Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so she can harp on about being a working mum. That "travel business " is the worse thing. She is trying to make out it gives her the lifestyle she has. It is a MLM and she is making money off the back of other people joining.
Some of those people are probably quite desperate. In fact PTWM advertised her on her own instagram account. So not only does she not need the money she is ripping off people, probably mostly desperate women. Greedy and nasty!

Reactions: 3
I genuinely think she has some mental health tit going on. She doesn’t seem to have any friends or family around her, Shaks always away, she just has her ‘internet friends’ and needs the drama for the dopamine hit when they message and like her things.
she reminds me of someone with Munchausens almost!

she’s not a likeable person so feeds off the attention

Reactions: 6
I think that is exactly it. She'll dismiss our dislike of her as jealousy. But it's not. Luisa has a similar lifestyle but she owns it, doesn't pretend to be something she's not and certainly not trying to flog us some crappy MLM scheme. Lux is always going on about 'don't believe the Insta fakeness' yet she's one of the worse for perpetuating the bullshit, she is so vain and obsessed with image. Thank God I don't know anyone like her in real life.

Reactions: 7
Why why would a woman that has such a great life want to post these stupid stories??
The copying of Stacey Solomon referring to "Susan" at the supermarket. Stacey does that when she doesn't change her bed.
The fake anxiety attack a few weeks ago when she couldn't go into the shop. Forgetting to wash pe kits or when the kids have a day off. Trying to be just like you and me but she is so far away from the real world it's a joke.
How her husband who has a very high powered job puts up with this nonsense I just don't know. I started following her because I thought it would be great to get a glimpse of how the other half live. But all this "I'm just like you girls" really gets to me.
At least Luisa knows she has a wonderful life and doesn't try to pretend.
Oh and she didn't get where she is through hard fuckin work she married into that life.
Stopped following her as of today. Just live your life Rachel and stop pretending your something your not.
She has a housekeeper come in, when the regular lady was on holiday she had a stand in come in and she posted about shutting her in the gym! All that look at me putting washing in the machine is a load of crap she has a lady do it.

Reactions: 2
The reason she likes bottle feeding is because she can ship the baby off to a night nanny.
Bullshit about trying to get Shak envolved
Manipulative lying bleep witch.

Reactions: 6
My four year old came into a scan with me, it probably differs in different areas
I think he was there for the scan. But if this issue with the twin was true why would you bring him in?
bullshit he said that bit about the heart to the doctor.
Rachel stop telling lies to make people like you!

Reactions: 1
The reason she likes bottle feeding is because she can ship the baby off to a night nanny.
Bullshit about trying to get Shak envolved
Manipulative lying bleep witch.
Yep she has a nanny at nights for the first 6 weeks I think she said before to settle the new baby in.

And the fact that she had to make a big deal of going for the “NHS” scan because she pays her taxes. The insinuation that she was getting down with the proletariat. She’s so fur coat and no knickers. There is absolutely no substance to her whatsoever.

Reactions: 5
Every single thing that comes out of her mouth is lies ! She is the most Fake person I have ever seen or heard on Instagram !!

This is the thing, why does she feel the need to do it?
Such a wonderful life, beautiful house, children, holidays. I just don't get it??

Really don't know how the hell he ended up with her. I wonder what his family think of her??
And his colleagues at Barclays 😂

The screen shot on today’s posts, doesn’t even look like a real conversation, I’m starting to think she’s a parody account. “Let’s talk holiday, new house and new car when I get home” oh behave! Divvys

Reactions: 4
She is a total bleep!!! Sorry but as I’ve said before with this women she literally comes across as the biggest knob ever!!! Her and Luisa are the polar opposites of each other yet live identical lifestyles Luisa does it so understated, doesn’t throw it in your face, but when she is living it up she doesn’t pretend to be anything but herself! Where as luxe always looks as if she is trying to keep up with the Jones’s and is Always play acting mummy , business women, wife , and now pregnancy hg 🤬🤬🤬🤬
What husband and wife WhatsApp like that! To me shows no love or affection just once again materialistic crap!! It’s all me me me mr me with her!! and as for this screen shot yes we all have 24 hours in a day but no we don’t all have the luxury of a nanny!!! Which baffles me when you have children firstly but are home 99% of the time 🤯
And we don’t all have a pot of limitless money like she seems to have to swan off to spas and self care yourself like she does some of us actually have real 9-5 jobs so duck off you gold digging witch 🤭🤭🤭🤭
The screen shot on today’s posts, doesn’t even look like a real conversation, I’m starting to think she’s a parody account. “Let’s talk holiday, new house and new car when I get home” oh behave! Divvys

Attachments

I’m sure Sopwell House are thrilled to see her advertising the terms of her gifted membership. Now when I see her there twice a month I’ll remember her saying she has to do that minimum rather than she’s back because it’s such a great place to go

I’ve been to sopwell house many a time and it really isn’t for me full of women just like her all trying to out do each other with their plastic faces!!! Not my cup of tea at all and it’s a bloody rip off!! £80 a facial £130
A massage 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
wonder if shaks home and they are talking houses holidays and new cars yet .....ooohhhhh the romance 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.