Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been to sopwell house many a time and it really isn’t for me full of women just like her all trying to out do each other with their plastic faces!!! Not my cup of tea at all and it’s a bloody rip off!! £80 a facial £130
A massage 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
wonder if shaks home and they are talking houses holidays and new cars yet .....ooohhhhh the romance 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bahahahahhahahaa

It comes and goes. One minute she can't get out of bed the next she is craving bacon. Or dead pig as she tells her Muslim husband!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her overgrown nails make me feel sick the way she puts them in her mouth all the time too I bet they’ve got some right nasty tit underneath 🤮

Ewwww I know. I hate people who put there fingers in there mouths , for one germs and two what is the need to sit and do it on the camera all the time 😷😷
And that stupid fringe she plays with every 2 minutes does my brain in

I can’t believe I created this post in March last year and in the space of 10 months I’ve gone from really liking her but just wondering why she fell out with Luisa to not being able to stand the bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Would love to hear what Luisa has to say about her. Must have been a big fall out!

Offs someone once gave me a tip about potty training !!!!!!!!! I seem to think it was LUISA that told YOU how to potty train in 3 days. Idiot guide now saved to her stories for all the clueless who would never know how to do it.

New thread suggestion

Oh, oobee doo
I wanna be like Lu
I wanna walk like Lu
Talk like Lu
oooo
You'll see it's true
An mumma like me
Can learn to be like Lu too

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She's said this morning There being very active? While rubbing her belly

She is rattled by the jumper dress lady. Imagine she's spent all night stewing about it. Oh and "happy people don't witch about others" and then spends the next 10 minutes bitching about her follower....... Happy? Not!!
Also love how she trys to portray her eldest as an angel all the while she's taking the royal piss and mimicking her mother 😂😂. And just to finish, insert hole every time she says the word "pickle" because that's how she would normally speak and does frequently in posts when her guards down and she forgets the act!!
Oh and, this is the last thing.... really lol..... Love how she calls someone over lack of intelligence...... Oh the irony 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
She is rattled by the jumper dress lady. Imagine she's spent all night stewing about it. Oh and "happy people don't witch about others" and then spends the next 10 minutes bitching about her follower....... Happy? Not!!
Also love how she trys to portray her eldest as an angel all the while she's taking the royal piss and mimicking her mother 😂😂. And just to finish, insert hole every time she says the word "pickle" because that's how she would normally speak and does frequently in posts when her guards down and she forgets the act!!
Oh and, this is the last thing.... really lol..... Love how she calls someone over lack of intelligence...... Oh the irony 😂😂😂😂
What was the jumper dress thing ? I’ve got to the point where I can’t even watch her anymore 🥺😱

Ok so had to watch her stories to find out about the jumper dress thing and we’ll done to the person who messaged her 👏👏👏
That was hilarious and it has bothered her a great deal 😂😂
Top tip spend some time with your kids and that could help their behaviour instead of being so self centred and spending all your time on the phone talking about yourself 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That lady who she had the spat with you are my hero!!!! She calls people knob of the week, well she is knob of the century! Like someone else just said get off your phone , stop your crappy pointless stories playing with your hair and chin resting 😡😡😡 and actually spend quality time with your children! Not throwing money at them either! Her children are brats because they get and have more than a child needs including all the travel they just need their mum and dad which clearly they don’t get as daddy is always “away working” and mummy is sat in front of her phone whilst they are with nannies!!!
rach I have hg have done since November, yes I’ve cried and wanted help...difference is I haven’t I’ve done it all myself!!!!! Unlike you !!! Hg my arse!!!!!

Reactions: 4
She’s really not bothered by these people is she 😂 what’s the point of even addressing it if you find it amusing. Lies lies lies. Also stop playing with your hair, it looks like tit and your fringe is horrendous. Pout and pose to the camera as much as you want but it won’t hide how much of a crappy person you are

Reactions: 3
She’s gone again for a couple of days guys, we all need to sit and think about what we’ve done 🤣🤣🤣 see you in a couple of hours Rach

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even her kids take the piss out of her !! They literally have no respect for her and it’s going to get even worse as they get older !

She can’t delete insta ...... it’s her business isn’t it?! Her side hustle 😂😂😂
That sung laugh at the camera calling everyone insane or not intelligent! So bleeping patronising! I’d love to wipe that smirk right off her fake face!!!

Smug**

I followed her because she made me feel good. It showed me that you can have everything you want and yet this still doesn't make you happy. If you want to show off your life then fine but don't make up lies. Don't pretend to have anxiety, don't pretend to wrap up your child's Christmas presents to give them for their birthday, because you didn't have time to go shopping.
Don't pretend your morning sickness is HG because your certainly wouldn't be able to face a holiday if you had it.
Don't pretend to forget or kits or to do the washing when you have a housekeeper.
Don't pretend you are something you are not and don't take your followers for fools.
If you want your children to behave get off that fuckin phone and play with them.
Enjoy your life, show off your wonderful life by all means but don't fuckin lie and pretend!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And did we notice this morning when she was telling us about the kids killing each other in the back of the car she went to say she was reaching back to hit them then corrected herself......

The kids are misbehaving because she doesn't discipline them, she runs people down and is disrespectful about her followers in front of children even encouraging them to join in with her rants....... It shows them it's OK to kick off when people don't do or say what you want them to......they're just following their mothers lead...... As you sow so you reap.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.