Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was 100% trying to conceive. She wants everyone to believe she fell pregnant at the drop of a hat as she has such a youthful womb, as she is obsessed with looking young(er).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was 100% trying to conceive. She wants everyone to believe she fell pregnant at the drop of a hat as she has such a youthful womb, as she is obsessed with looking young(er).
She’ll still fill her face and lips with that tit, whilst plucking at that bloody fringe with those ridiculous nails!

Reactions: 2
I can only imagine what the husband’s colleagues must talk about when she’s carrying on like this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m calling bullshit on the whole twin business.
There is no way she would be on hols if she had a non viable feutus inside her, with a living feutus as well. at 4 months - in the second trimester. The non viable feutus would have had to have vanished by now - otherwise her and the other feutus are high risk (sepsis, premature labour etc).
She is making it up for pity, attention and so we lay off her!!!
Know I’m being harsh and cynical but hate the manipulation!

No way she is on holiday with HG! I had it from 6 weeks till I was induced at 38 weeks! I could barely brush my hair or stand in the shower! Most days I couldn’t get out of bed! I had over 20 hospital admissions! People like her make it so much harder for people who do actually have HG to source the treatment they need! 😡😡

Am I being thick top left is that her profile pic? Is she sending herself questions? 😂
No, that’s her profile pic because her story is being viewed. If you hold the screen while watching that particular story her profile pic and user name fades and the screen shot she has posted shows the person who posted in her question box’ user name and profile pic. I thought this at first so had to go check 🤣

• Haha
No way she is on holiday with HG! I had it from 6 weeks till I was induced at 38 weeks! I could barely brush my hair or stand in the shower! Most days I couldn’t get out of bed! I had over 20 hospital admissions! People like her make it so much harder for people who do actually have HG to source the treatment they need! 😡😡
Yes I could barely function and as grateful and relieved as I was to be pregnant, I actually dreaded trying to make it through each day, it was truly horrendous. No way is she sitting on a beach lounger with her full face of makeup on, saying how desperately sick she’s been.

She’s got HG? Let me tell you... if you have HG there is no way you’ll be sat on a beach with a full face on. There’s no way you’d even be leaving the bed.
Oh my word I literally just wrote the exact same thing as you! 😂😂

Reactions: 4
The twin thing sounds a bit like a story to keep their name. As if people have messaged asking if they’ll change their name

Reactions: 3
I had a twin pregnancy. 10 weeks in I lost one twin, we were due to go on holiday to Scandinavia when I was about 4 months, my Doctor wouldn’t sign off my travel due to now being a high risk pregnancy and nor would I have wanted to travel either.

The twin thing sounds a bit like a story to keep their name. As if people have messaged asking if they’ll change their name

Sorry what does the name change refer to ? I’ve been on hols and think I’ve missed something.

(Not as much as the Alice J-T threads tho! Crikey!)

I had a twin pregnancy. 10 weeks in I lost one twin, we were due to go on holiday to Scandinavia when I was about 4 months, my Doctor wouldn’t sign off my travel due to now being a high risk pregnancy and nor would I have wanted to travel either.
sorry to hear about your loss xxx

Funny now she says shes not suffering from HG!!! I call BS on that I'm afraid.

Reactions: 4
There is no way she would be on hols if she had a non viable feutus inside her, with a living feutus as well. at 4 months - in the second trimester. The non viable feutus would have had to have vanished by now - otherwise her and the other feutus are high risk (sepsis, premature labour etc).
they don’t always vanish. I lost my twin at 3 months and carried it to full term, After I birthed my baby I birthed my tiny twin too :( I wasn’t classed as high risk & gave birth at home. Did
However get extra scans throughout & didn’t travel

Reactions: 1
I’m also sure I read you couldn’t have an accurate harmony test with the vanishing twin syndrome.. but I’m not an expert

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.