Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooohhh dear, cheating allegations have got her rattled! 🤔
Just seen that. Not nice for anyone to have to hear things like that about their other halves weather it’s a load of tit or not.
Unfortunately when you post your family on Instagram rubbing people’s noses in their “perfect” life the nutters will come crawling out of the woodwork. 🙄

Reactions: 1
Oh no, not a nice message to read but her reaction is the reason why people send this stuff.. she plays up to it massively and pretends she doesn’t care, this will be the next few days worth of content for her.. why would you air any of this if you didn’t care

Reactions: 4
And what a way to speak in front of her little boy...... And drag him into it.....

Best course of action for something like this is to ignore it.

Reactions: 6
She is so thick.

I am not sure an affirmation of fidelity is "babe I can't afford a divorce". Surely that means an affair is even more likely?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Crikey! You could drive a bus through her bloody bolt on cleavage!

Reactions: 3
The cheating message was nasty. It wasn’t a genuine woman to woman message, it was someone being an arse. She should have ignored it - they whole “my husband can track your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) & has connections to insta” makes her look stupid. She should have responded by being the better woman
Her husband is a trader at Barclays. How TF would he be able to trace anyone’s IP address!? Horrible message to receive but publishing it for content is why she is annoying

• Haha
It’s the school playground equivalent of my dad will beat your dad up. It’s all very embarrassing

Reactions: 4
Disagree on this one - shes defending herself after an awful message - good on her for sticking up for herself from a troll ... 😂😂😂 ..... sorry i forgot you’re one too .... 😂😂😂
I have a great life, thanks Rach.
I make my own money morally and fairly - unlike some 🙄

Disagree on this one - shes defending herself after an awful message - good on her for sticking up for herself from a troll ... 😂😂😂 ..... sorry i forgot you’re one too .... 😂😂😂
If she was anything but attention seeking she would just delete and move on and forget about it.
However she’s made a thing about it and tried to threaten the person. She’s as fake as her face. Just a shame the stupid squeaky voice isn’t fake.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.