Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never heard it just disappearing one day before in my life my friend had it snd it never went! She just wants her bad sickness to sound worse than it is. rach you say you was on drips in hospital fair enough but I have been with bad sickness not hg

yeah You go and enjoy your free spa membership Rach! Even know you can bloody well afford it....why not gift it and do a giveaway to a less well off follower or fellow pregnant mummy?? Whilst you go and swan off with your interior designer planning your upstairs renovations???? No?
because your a self absorbed greedy twit!!! With HG there are no good\bad days they are alol bad!!!!!! Your private surgeon has told you exactly what you wanted to hear! You are suffering morning sickness huni , so take your fake symptoms and sympathy attention and duck off 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Notice how she slips into conversation how HG can be bad one day and gone the next.

Hi Rachel, not reading here at all are you?
She hasn’t got HG. She’s got morning sickness. Also think she has disordered eating. So instead of eating her way through the morning sickness, like most of do, she’s probably restricting her food too.

Reactions: 1
Yeah she’s mentioned before she has issues with eating and doesnt like food....
funny how she’s always in full glam when she’s got Hg too! People can barely lift there heads of a pillow! ridiculous, what annoyed me was when she said don’t tell me it’s worth it the other day, when there are people out there begging to be a mother and doing everything they can possible... I have a feeling she’s having a boy

Definitely an eating disorder. Showing off how she's not got a bump yet. Oh I'm so thin! duck off you stupid twit.

Reactions: 5
Susan in Tesco story sounds like a crock of tit

I imagine in her mlm scam WhatsApp Chat it goes something like this “All for the content girlssss” *lip bite* *pout* *look up then do that weird mouth smile thing* taps nails on lip again* “alright bye lovelies I’m taking the day off which means I’ll be back in half hour”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My friend is in her team, and she literally doesn’t say anything in the group she gets her nanny to do it all now as like her PA .... she barely helps people or gets ignored by her... and just gets her team to do it lol.
tyoical though as soon as they get high up they do duck all

‘Jazzy forgot her PE kit’ erm, she’s about seven, so you mean YOU forgot it?!!

Reactions: 4
Exactly ... why doesn’t she check everything before they leave for school? And now she’s trying to get skiing booked for a holiday? Lol Christ,.. that Hg must be killing you rach

So I called her out for not donating her gifted spa day..... and now she wants to donate shopping to a food bank!!!?????
transparent head!!!
Hi Rach!!!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Clearly clueless about food banks, otherwise she'd know they don't take fresh food so won't be interested in her extra cucumbers.

So I called her out for not donating her gifted spa day..... and now she wants to donate shopping to a food bank!!!?????
transparent head!!!
Hi Rach!!!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Maybe she’s looking for tips to be less of a bleep?!! But that would show some level of self awareness...🤣

I’m sorry when I had HG I couldn’t even wash my hair! It’s women like her that make the fight for women who genuinely have HG so bloody hard! I had to fight constantly for the treatment I needed to survive my pregnancy!

I’m sorry when I had HG I couldn’t even wash my hair! It’s women like her that make the fight for women who genuinely have HG so bloody hard! I had to fight constantly for the treatment I needed to survive my pregnancy!
Exactly this!! I currently have it. And have been signed off work since November I’m 23 weeks and literally am bed bound!! I’m literally having only 1/2 baths a week because I can’t get out of bed!! Seeing this bell end wearing make up , going on holiday , basically turning it on and off like a tap is making me want to slap her right round the face!!! She loves playing a victim card poor me , every thing is such a drama , she is always put out by her dramas , dramas most people could only dream of having , like a whole upstairs renovation, husband offering to take the family to Florida (6 weeks before her baby is due) etc etc !!!! Hate the women with a passion

• Sad
Why why would a woman that has such a great life want to post these stupid stories??
The copying of Stacey Solomon referring to "Susan" at the supermarket. Stacey does that when she doesn't change her bed.
The fake anxiety attack a few weeks ago when she couldn't go into the shop. Forgetting to wash pe kits or when the kids have a day off. Trying to be just like you and me but she is so far away from the real world it's a joke.
How her husband who has a very high powered job puts up with this nonsense I just don't know. I started following her because I thought it would be great to get a glimpse of how the other half live. But all this "I'm just like you girls" really gets to me.
At least Luisa knows she has a wonderful life and doesn't try to pretend.
Oh and she didn't get where she is through hard fuckin work she married into that life.
Stopped following her as of today. Just live your life Rachel and stop pretending your something your not.

I find it hard to comprehend why, when she has an amazing life, that she seeks out insta fame too. Her kids are gorgeous, she is clearly very rich, their home is lovely, they have amazing holidays. Why not just enjoy what she has and also, like you say, admit that she is privileged. I also don’t understand why she needs to do the travel company/boss thing. Surely they don’t need the money?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.