Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an absolute bleep. Do not disturb all weekend on her grid post shall we play a guessing game of hour many hours she can go before she’s back being her usual cunty self. I give it until mid morning tomorrow

Reactions: 5
I’ve never known anyone with HG to be able to do all the things she does. My friend suffered with HG and she literally could not leave her bed, she certainly wouldn’t be able to of gone on holiday, and staying the night in museums on the floor! tbh she’s more than likely just suffering with bad sickness.... HG seems a bit extreme to me from what my friends have been through.... but I don’t know personally how it effects everyone. But she just seems to love the attention

Reactions: 1
Exactly it's bad morning sickness not HG. But I'm sure her private doctor will tell her anything she wants to hear.

Reactions: 7
She is an absolute bleep. Do not disturb all weekend on her grid post shall we play a guessing game of hour many hours she can go before she’s back being her usual cunty self. I give it until mid morning tomorrow
Spot on, except its early ish! Lol! So predictable.

Do you thing she's begging for votes this morning.... Not a chance lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s really got under her skin about the whole Shak cheating thing.

Also

Lol
I believe he probably does. She’s admitted she gets frustrated that he is away all the time and she has to stay at home. What self respected business man wants a woman like that on his arm? No wonder he keeps her at home when he’s on “business”

Yeah she’s definitely just suffering with bad case of sickness... how with HG can you even have the energy to be going out to London in a museum and sleeping on the floor????? And then your perfectly fine to be going across the world for a holiday? Doesn’t seem true to me! Just say you have bad sickness not make out it’s HG when people really do bloody suffer with it. She’s such a attention seeker does my head in!

I’ve never known anyone with HG to be able to do all the things she does. My friend suffered with HG and she literally could not leave her bed, she certainly wouldn’t be able to of gone on holiday, and staying the night in museums on the floor! tbh she’s more than likely just suffering with bad sickness.... HG seems a bit extreme to me from what my friends have been through.... but I don’t know personally how it effects everyone. But she just seems to love the attention
Sorry but this vacuous idiot does not have HG. She simply cannot. You cannot function to the level that she is functioning at (even with all the sickness tablets), and have HG. Granted she may have very severe morning sickness.... which I had on my first but never dreamt how much worse it could get on my subsequent 3 pregnancies (all confirmed HG) and it actually got worse with each pregnancy. HG is a debilitating, soul destroying, life sucking, joy thief. There is no way I could have done (when I had Hg... my youngest is two months) all the things she has done. Getting out of bed or off the bathroom floor was difficult enough but to fly long haul with 3 kids (in economy! “Why is everyone so surprised we fly economy?!” 🙄) just proves she is not suffering from HG. Extreme morning sickness? Potentially. But HG? A whole different ball game. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.
I’d say she saw the writing was on the wall in terms of her marriage and said do you know what? I’m going to get pregnant so he can go nowhere. She has openly admitted that he was “livid” when she told him the news (imagine your partner being LIVID that he was about to be a father again, and then to declare to so publicly?? Beggars belief!! That poor child 😩) He’s clearly miserable in the marriage (but a fantastic father) and I’d be mortified if my husband spoke to me or looked at me the way he does to her. And I certainly wouldn’t be publicising it! They say fools rush in?

How is Instagram prying? You put up what you want people to see don't you? God she really loves to take centre stage and create drama where there is none.
But they are “actually really private people”?! Give over Rach... that’s about as real as your tits are 🙄

She’s just a massive c**t.

Like actually looks dead behind the eyes! You’re not carrying a ‘dead baby’ Rach hun....if it’s true, you’re carrying an embryo/foetus at best. Thunk about the ladies who have gone through the torture of a still born before you open your over inflated ugly mouth.
It must be so hard having no friends of family near you... lucky for you though you have a bleeping NANNY!!
Remember how she said she wasn’t going to post a scan photo “for obvious reasons“ and then did exactly that? Granted the doctor may have been able to get a photo with just the living foetus on screen (and if it is true that she lost another babe then she truly has my sympathy, that’s horrific) but she’s just so inconsistent! And a blatant liar! I’m feeding my newborn here so getting lots of entertainment out of these threads but should probably stop the ranting now! But yeah.... In summary.... fooking idiot 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s defo just suffering with bad sickness, like she said today shes feeling great? Never know anyone with HG to be horrendous one day and find the next, and she’s up and down doing stuff today... she’s over reacting as per usual!!! Yes!!! She even said she was going to come off her pill and get pregnant without him knowing she used to say it all the time, she called it the mummy trap or some crap like that, so she has done it on purpose.... why come off your pill if you
”wasn’t trying“ so she says 😳 what a load of tit....

Has she forgotten all about telling everyone she knew the sex of the baby? Why is she looking at pink and blue nursery’s 🥴

Also what happened to her living in New York as well....

no wonder her husband was annoyed about her pregnant though she trapped him into doing it she knew he didn’t want one, lol takes 2 to tango I know but she full well knew and come off her contraception...

Why does she bother saying she won’t be online and then going online and doing loads of stories. She just looks like a massive knob for it 😂

Also what happened to her living in New York as well....

no wonder her husband was annoyed about her pregnant though she trapped him into doing it she knew he didn’t want one, lol takes 2 to tango I know but she full well knew and come off her contraception...
This is what I wondered too. She made a big deal last year of relocating to New York....without her children 🙄 mother of the year 🙄

She's always coming up with plans and schemes and never sees any of them through. Remember the online fitness course.... dropped probably because of lack of interest....... the daily blog?...... dropped also.......moving to the US? ....... There's been alot she's "gonna do" but she doesn't see her ideas through.

Notice how she slips into conversation how HG can be bad one day and gone the next.

Hi Rachel, not reading here at all are you?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.