don’t think she’s that stupid either - just clueless.
do think the MLM is wrong though - not fair to be conning other mums (especially with not that much spare cash).

Personally I think she keeps knocking out kids so she has an excuse to spend the next 4 years at home pouting into her phone and playing with her hair. I mean her husband is obviously very driven and materialistic, he wouldn't be happy with a wife who just loafed about at home doing bugger all. She's gotta pay for her keep.

On another note love the way she refers to her travel thing as "that little side hustle"...... Yeah hustling people out of their money telling them they can have a life like yours.

She keeps referencing the travel thing to recruit people, it is immoral, she should be ashamed of herself. The faux coyness 'side hustle' (wink, wink girls we really know this will make you all huge money don't we) is repulsive. I don't doubt she is making good money from it, but she has a large following of sheep who all want her lifestyle (financed by her rich husband not the travel business) and the monthly fees are duck all to her. She is making money from how many people she has recruited, this will not be replicated by Stacey from Chelmsford with her 230 followers.

Reactions: 8
She keeps referencing the travel thing to recruit people, it is immoral, she should be ashamed of herself. The faux coyness 'side hustle' (wink, wink girls we really know this will make you all huge money don't we) is repulsive. I don't doubt she is making good money from it, but she has a large following of sheep who all want her lifestyle (financed by her rich husband not the travel business) and the monthly fees are duck all to her. She is making money from how many people she has recruited, this will not be replicated by Stacey from Chelmsford with her 230 followers.
💯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.