Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making out also age doesn’t know what the sex of baby is ...bollox!! She knows and had an early scan ...if you listen to today’s stories on breastfeeding she says “she”....hence why she also keeps saying got a feeling it’s a girl blah blah blah!!!
Also did anyone see on the news screw days ago about chiefs execs including Barclays earning more in the first 6 days of jan than the average yearly wage of £28,000 (ish) !!! So yeah think they can afford a divorce !
That message was dicky however those kind of “tight” relationships where the man works abroad a lot from personal experience in that world !!! I can say usually open marriages is what keeps them “tight” as well as large allowances for the women!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can’t say I’m surprised but how uneducated must you be to think a quick birth equals a baggy vagina

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How is Instagram prying? You put up what you want people to see don't you? God she really loves to take centre stage and create drama where there is none.

Reactions: 3
Watch her older story highlights my god she looked so much better even though she still had all the surgery she looks more natural (if that’s even possible) and she speaks normally no baby voice no lip biting and finger in the mouth bullshit

Hi
Been a lurker for a while. Really just wanted to join to say I' ve read this whole thread and if I was luxefamily5 I'd be seriously concerned you were a full on stalker 👀. It's an unhealthy obsession you have right there.
Hi Rach.......or one of her cronies we see you 👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽

Reactions: 5
I’ve not been following them for long but this whole “travel” business seems a bit suspicious? Like one of those crappy work from home cons or Juice plus bullshit ?
I messaged her for more information, she sent me a link to a sign up site that required a payment, so no upfront information!!!

This women 🤬🤬 she loves playing the woe is me card!! Oh poor you Rachel your millionaire husband has called in the decorators to completely re do your upstairs , how dare he !! She is so bleeping oblivious to people’s struggles , I’m due in may and don’t even have a bedroom for this baby! Love how she also snuck into her poor me rant that she is giving birth in the Lindo wing in London starting cost £6000!!
I just see her as a money grabbing wife !! Makes out she grafts for a living but duck off does she!! If shak was a binman not a cat in hells chance she would be with him!! (Nothing wrong with bin men FYI , I prefer a manly man as opposed to cretin wet lettuce types who sit behind a screen and do duck all but rip people off!!)

i love seeing inspirational and aspirational accounts , of course everyone wants to live a comfortable lifestyle and id never begrudge anyone that chance, but then there is her! The most dicky fake un humble person I think I’ve ever come across!!!

Reactions: 9
I don’t believe a word she says. Too ill to reply to emails but has spent ages doing her makeup and posing in front of a mirror naked! I think she lives in dream land honestly. Any excuse not to work

• Haha
Reactions: 7
HG sufferers don’t have the energy or inclination to put make up on, nor do they have the energy to love themselves off on their phone camera.
Was she using a filter to make her lips look massive?

Reactions: 6
HG sufferers don’t have the energy or inclination to put make up on, nor do they have the energy to love themselves off on their phone camera.
Was she using a filter to make her lips look massive?
I had it really bad to the point where I practically lived in the hospital missed out on so much regarding my other 2 boys lost so much weight the baby was effected I was on drips only and nothing will stay in not even water had no energy to carry on a simple conversation my teeth felt so bad coz of the vomiting I actually got steralised after this baby because it was so dramatic I don't wana go through it again so it pisses me off when I see her claiming she's got it with her full make up and fake baby voice 😑

Reactions: 7
Her lips! Christ, they are hideous. Really overinflated, much too big for her face. Can you still get them done when pregnant?

Reactions: 2
Her lips! Christ, they are hideous. Really overinflated, much too big for her face. Can you still get them done when pregnant?
As far as I know you can’t have fillers done in pregnancy but there might be other less invasive cosmetic treatments that can be done.

She’s just a massive c**t.

Like actually looks dead behind the eyes! You’re not carrying a ‘dead baby’ Rach hun....if it’s true, you’re carrying an embryo/foetus at best. Thunk about the ladies who have gone through the torture of a still born before you open your over inflated ugly mouth.
It must be so hard having no friends of family near you... lucky for you though you have a bleeping NANNY!!

Reactions: 8
Wow what a bleep!! Sorry but “don’t tell me it’s worth it” wow!!!!!!!! Tell that to mums who have stillborn babies or tragically lose their babies!!! Arrogant entitled nasty witch!!!!! I have hg currently and have been signed off work since November, and have been virtually her bound the whole time , barely managing to get up to bath and brush my teeth !!!! I would love to go toe to toe with her and give her some home truths! It’s all for attention you glorified prostitute 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤯

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.