Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I followed her because she made me feel good. It showed me that you can have everything you want and yet this still doesn't make you happy. If you want to show off your life then fine but don't make up lies. Don't pretend to have anxiety, don't pretend to wrap up your child's Christmas presents to give them for their birthday, because you didn't have time to go shopping.
Don't pretend your morning sickness is HG because your certainly wouldn't be able to face a holiday if you had it.
Don't pretend to forget or kits or to do the washing when you have a housekeeper.
Don't pretend you are something you are not and don't take your followers for fools.
If you want your children to behave get off that fuckin phone and play with them.
Enjoy your life, show off your wonderful life by all means but don't fuckin lie and pretend!
SPOT ON

Also
don’t manipulate other mums, who probably don’t have as much spare cash as you, into a pyramid schemes.

Reactions: 5
"if you can't be kind and say something nice then say nothing at all"........ Except Rach she can say whatever she wants about people and be totally rude and disrespectful.........

That fake laugh........ 🙄😖

Reactions: 1
Every one of you on this thread talks so much sense! I 100% agree with everything being said. CANNOT STAND THE STUPID twit.

She is so, so bothered by the messages. She posts them on her stories so she gets the Instawankers saying "ignore 'em babes, they're jealous". She needs that validation from complete strangers as her husband is never there and her whole self worth is based on how she looks.

I am jumper dress lady 🙈she hit my last nerve trying to teach potty training when we know she doesn’t do it herself , plus the racism and lack of respect for other cultures from her in the past is disgusting. Obviously I am blocked so can’t see the aftermath 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am jumper dress lady 🙈she hit my last nerve trying to teach potty training when we know she doesn’t do it herself , plus the racism and lack of respect for other cultures from her in the past is disgusting. Obviously I am blocked so can’t see the aftermath 😂
What did you do? I missed it. Have you got screenshots? Pull up a chair you’re home now ❤😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well done 👍 every single thing you said was spot on and she kept saying it didn’t bother her and then she kept going on about it and then on and on ! Well done jumper dress lady

duck!! I missed jumper dress gate! Any screen shots? Help a gal out

Yet again, utter bleep.
• Teaching her daughter that it’s acceptable to stand in a mirror videoing yourself in a bra and G-string which you will then stream to a load of strangers.
• the photo of Paris on her knee- ‘help needed, is this normal’. God forbid a young child should want some affection from his mother.
• You’re children wouldn’t need ‘date night’ if you didn’t fob them off with a nanny and wonder if it was normal that they want a hug. Also- stop having more babies of you struggle to give the ones you have enough time.
• Diet and Coke Zero is still rammed full of sweeteners and more importantly caffeine! Who would give a 2.5 year old a tit load of fizzy pop on that bimbos say so!
Mother of the year

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
We love you jumper dress lady...... Well said 👏👏👏👏 I bet she's blocked you now tho huh? Bothered? Nah! You're a star!!

Sorry I didn't read the bottom of your post where you said you were blocked...... I was too excited 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I honestly didn’t expect it to turn in to that it’s hilarious 😂I was just saying that a lot of her followers will probably be quite impressionable (I know know a lot are 17-25 year old girls as they have been messaging me calling me a cretin😂) and she was making it all sound so easy and simple, yes if your a stay at home mum with a nanny it may be. She really doesn’t understand her privelidge does she?

The pyramid scheme thing and her racism disgusts me, she might as well rob these people!

Someone tell me why she has chosen both boy and girl names when she supposedly found out the sex

Reactions: 7
But at least she is ok..... So so busy, but ok and can carry on with scamming 😂

She’s always mentioning editor deadlines. Not once yet has she pointed us to any of these articles. Have any of you found any online? Would love a read.

Reactions: 4
She’s always mentioning editor deadlines. Not once yet has she pointed us to any of these articles. Have any of you found any online? Would love a read.

Me too- is this for her new website? Is she writing for the MLM? So many questions, never any answers 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.